Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

THANKS for the name and the pics the are stunning.. im happy with it.. many thanks.. kiss

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You're welcome. :D I love the pictures in there, Lola is gorgeous. *is jealous* :lol:

kat, it's more than okay to use the pictures in my photobucket--I got them all over the internet in the first place. :lol:

3. Silencer

Silencer CSI Level One

We're slacking a little here, aren't we? :D Everyone is busy!

Anyways... thoughts on "Psychodrama"? It was a genuinely creepy episode, I thought... actually made me uneasy several times, which doesn't often happen :D

I have to say, this series belongs to Morgan. He's just...consistantly awesome atm. When he went into that bar to arrest their first suspect? I loved the "Gimme a pot of coffee and I'll go all night..." line. (So now you know, Faylinn! Get him some expresso...)Or the new-found classic :

Elle : "Key?"
    Morgan : "No, I got one." *boots down door*

I'm a bit sad about Hotch though... he suffered this ep. My other half really doesn't like Mrs Hotch - he says he gets that Hotch is never home, but who's working his arse off for their nice house and those hospital appointments? She's always on his case, but he's working all hours to make sure his family is well cared for.

Lastly... is it me, or does this series seem to have a lot more "dramatic chasing" than last series? They're forever running about after people, guns out, high drama. I miss some of the more kooky eps from the first series.

4. WolfeSanders

WolfeSanders CSI Level One

Oh my goodness! I am totally shocked by tonight's episode. Like I had seen the commercials since last week but of course I never thought that this would happen. And you can tell that what happened was on purpose and even though she was trying to avoid looking at Gideon and Hotch as she was getting in the police car, you could tell that Elle wasn't really trying to hide what she did.

And not even just that, but you could tell that Gideon and Hotch didn't believe her. First of all, Gideon's facial expressions gave away like everything in the world. He knews what she did and she did it on purpose. I was suprised. I would think that he would try to deny it or at least try and say innocent until proven guilty, but you could see it.

And as for that episode, it was fantastic. I think that it was my all-time favorite episode like ever! It was great. And I have to admit, I haven't watched the last 2 episodes, but those glasses that Reid was wearing those were just kinda of weird. Like they were cute and all but they're just kind of weird.

And I think overall I just loved it. I can't wait to see what your reactions are too it :)

5. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

Well, since we knew in advance that she's leaving the show, I was expecting something pretty dramatic. The first time they caught her with the gun and she was told to "get some air," I thought that was it, and they would send her off the show on leave to psychologically recover. But then she did it! And did he have a gun out? I didn't see it.

6. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

my hart is broken to hear that she is leaving the show i like her the most of them all in it and she is still in the show here in the netherlands.. Poor Elle i just wanna keep her.. :(

7. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I didn't know she was leaving the show. :confused: Why is she leaving? Why is it everytime I get use to someone they leave? Kate on NCIS & now Elle. It won't be the same without her. :( I did love the ep especially since I grew up close to Dayton. :D It was pretty darn good except well.............where Elle did what she did. I knew then something was up & she was probably gone from the show. Can't wait to see how it's played out next week.

8. Faylinn

Well, Elle kind of has to leave after the events in this episode. Could they really keep her there after what happened?

It was definitely a dramatic turn of events, but I'm pretty disappointed. She could have decided that being in the BAU wasn't what she wanted any more, and they all could have wished her well as she moved to a different job, and maybe she could even have guest appearances in the future. But to do it that way just...I didn't like it. :(

But I guess we'll see how things turn out. I'm still curious who will be replacing Elle on the show. I'm also curious about why Lola is leaving. Was it the writers' decision, or did Lola decide?

9. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

This week's episode was very good. I thought something was going to happen to Elle again. And that bums me out too that she is leaving the show! Wonder why? But lately her character looks like she's bored or something.

But in this week's episode, the character of the police woman in Dayton, maybe it was just me but she seemed to intense? As if she was angry all the time or was very rigid. I didn't like her. She looked like she was shaking every time she spoke.

10. katpin31791

All I meant was I didn't know she was even leaving the show. Then after she went & shot the guy I knew then she must be leaving the show or I wouldn't have understood the point of all that if she wasn't & no I didn't expect them to keep her after that.

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

OMG, sorry to interrupt y'all gushing, but, I just needed to say five things:
    - Why, oh why, hasn't England got CM season 2 yet???? :(
    - What is up with Reids haircut and glasses?
    - What is up with Elle's haircut?
    - I need more Hotch!!!!
    And, this one, I think, needs to go in a spoiler tag, but, Im not sure, so Im goinna stick it in there anyway:
    Why is she leaving? Apparently she is leaving after 6 eps or something...why?????

Anyway, whine over, Im off to drool and mumur and gaze at pictures of my sexy hotchner until England have season 2! :(

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

Lola Glaudini is leaving Criminal Minds after the sixth episode of this season. The character of Elle will likely be written off, but not killed off.After "Arrested Development's" Portia de Rossi turned down the role of her replacement, the producers have reportedly been looking at Jamie Luner, of "Melrose Place", "Savannah", and "Profiler", to play the new detective. The character is described as in her thirties, an expert at profiling, and the daughter of diplomats.

13. katpin31791

Wish I knew why she was leaving though. Ahh will miss her though.

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I can't believe she's leaving. that just sucks.

15. Faylinn

kat, I didn't mean that I thought you'd think she was staying, I was just pointing out that, even if I hadn't read the spoiler, it would be pretty obvious that we were going to lose Elle after that. ;) Sorry I didn't make that more clear. :)

Hmm, I'm not familiar with that actress, Hormiga, but I'll be interested to see how things turn out. :)

As for Elle, I'm really disappointed that they've done her character this way. Yeah, she went through an ordeal with the 'Fisher King' storyline, but the way they've done her character reminds me of Aiden when she left NY--the character is very off and acts strangely, then makes a professional mistake that takes her beyond a point of no return, and then we lose them. :( True, Aiden didn't kill anybody, but thinking of how Elle has been acting reminded me of Aiden at the beginning of season 2. At least with Elle, we know why she acts the way she's acting, but still...

Not sure about the first one, ditto on two and three, and hell yes for four! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.