Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

*Thanks Mo for the cookies and hot chocolate*
    Yeah, I think she really does that on purpose. If a girl or women I like would thicken her accent just for me, and I would notice, I really would jump her. :devil: Why Ryan just doesn't do that? :confused: Allright, another point for my fic. I think I will put in the elevator thing too. I hope I can post my 2nd chapter in about 2 hours. Same topic. Fanfiction, Digging up the past(CaRWash/future)
    Now I have to ready the table for dinner, so, See y'all later. Bye :)

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Mo has hot chocolate? Sneaky rat!

Well, Ryan *is* jumping her. He's just a bit of not showing it on Camera. He will soon. He's a sneaky one that Ryan. :)

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you're welcome Sheep! :D And yeah why Ryan doesn't jump her is beyond me! But then again, I dunno why she doesn't just say "The heck with it!" and jump him first! :D

Lol, yup I have hot chocolate Lynny! Want some? ;)
    Mmmm you do make a good point, I could see that...them jumping eachother all the time off camera! They're like Catnip like that huh Lynn! Totally doing it off camera, now they just need to do it on camera, cuz we so know they're doing it already! :lol:

4. CathStokes

Yes, yes I do. please?

*exactly* like CatNip, Going at it all the time off camera. These couples love it. I dunno why. I think the whole "behind close cameras" turns them on more.

5. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

I've just posted my 2nd chapter of the fic. I gladly succeeded in finishing it. It's a bit shorter though, but I hope the CaRWash compensates it. Have fun, and eh, free chocolate and cookies for everyone who reads the fic :cool:

6. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

ace first diggs
    Excellent Chapt more please xxx

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Since you asked so nicely! **Mo hands Lynny a big frothy mug of steaming hot cocoa topped with whipped cream and chocolate powder!** How's that for Yummy! :D
    Yeah it must be that...or they just really like teasing us! Cuz they know we know, but they want to taunt us with it for a while...let us know but not show us! It's just mean of them! :p

Okay so Halloween ep...I'm hoping for a kiss...it may be a stretch but hey a girl can dream right?! :D Anything is possible after all! :lol:

8. CathStokes

Thank you bunches! *happily takes it and drinks it* hmm Yummy!

Ryan: Lets taunt them for a bit.
    Cal: Ryan honey, can we just tell them already?

I'm personally saving that one for christmas but I wouldn't mind. But by the promo, Eric and Ryan's parts hilarious to me, lmao.

I second that!

9. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Guys, a minimum of three good lines on topic posting please. We don't wanna make Rhonda mad. Take Mo as example. :D

SO...that was the juming each other discussion. Next discussion, anyone? I'm so out of ideas. :confused:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Crime Wave)

[​IMG]

"Crime Wave?" I hear you thinking. "Did they have a scene in crime wave?" Yes they did, just before Ryan left to fish his uncle of the roof. :lol: (kidding) She was worried about him. ;)

SO the CaRWash RP is getting nice...go read what I did. I'm making the CaRWash come back. You so need me or else the RP would turn into Ryan/Boa. Thank god for me, huh? :p

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I haven't noticed the accent thing. In fact, I don't understand what she says most of the times. I have to rewatch :p although I'm getting better :D. I read somewhere that she had lost her southern accent, that is very different from season 1 or 2. Is that right?

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH I loved crime wave..Uncle Ron and ryan working with Alexx on a case together and ryan goin solo..hhmm. Anyways yes there was a small carwash scene there and she was concerned for him with the wave coming. aaawww.

aaww Nikki you and calleigh are needed in the rp. We need a good cat fight..HISSSSS meow. I'm really enjoying it and I hope if anyone is reading it they are liking it and don't throw things at me...

I was hoping this next ep we would get more car wash then we have been getting lately this season but it doesnt look too good. Looks like ryan and eric are working together and boa and cal again.. I'm still hoping for a kiss to lift the curse ryan is under but I doubt that will happen, only in our dreams. Hey that be a good fic for someone to write..RYan's under a spell seeing dead peeps and cal is working with him to figure out how to break it. THen they figure they'll just try a kiss like in fairy tales and it works...the curse is broken and they realize their love for each other. SO ryan figures being cursed was worth it cause he got Cal in the end...

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*slowly starts to move and then starts running* Don't look at me! I will not...I will definitely not...okay so maybe I'll try... :rolleyes:

I liked their scene in crime wave, because Calleigh was all worried for Ryan and he was afraid she thought he was weak for leaving. But of course she didn't. They're so cute together. :D

Reine, I dunno, all I know is that Cal seems to like to thicken her accent around Ryan. And damn that sounds good. I just noticed she does it at the end of Driven as well. :lol:

13. Togu

Togu Witness

ummm.. i haven't really watched csi miami much.. but when does Ryan show up? in what episode?

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

in season 3 the ep "Under the influence" number 3. He's introduce as a patrol officer who's first case is to prove that Calleigh's dad didn't hit and run and kill someone. Right off you see the chemisty between ryan and calleigh. Quite a few carwash moments from the begining. You can also see the chemisty between Emily and JOn. I think their acting together is what makes carwash a possibility. I always thought ryan had a crush on calleigh but now I think she's developed some feelings too for him.

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hold on, Im slow! Im still talking about the jumping in evelvator thing!... Yeah.. They totally jumped eachother. We totally have to get them stuck in the elevator :p :lol: Ok moving on.. ;)

I love the CPOTD Nikki :D I totally noticed Cal was all worried about him. But I don't notice she thickens her accent. *runs to rewatch Deviant*.. I also totally say totally alot. :p

Nikki, yes going to a shrink is talking. But I would prefer it to be private, then to have some guy sitting on a couch asking Ryan "Now, how did that make you feel." :p Maybe Cal and Ryan could talk about it... You know, at eachother's house :devil:

Yes, you will try!! Or i'll have to.. Trust me, you don't want me to. I'd probably ruin the moment :lol: I've gotten so good at doing that because of Boa :devil: *runs away before someone throws rocks and calls me a bad name* *cough* One-who-shall-remain-nameless *cough*

Awww!! UTI! I lovee that episode. It's so gosh darn cute! "Your crazy, you know that. You could have been gaitor bait on your first day." *sighs*

Ryan and Cal and Jon and Emily have amazing chemistry. It's so nice to have a ship that has so much natural chemistry :D Ryan definatly had, and has a crush on Calleigh.. Well, he loves her. And I agree, I think Cal loves him now too :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.