Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

Re: Flack & Stella

mmm...soaking wet flack/stella. i remember that. :D

i started with all access, because i didn't see much of s1 until i got the dvds. so that was my big fiesta moment for me.

but all those moments were pretty awesome. if i had seen more of s1 it would have hit me there too.

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

We had "All Access" last week and it was definately an excellent Flack/Stella episode. I love the fact that Flack was so supportive of her and that he was with her through the whole thing. I also loved the hug and kiss that he gave her. I was grinning the entire time I watched it.

3. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

i'm also in love with flack for that episode. in my mind, that really solidified him as a rock for that team. looking back on s1, there are so many moments where he's there for the team, and he's always there it seems like. which is why i was hoping there might have been more of a reaction from certain members of the team *cough dannyandstella cough* when he was the one injured in COTP. but it's ok. i'm hoping for a lot more flackstella moments in s3.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok has anyone got the latest TV Guide? It's got a blurb about CSINY, and Melina says that Stella will maybe get back into dating, and that it might be with someone we know. ACK! Could it be Don? Who else could it be? She says "maybe he'll be a good guy" well Don Flack is that and more. I got sidetracked for awhile with the D/F ship and although I still really like that pairing I think this is more realistic and frankly, healthier. Not knocking D/F because like I said I follow it myself, but I think I've gotten a bit too into it lately so I want to focus on this pairing for awhile. I mean, this is one that could actually happen on the show! Danny and Flack will never be more than good friends, except in fandom. I've got lots of Stella/Flack caps and I've been wanting to do some of my portrait work of them so this may be the perfect time to go for it!

5. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Yeah, I read the Spoiler Thread too. It'll be really cool if that happened though. Flack and Stella would so make an awesome couple! I'm looking forward to those portraits, lyne! That'll be a great way to promote Flack/Stella. :D

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please refrain from talking about other ships unless it directly relates to this ship. There is a thread for Danny/Flack and some people are multi-shippers and may get upset about Danny/Flack being referred to negatively in this thread.

There is also a Great Ship Debate thread for NY where you can discuss the merits of various ships and/or what you don't like about them. As long as the discussion is not insulting, you are free to share your negative opinions about any ship, in there. :)

Great Ship Debate Thread

7. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Melina said that in TV Guide? And someone we know, of course that would be someone from the team. And it can very well be Flack. Flack and Stella would be gorgeous and they're both exotic looking. Not to mention they radiate chemistry when they're on screen together.

8. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Hey have you seen?! The season 3 is really a FIESTA season don't you think?

9. fly_casual

fly_casual Witness

come on, people! time to revive us some flack/stella! where have all the posters gone? :(

10. ItDBMe

ItDBMe Witness

It really wouldn't surprise me if Stella was paired up with Flack. They have great chemistry when working together and they would make a gorgeous couple. I remember watching 'All Access' with my friend and both of looked at each other and were like 'They have to get together'.

I would post a pic but I can't find the right one that I wanna post.

11. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Yes, I think it's time for this ship to reveals itself! They're so cute... no, so gorgeous together, it's unfear not to speak about them!

I've a question: How do you think Flack and Stella should be during a date? Shy? Other?

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I've grown to love these two together. they have amazing chemistry... I love a good Fiesta.. !

13. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I'm all for the Fiesta. I've been giving it a lot of thought, and while I think Stella and Mac are great friends they just don't have the same certain something these two have. There was this look on Flack's face in the last episode when Moody appeared and Flack chased him down, when he and Stella were looking down at the ground that kinda said, "Damn we've been caught."

Does any of that make sense? I waffle too much.

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

When I really get into a ship, I go crazy... good ol' M&M's and good ol' Fiesta... :) But yea I know what you're saying Maiel that makes sense. Oh I just LOVE these two!

15. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

LOL I love the banner.

I just think they work well together it doesn't seem force just a nature chemistry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.