Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

After the show...loved that.

And I'm not seriously expecting any C/S either from the new eps. As sad as that is, it seems very unlikely.

But that doesn't mean the ship has to die down, in fact, it's one more reason to keep this alive. At least attempt to fix it for our mind's peace.

They're meant to be, we just gotta keep believing. Look at those glances, the evidence doesn't lie. ;)

[​IMG]

2. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Hi again everyone! Since I haven't been here in a while I decided to pop in again and say hello ;) And just what was going through Cath's mind during the scene in Built to Kill pt 2 when she saw Sara's glasses? Here's my interpretation:

Clicky!

:rolleyes:

3. jenakapt

jenakapt Lab Technician

Now call me crazy or that I'm imagining things but to me it looks like Cath is definitely checking sara out in this pic

I think it looks promising :D

4. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^LOL...yeah she is!

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

That scene was definately weird. Coz one moment Sara had her glasses clipped to her top, and the next they were on her head :confused:

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I noticed that too. She put them on her head actually in that scene and the next instance they're back to her top. Then they were on her head again...gotta love when those little mistakes happen :lol:
    And, yes. Cath was definitely checking out Sara's ass...but who wouldn't? ;)

7. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Hey everyone! It's been forever... i doubt you'll remember me, but at last i'm back. I've missed the cute couple. As far as the new season is concerned, I was really happy to see Cath call Sara, it showed that Cath trusts Sara... the sunglasses through me for a loop and i had a hard time not laughing, but we all have an opps shouldn't of wore those moment. The short moment at the car was a bit boring, i need more. I don't mind the gsr, but they need to share Sara a bit.

Also isn't Sara looking extra yummy this season?

And i have looked back over all the pics and art work, amazing job ladies, amazing!

8. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Welcome back.
    I would answer you but I don't know, she is on WAY to little to really check her out ;)

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I think they've made Sara's hair much softer and flowing instead of the harsh strait hair with the part down the middle. I like the change.

They really need to let up on the Gil/Sara pairing. She's really been stuck with him this entire season. Get her out with the others and find that camraderie between the whole team.

The short Cath/Sara scene in Double Cross kind of seemed forced by the writers. Even though it was very short, I'm glad they put the girls together for at least a small scene.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

The Double Cross scene wasn't that bad, at least Catherine offered Sara a nice view down her shirt...if that isn't love ;)

I also noticed that Sara mentioned Cath twice, telling Grissom about evidence that she found. (The small things you take note of when you're desperate :lol:)

And I wholeheartedly agree on the Grissom issue. It's bad enough that they imply a relationship. But why does that mean she can't work with anyone else anymore?

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I think they should have done more with the Sara/Cath thing from Built to kill. If I was Sara, I'd be way more worried and I'd try to get her to talk or maybe even visit her after work to make sure she was ok.

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I agree. Even with the way things turned out Catherine must have still been upset about the way she was used in that scenario. It might not have been physical but there's no way she could have just shrug it all off. Add to that the fact that her daughter had been endangered and her father been shot she must have been in a great emotional mess.
    In Sara's case I would have tried to approach her about it. They might not be the best of friends but Sara was visibly concerned about Catherine. They should have played on that a little more.
    Then again, this is CSI. Not even Warrick or Grissom have checked on Catherine, and they're supposed to be much closer to her...

13. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

Jim only said something about her coping with Sam's death. I find it too bad they didn't get into the aftermath, I mean, how is Lindsey doing? Did her bond with Catherine get better because of what happened? How is she coping with her grandfather's death? How is Catherine REALLY doing after her 'kidnapping'?

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

So true. I imagine the whole thing had an enormous effect on Lindsays and Catherine's relationship. I think the girl wasn't even mentioned at all after the ep. Who knows, maybe she blames Catherine for it?
    I was also sad that Sara wasn't more involved in Catherine's case when Lindsay was abducted, I would have loved for a scene between her and the little one. They could've played a little on the Eddie case years back, when Sara was questioning Lindsay. (Which btw was also way too short. They have much longer scenes with suspects/witnesses and victims of their regular cases)

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

That is my one beef with TPTB is the lack of continuity with certain scenes. I can just imagine how many fan fics have been born from their scene together (too brief IMO). Its fun to fill in the blanks and something tells me that Cath and Sara had a much deeper conversation in private about what happend to Cath. I am sure Sara inquired about the results and was relieved when she found out Cath had not been hurt in the manner she first thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.