Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Shuriyu -- your avatar is distracting.... in a very good way. Lol!

All those questions of a baby SMacked actually made me write those baby stories in my FF.net account. Although some part of it is OOC for both of them lol...

Chapter 14 of "Friend of Mine"
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/14/

Hmmm... are we gearing for a Smacked charged season here? Are TPTB finally seeing what we're seeing? I hope so.

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Here's the link to the pic (it's too big to post) since you need 100 posts before you can post images. You can, however, post them as links. ;)

3. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

Didn't Mac "rescue" Stella in All Access? *thinks hard* That's what my memory tells me! Blame my memory!

Come on guys! Let's put aside our feelings of Angst... Can't we have at least 3 pages of Gutter!Action? Please?

4. chaostheory08

At the present state of SMACked right now (having Payless in the picture and all) -- it's hard to get gutter action lol....

Doncha worry, Payless is just there for 4episodes.

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

wynter O/T but I LOVE your banner! That scene from Bones was SOOO sweet! I LOVE it! :D

Okay I finally saw this week's ep, YAY for so much Smacked goodness! I LOVED it! They were stood so close, stared so much, were so sweet and loving (yes LOVING!) with eachother...I couldn't stop smiling watching them! :D Peyton who? Smacked is putting out to sea, happily in love with eachother! :D
    I loved the "note" scene...that was SO sweet! I loved how when Stel read "you're always by my side" suddenly there Mac was, by her side where he always is! Talk about some good symbolism, loved it! :lol:
    And then Mac with his "you'll be feelin' me" line...that cracked me up...hilarious! And you know Stel was like "I'll feel ya, anytime you want baby!" :devil: I know I sure would! :devil: :lol:

Yay for Smacked, I'm so happy with them right now!! Wohoo!!
    LOVE the look on Stel's face here:
    I'm here for you my love!

6. chaostheory08

Reading about this made me weak in the knees. That is so sweet. Props to the writing and editing department (and to the director of course). I love how they are playing around the obvious chemistry and sexual tension between these two.

And yeah, love the symbolism. It's like "everything's connected", they tend to feel each other's presence and seem to be very comfortable.

I swear, I've seen that blouse before... in pink or beige... check season 1 hahahah!

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'm in the quote mode:

"You're the strongest person I know Stella" - On the job - 1x21.

Now I'm in the picture mode :D. So here's Reine's Smacked Pic Of The Week (RSPOTW) or just SPOTW (I could say "of the day", but I don't know if I'll have time for that :p)

From Rain 1x08

[​IMG]

Pic from CSI Caps :D

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Cate it was really well done! And yeah the way they are slowly pulling the two together and playing on their obvious attraction to eachother is awesome! :D
    It's so true, I love their relationship! They've got this awesome friendship that has practically made them one mind/one soul in two bodies...they are so connected. They can pretty much read each other's minds and that makes for an awesome romantic relationship down the road! :D

C.W. Well or I should say Reine (yay that I know your name now! :lol: )...awesome pic! That is gorgeous...talk about staring into eachother's eyes! **Swoon!!**

9. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Well, I assume their child will be tall since Stella & Mac are both on the tall side. I think it'll be a girl who posseses Stella's cascading curls & Mac's dreamy eyes. I can see the child looking more like Mac although her facial shape her will be more like Stella's with the lovely cheekbones & such. She would have a fair complexion although she would not be on the complete pale side. I can also see Mac completly spoiling her since he never had a child of his own with Claire but the daughter will probably favour Stella a bit more.

Damn, where do I start...

Moments:

Mac telling Stella she's the strongest person he knows
    Stella basically calling Mac her lover in Greek
    The moment where Stella brings Mac the coffee the way he likes it & she just let's him talk
    The countless number of times where Stella has subtly touched Mac
    Their mini-date over at the dog show complete with hot dogs & a bet that Stella won
    The discovery of olive oil from Sparta which lead to the whole olive oil craze amongst the M/S fans
    Stella checking out a injured & shirtless Mac & seeing what she likes :devil:
    The smile on Stella's face when Mac showed up at the hospital
    Stella surprising Mac in the coffee shop basically confessing that she cares for him
    Mac telling Stella that she appreciates him
    Mac deciding that he was going to adapt Stella's word "gooey"(or was that the other way around)
    The moment where Mac & Stella met up before going on "seperate" dates
    When Stella tried on that ring for Mac

Finally, the big moment...

When Stella kissed Mac on the cheek. His face afterwards just made the moment.

10. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

11. chaostheory08

msgirl -- awww... that was short and sweet. Great job!

Here's mine: Chapter15 http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/15/

Lookie at what I saw when I was at the mall this morning!
    [​IMG]

I am not making this stuff up lol....

12. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

:eek: OMG!!!! when did that happen!??!?!!? I need a pic or a video or-or-or something!!!!!!

13. chaostheory08

^Browse a few pages back.

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

that pictures funny lol thanks about my fic i really like yours

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'd like them to have a girl and a boy...Mac doing father/son things would be cute too. So would the daddy's little girl idea :) I'd love to see when she's a teen and dating...would love to :devil: with Mac but wouldn't wanna be anyone who hurt his daughter. :shiver: Grrrr. Heck, Stella's formidible too when she's angry.

Mac'll be lucky as I said before to survive the pregnancy without broken bones lol. Stella might let her hormones take control and hurt him and then cry about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.