Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

GirlyGirl Hi! :D **huggles!** Where've you been hon?! :lol: Wow, nice list of names! That's awesome, I love them! :D
    Lol, yeah Rad there is always the broom closet! :devil:
    LYNN!! :eek: **Mo whacks Lynn and covers her mouth real quick!** Hush!!
    Lol, better go catch your man there hon! :lol: Shoulda let me keep Danny! :p :lol:

Any D/L tonight????!!!! :D :D

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*stands by nodding happily while Mo whacks Lynn and covers mouth* Keep her occupied! lol

There was some, I think...though like I said, I wish he'd hugged her again or...well I guess comforting was kinda hard with not knowing the story behind why she was acting that way.

uhh...you better be careful, Smacked are always in the broom closet. Word of advicel No touching the olive oil! :)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mel you know she's just gonna track you down, smack ya and steal him back right! :lol: But hey it's y'alls game to play! ;)
    **Mo snuggles Danny and sighs happily! :D **

Okay so I can't believe I haven't seen this ep yet...I was sorely tempted to skip work to stay home and veg and watch this ep...but I was good and didn't! (Dang it, so wish I had now! :p ) But yeah it sounds like there were a few cute moments...cannot wait to see it!!!

Our ship is sailing, sailing, sailing! Our ship is sailing out into the wild blue!! :D :D :D

**Mo happily flings warm gooey pastries at everyone and skips from the room!**

4. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

erm, hi, just thought I'd drop in and say hi and introduce myself to others who hold my latest ship! Love this one, well kinda just love Danny and Linds in general but together *swoons*

As for middle names I think I like

Daniel Giovanni something quite Italian.

Lindsay Marie not too over the top.

As for honeymoon its got to be Italy. Florence and Pisa.

5. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys! :)

I did have to say that I like last night's episode. It was full of some great moments and I hope it will lead to what happened in Lindsay's past. I loved how Danny was concerned about her and he asked if she was okay, but he didn't push too much. That is a sure sign of love and I have a feeling that it's going to get better as each episode goes on.

I did update " Little girl lost" Right Here

6. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I wasn't all that impressed with the episode or the Suicide Girls...love that they express themselves the way they want...but short skirts don't always equal HOTNESS....to each his own though.

I will say that the interrogation scenes that Danny and Lindsay had with them were pretty funny...Last season, Danny ended up approaching subway girl but decided not to go out with Nixon in the end...even though he was probably a bit horny cuz Linds hasn't been putting out...but subtle Montana girls are his type...lol. ;)

Maiel, welcome! And hi, Mel don't see you in here that often...hope you are here to stay...IHNC, I miss you...you haven't put gum in my hair in ages. :(

I Vex, read your latest fic...so good. :)

Hi to everybody...love ya shippers! :) :)

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I'm kinda glad he said no (as I'm sure the other ships are too)

he seems very interested, and I bet he was looking to see if she was looking. hehe.

Auda, if you miss me so much, gimmie Ficcie?

And Melly, You better run! cause once Mo lets me go, I'm gonna be after you!

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I think that for their honeymoon, they should go to Montana, just to spend sometime as a couple.

Ummm.

Lindsay Carrie
    Lindsay Anderson
    Lindsay Jayne

Daniel (God... I'm not used to saying that...) Joshua
    Daniel Noah
    Daniel Aaron
    Daneil Jeremy (Oooh. I like that)

oh and thank you, I feel very welcome. :)

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies!! :D **Mo dances in, passing out cream cheese danishes and warm chai lattes!!** Can y'all believe I STILL have not seen the ep! Gah I swear I'm gonna quit my job and just go home and watch it already! :lol: Lol, okay maybe that's a bit dramatic...but I wanna see my D/L already, dang it! :p
    **Mo takes several deep breaths and attempts to calm down....** I'm glad y'all are sharing though and I'm glad I know there were some D/L moments at least...although it's a good and bad thing, cuz knowing we got them makes me so happy, but it makes me want to go home RIGHT now and watch it all the more! :lol: :lol:

Maiel welcome! We love newbies here, always! Cool name by the way...like it! :D
    Howdy Vex! I do hope it will lead to finally knowing what happened in Linds past too...and soon! I really really want to know what her secret is already! I'm so impatient! :lol:
    :lol: Aud you rock! :lol: **Mo huggles her fabulous naughty Fluffy twin!** Subtle Montana girls are definitely more his type, and have no fear he'll be getting some from his favorite country girl in no time, that's my prediction! :devil: :lol:
    Lol, you crack me up Lynn! **Hugs!** I'm only letting you go if you promise not to try and steal Danny from me again! :D
    Good Kissmesweet cuz you are totally welcome, always! :D

Alright y'all so how about some good old fashion speculation...how long do you think it will be until we find out Linds' secret? I mean Nov. sweeps in a few weeks...after Christmas....all way off in May? (I'm REALLY hoping for Nov. sweeps, sooner rather than later is ALWAYS better in my opinion! :lol: )

**Mo sneaks out before her boss catches her and gets her in trouble!**

10. CathStokes

Uh. Yeah. Sure :D *smiles innocently* I won't steal Danny.

Mo, I still can't believe you haven't seen the ep yet! ..

Oh and Auda said to tell you she actually liked teh Suicide girl hitting on Danny. *runs*

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah cuz that's convincing! :p Don't try to be innocent...lol, I know you too well, doesn't work on me! :lol: (How about this...gimme me back my Danny or I'm SOOO stealing Mac! :D )
    I know! How horribly sad is that! It's cuz I have to be up at the butt crack of dawn to get to work, so I can't watch it when it airs and then I can't seem to get to it after work...it's annoying! But I'm totally watching it tonight, FOR SURE!! :D
    Lol, you better run...or us Fluffies are gonna grab ya and stuff you with so much fluff you'll turn into the fluffy you deny you are! :lol: :lol:

12. CathStokes

That's like EVIL blackmail. fine. I'll give you Danny, You gimmie Macky?

awws, *hugs* .. I hope you get to see it soon, I'm sure you'll love it. (well most of it)

Oh believe me I'm running!. V, Twinny, Pet, Save me?

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, for Danny yup I am capable of some evil! :devil: Heehee! But since you gave me my Danny back... **Mo hands Lynn her Macky back!** ...here ya go hon! ;)
    **hugs back!** Thanks hon! Yeah from what it sounds like, what I've heard...I'm thinking I'll like it! Heck it has some D/L in it, of course I'll like it! :lol:
    Lol, whatever hon, you know you LOVE it! :lol: Aud where are you? Help me grab Lynny! Quick! :D

Have we done kids names for Danny and Linds yet? As in what would THEIR kids names be? I think we have but not recently...so what do y'all think? How many kids and what would their names be? (Apparently I'm a on D/L name kick lately! ;) )

14. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

I hope that the "secret" is revealed in November sweeps rather than February sweeps. I don't think I could wait that long to find out about Lindsay's past. I do like how they keep dropping hints about it, more and more each episode it seems. And of course we must see the episode where Danny finds out about the secret, and consoles her... I'll let your imaginations decide exactly how he consoles her...:devil:

Oh a present for you Mo, I baked today *flings chocolate frosted sugar cookies and runs away giggling* :lol:

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Amanda a present just for me! Awww you shouldn't have, but thanks! :lol: **Mo grabs the cookies and munches on them...Yummy!**

Yeah I really hope they reveal her secret in Nov and not February too...I think that would be dragging it out too long to wait until Feb. I think they've done a great job building the hype and suspense and now they should tell us in the next month or so....before it gets to be too drawn out and annoying almost.
    And I TOTALLY want to see Danny console her, that is what I am waiting for, hoping for...I know Pam (our awesome shippy producer!) said we shippers get something mid-season so I really, REALLY hope that that will be a Lindsay-shares-her-secret-with-Danny-he-comforts-her-and-they-finally-get-together-scene!!! That would make me the happiest shipper ever!!! :D :D :D
    And as for how he consoles her...well! There must be a hug at least, a kiss would rock...and of course other things would be fabulous...but would get me whacked by the meter and probably aren't appropriate for public television anyway! :devil: :lol:

**Mo flings chocolate Jello pudding at Amanda and skips away!**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.