Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

OMG! :eek: the 'silencer' wink is just .....*faints* :p

Im not sure weather or not I like the sailor look...*tries to make up mind* :lol:

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Silhouette, 2 words. YOU ROCK!!! :D That is soo awesome!! :lol: Im laughing soooo hard right now! Thanks! :D

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Thank you everyone :)
    Always believed there's a reason why Ryan's got arm-muscles that big... SPINACH!! :lol: :lol:

You've gotta wonder though why I love maniping Ryan... Umm yeah you guess it... Staring at him for hours... Zooming in to get closer look... Tracing every curve in his body... Makes you wish the pen tool was your fingertips ;) :lol: :devil:
    You could even 'make' him to do anything you want... In Photoshop, you are THE God and Ryan's there to serve you...

See? Ryan makes everything sound hot, even Photoshop! :eek:
    (...or maybe it's just my gutter mind :rolleyes: :lol:)

AliGtr, that sounds so HOT! I love that idea :devil: Even though it's not my pairing... where could I find that fic?

I could try and make you one, if you want... :)

4. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Oooh I've never seen the wink :eek: Thank you for posting that.. *drops dead of excitement*

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Thanks for the belated birthday, Mrs_Togo! :)

Silhouette!! *smushes* Girl, you are sooo creative! I was laughing so hard at the 'muscle' pic! :lol:

Ooooh! New fic, Ali? *runs off to read it* :D

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

xD i loved so hard about your manipulation silhouette ... i'ts awesome and i love the sailor look :p it's soo cute

7. Guest

Guest Guest

athlov , amazing icon, love the wink :lol:

Silhouette i just cant stop laughin¡¡¡¡¡ that pic is is.... :lol: and the one like popeye......hahahahahahahahahaha

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG SIL, I'm ROTFF over your manips, Popeye that's friggin awesome, I love it. I may have to put that up at a background when I'm in a bad mood . I would so love you even more if you made me a moving ICON. You'd be my hero Sil, oh but you already are...all of you guys are..
    Togoholics lots of hugs from me for those great pics..hero..
    Shadowfax for all your great stories and imaginations, my hero Katie for being Boa LOL...hero
    AliGtr and Athlov always lovin your pics, Quicky with her stories and everyone else. You all keep me knee deep in togo land.

9. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

OMG!!!! The sailor manip! :lol: EXCELLENT :D Totally made my day! :lol: I can't stop laughing!! Sailor... Popeye... ace. Just ace. :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

umm How old is Ryan supposed to be on the show? :confused:

11. athlov

athlov Guest

:lol: :lol: sailer Ryan... That's so great. I love that.

Glad you'll liked the wink. :D

Oh, and look, a sucky thing...

[​IMG]

12. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Glad to know im someones hero :p

athlov, that is such a cool icon too!! Hehe a sucky thing!! :lol: Thats so great :D Makes me love him even more! (Does he actually say that in the show or no?)

13. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

OMFG, Sil, your manip made me laugh so daggum hard!! I think instead of "I yam what I yam!" on the Popeye one, you should've put "I'm Ryan the sailorman, toot toot!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. athlov

athlov Guest

No, he doesn't, but I thought it was funny. He was so serious in that scene as he was going throught all the stuff. :lol: :p

It's from 311_Addiction, in season 3. I haven't posted that one in a while. :D

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Oh really!? It's from addiction? I have it on dvd! I never knew that :p *runs to watch* :lol: Thanks :) Do you have anymore? If you do, you should post them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.