Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks for the pic. Damn that woman is hot. Love that expression. I'm not one for big glasses, but they look suprisingly great on her. Sounds like she kicked ass again, sadly not mine... :devil:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

She looks hot :)

Sofia - You Rock.

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

^I second that. Sofia is the sexiest thing walking this earth.

4. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

WOW!! i must agree with MiaCharlize...i'm also not a fan of big glasses but Sofia can certainly pull it off effortlessly :cool: i can see that she's wearing a new pair too, can't wait to see other looks on her. that pic simply screams Rockstar for me, hehe, she looks like one with it :D

and Sofia dress-down in a Tee, argh the HOTNESS never stops!! :eek:

Amen to that ;)

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

That's one very hot-looking pic LSB. :D I love how she slightly tilts her head up...like she's taunting the fella "Waddaya want sucker?!" Her shades are cool too. :cool: I think she looks great as a blond, I can't really see her as a brunette...

6. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I love her with those aviators. I like to call them pimp shades. ;) And is it just me or would anyone else love to see her in jeans one day, too? Those slacks look damn fine on her but I think she'd look awesome in simple jeans. ;)

7. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Pimp shades. :lol:
    I am definitely with you atfm some jeams would be great to see. :D

Thanks LadySara for the sexy pic! :D

[​IMG]

--------------
    [​IMG]

8. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

oooooo, jeans.......

I agree, she is a very smexy being... She'd look hot in a pair of sneakers, some jean shorts, a regular t-shirt, pimp shades and a baseball cap.

^_^

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Has she appeared in jeans before? If she hasn't, that's just wrong! I'd like to see her in faded jeans and fitting white tee. She'd look casual yet great. And I'd like to see her in a pair of mechanics overalls with an oil smudge on her cheek and tousled hair. That ups the WOW factor. ;)

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

She has appeared in jeans before...in my dreams at least :devil:
    Not on the show as far as I remember...but it's definitely something I'd love to see. Although I really love her style as it is, those pants really accentuate her curves ;)
    SidLer, love the way your mind works with the oil smudge and overalls. :devil:

11. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Let's see if we can get a topic going on in here about Sofia Curtis. How about each of us take turns starting with the letter A and go through the alphabet and pick words that describe our favorite lady and why.

I will start and show you.

Sofia is Admirable .

Since the start of the show she has proved in numerous ways why so many of her co-workers would find that she has the character trait.

In Season Five when she was still a C.S.I., Ecklie demoted her from a top ranking position which she had worked hard for over several years. Instead of complaining (though we know it was a shock and would be enough to anger her)she spends the rest of her time at the lab putting forth just as much effort in her demoted position. Not only this she turns this opportunity into moving on and taking on an even more challenging position of becoming a detective.

As a detective/cop she has stepped up even further to show her admirability. In ABRTI, she places her life on the line to help save citizens. She did not even go into the wild west battle wearing a safety vest. Not only that, when she thinks she has shot Officer Belle, she is ready to accept the consequences early on even before evidence is presented that show otherwise.

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Ooh, yay, word games. :D

Okay, there are probably a bunch of words starting with b that would apply to her but I'll go with the obvious one (without wanting to sound shallow) and say beautiful. Let's face it, she's the most gorgeous detective on TV and yet she relies on her brains (except in I Like To Watch, perhaps ;)) to fulfil her duty. [corny] And she's beautiful on the inside, too. ;)[/corny]

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Nice game :) Hope we're going more than pone round, there's so many words to describe the detective.
    C
    Sofia is just downright cool.

The way she handles the big guns so casually, the way she chews her toothpick so cockily, the way she walks with such a confindent stride. (sorry, I'm on a roll now with the c)
    Well, Sofia radiates coolness. I love the way she talks with suspects in that 'no-shit'-attitude. Wherever she goes, whatever she does. And she's got that tomboyish charme...Yes, she's cool. :cool:

14. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Good idea LadySara. :)

D - Dangerous

She's bold, she's beautiful, and she's dangerous. The gun/pistol/rifle she held in Fannysmackin'. Don't tell me that didn't scare the bejeezus out of you. :eek: You can't fool her 'cause she won't take crap from you. Mess with her and youre gonna get it. She's female, and she's deadly. And of course, she's dangerously sexy too. ;)

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Well, actually I was too turned on to be scared :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.