Jorjeous Jorja/ Sassy Sara Picture thread pt. 3

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

nice pic desertwind jorja has nice smile there.

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Aww that's a cute photo! I love Jorja's scarf. :D

3. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Me too, I adore scarves :p Cute, thnx for posting! :D

4. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I think Jorja only became more beautiful :)

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I think she's blossomed over the seasons, not that she wasn't pretty then of course. ;) But she gets prettier and prettier with each eppie...I dunno how she does that.

Do you think Sara's makeup is a litlle too thick? It's from Strip Strangler. But I do love her pretty skirt. And the way she tucks a strand of her hair behind her ears. Pretty. :)

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Ditto. As every season begins, I'm always like "Time passes and she gets prettier every time, while human people become old and everything... WTF??"

That's so unfair.

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

We need to get our hands on the cream she's using! I think it's an anti-aging anti-wrinkle wake-up-looking-younger-and-more-radiant-than-ever cream. Bah. They don't sell it here. :p

Just thought of this...wouldnt it be cool if there's a cream where we can apply to look like Sara? I think its freaky, and cool. Who over here doesnt want to look like Sara? Well, unless youre a drop-dead gorgeous Chanel model...

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

OMG, yeah. Well, Sara looks like a f*cking gorgeous model, so... :lol:

9. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I think that was for her undercover role. I like it better when she goes more natural, Jorja is gorgeous, she doesn't need make-up!

10. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I dont know if this helps your question any but seeing as I'm told I look alot like her i'd just tell ya MY secret *smirks* Its not really a secret so much as the fact that I'm asian Us Asians never really age (nor do we ever get fat) as for Jorja *shrugs* I dont know but I DO know there is alot of products for Anti Aging so who knows maybe she does use something like that

11. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

True true, SaraSidleStokes.... My gym teacher last year was asian and 74 and I looked older...0_o

As for Jorja and makeup, she needs NONE. Though I do like her all silvery and blue from Velocity Trap, she could probably wake up in the morning, throw her hair into a ponytail, lounge out in the sun in some bunny slippers and a pair of oversized pg's andstill look fricken hot.

12. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

She's pretty without make-up, but drop dead grogeous with it... :p nobody look's better without make-up then with it.. unless your say, Brooke Shields.. she's a natural beauty.. here's one from the latest "Double Cross"

EXAMINING EVIDENCE

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

You pretty asians/half-asians! *jealous* Say, does Jorja have a bit of an asian blood in her? Not a lot, maybe she's one-twelth asian? I don't think so...but you'll never know. Maybe that's why she's looking younger every year.

I like her w/o or with little makeup too. She's a natural butayy. Thanks for the pic desertwind. I like her makeup there. Very subtle. :)

14. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Thanks for posting the DC-picture, desertwind! It's very lovely. :D I look older every year, nah. That sounds like I'm a granny or something. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.