Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'm Reine btw, in case you didn't know, Smacked partners ;). Katie welcome, you won't regret!!! :D

My answers to ShuriyuCSI questions :D
    * Favorite Smacked moments: well I'm still in s1 (I saw "All access" from s2 but that's all :p). Here I go:
    - The kiss in "Til death do we part".
    - The gooey comment in "Rain". Mac laughing at Stella's comment :lol:
    - When Mac supported Stella by helping her to catch the park guy. I think it was in "Creatures of the night". He noticed she had taken a shower (Ok, I'm weird, but I found that cute :p).
    - Stella throwing the gun on Mac's desk in "Officer blue". Mac's face was priceless and the way they shook hands at the end.
    - In "All access" when he takes her home, he was so worried *sighs*.

Well I coul write for ages and I've only watched 16 episodes of CSI NY :D

Can't talk about the "I like you too" part 'cause I haven't seen it but it may involve many things. Since you are my best friend til I wanna *censored* :lol:

I don't think Peyton dissapeared. She'll be there for a long time, and I also think Stella will have a good b/f but at the end Smacked will succeed :D I know, and they'll keep on flirting.

That was long :p

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*dances for joy* I watched The Closer tonight :) And loved the Greek part. Watched it a couple times, especially since I had a cat playing jingle ball behind me the first time lol.

So...what was the exact translation again? I know we posted it and I got the gist but am still curious about the exact wording of the first part. (the second's there a few posts up) *sigh* Oh and the face touch...lovely :)

3. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I don't have screencapping skills so here's what I came up with:

[​IMG]

This was after Mac's "appreciate you too" line. Such flirts! Hee.

As for Shuriyu's questions:
    ~ ReCycling (sMack ep)
    ~ their "dinner" at the dog show and that poignant scene near the end at CotP
    They're the ones off the top of my head.

Hmm, I don't mind Payless for some reason, really. I see her as just another speedbump :lol: (as someone mentioned before) I *know* that MS belong together, heh.

4. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I saw that blouse before -- but in a different color. Lol....

I love the matching facial expressions they have. And I love how Smacked conversations turn out into cute, romantic ones.

5. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

Mac and Stella is one couple we would very much have hoped for when CSI NY started screening....They are such a cutie... the way Mac looks at her and after a hard day's work, Stella invites him out for a beer...

6. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

Oh please? The best SMACKed moment was all those moments in the evidence room with the good ol' robospanker.

*gets drowned in cold water* *smackpalm* Whoops. The IDS and EGOS are clashing in my mind again. Someone bring in some gutterstuff!

Seiously, it has to be the kiss, the Rambo!Stella, the sorry afterwards, the shower *winkwink* and then the rescue. Oh, and all the flirtings in between. :grin:

7. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

sooo happy regarding this maybe the writers are coming round to our way of thinking. will wear my team bonataylor t shirt in sign of happiness. :) :)

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hi everyone!! Still haven't seen the ep....stupid work! :mad: But I get to tonight, so then I can totally comment on the cute note line/scene! :D (**Squee!!**)
    As far as my fav Smacked moments...I've only seen Season 2 :( haven't seen any of the lovely Season 1 moments yet, I know SOOO sad! But there was still Smacked goodness in Seas. 2...I think my fav was the scene our current thread title came from...at the end of COTP...where Mac says "I'm glad you stayed" and Stel says "It's what we do, take care of each other!" You totally know she was talking about them and always being there for eachother! YAY!!! :D :D

9. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

*appeares out of nowhere* I LOVE this eppy!!!*this week's*
    SMacked moments rock!!! that was so sweet..now only if he said it seriously...*sighs* its free to dream... oh and the ending part was cool too!!!

there's a lot of SMacked moments..can I ask someone to help me look for SMacked vids? I wanna see them...specially season ones...hope someone would help me... :)

10. gems

gems Hit and Run

I loved this weeks episoide, although they where laughing you could hear the realism (if that is a real word) behind it. :lol:
    I've just seen teaser for next week and it looks like a good smacked episiode. Crying and shouting Stella which should mean lots of comforting form Mac!!

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

The rescue? what rescue wynter126.

Jesus, how I forgot the hot dog thing? *blushes* that's one of the best.

Oh good cap ranma it shows the real good moment (well I think, I haven't watched s3 at all) :p

12. bulletboomgal

bulletboomgal Hit and Run

lookies it's so cute I admit I didn't make it but I got permission I think from the person hu did they just sed ye wateva so i gue that's permission
    [image]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i210/allie06_02/FamilyMSbaby.jpg[/image]
    it may be fanart but it's so so cute

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

awwww! whoever the author is, hug them for me!

*Hugs Lauren*

Yeah they could throw in something...a kiss and lots of hot Smacked smex....:grin:

The Greek and touch in Closer and the kiss(gah what ep was that?) are my fave moments, I think.

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Oh sure, Lauren gives the hi to Melly!

I loved even though she was reading off of that, its like he still wanted her to know he cared. ;)

Ooh J, teach me Greek to tell someone off!

15. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

... :p Sorry, Lynn. But I saw Mel being the most recent poster so I said hi.

Looking at that baby picture manipulation, it kinda makes me wonder what their child would look like when they grew up. Boy or girl? Tall or short? Eyes and hair colour, facial structure... *waves hand for continuism*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.