Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, he called her "DEAR"!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ... and what's more, he looked GOOD, like REALLY good. a lot thinner and all. and this ep was so Alter Boys. i loved it. i mean, Double Cross had the whodunnit factor, the mystery, the suspence. you had suspects, they were introduced very good, you knew them well. and then you had to guess yourself and form your own theories - that's the CSI i love! and the DEAR moment was totally, completely, amazingly CUTE SWEET and OMG. i'm dead. like, flat dead. also cuz he looked so good and sexy and ohhhhhhh *dies again*

ETA:
    yes, he said it. it was the first time we heard form his mouth something that suggested they are together and something he would NEVER EVER say if they weren't together. this is what i was waiting for. YES!! finally! and did i say that before? he looked GOOD! like f**** good! *melts, gasps and collapses from astonishement*

ETA 2:
    sorry, but i'm too excited and nobody is posting. so i just wanted to add, that for me the ship became TRULY canon today. i couldn't really place it before, i didn't have enough proof. sure we knew, they were together on a bed but i needed some kind of oral confirmation from Grissom. and today i've got it. today, i finally feel for real that GSR is canon.

ETA 1000000:
    okey something is wrong. i'm editing my post like the 4th time. i'm sure 1CSIMfan will ban me so i will be unable to express my love for billy and gsr which will result in my suicide. but i have to say this. NOW.

so i've got two more points to make:
    1) he did it at work. BIG step. i feel like he's going to open up more and more. so have faith people, the flirty Grissom will come.
    2) his dear was very casual, very "i call her like that everyday and she's used to that already". cuz if he said this 2 seasons ago, she would be grinning wide like stupid all day. he used to drop lines like that from time to time, to use the "since i met you" as a principal example. BUT, the "dear" is a lot more than SIMY, he didn't say it as a joke like in Jackpot to Catherine, but in the same way he would say "No, Sara". i think it says as much as the bedroom scene.

i'm happy, freakin' happy. i'll go and rewatch it now like 20 times.

2. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

Loved the "No, dear." His tone was everything wonderful in that affectionate term. It was lovely. I admit I wanted more, more, MORE I say, but I'll be happy with "dear," ... for the moment anyway.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

YIPEE, "DEAR" whoa :eek: how cool.. how together..how awesome..how everything :p

AWESOME/TWOSOME

4. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

ohhhhh i can't wait for see whole episode.I don't take for internet cos in TV is better..sure i see GSR stuff ,that i can't wait.ohhhhhhhhhhh I loved how Sara thought she had offended Grissom and was so concerned about it....was so dam sweet(and she smile for him.. that cute half smile..only she knows) ...and Grissom saying DEAR aff D-E-A-R aaaaaaaahhhhhhh sooooooo cute ,soooooo couple stuff.they are canon!!! UHU i'm so happy

5. Guest

Guest Guest

He said DEAR 2 SARA dis is big news im gonna tell ma mum and shell just roll hur eyes as usaul lol OMG *Gasps then faints*

6. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

My signal was being a bastard this evening so I missed the ep. But I did manage to catch bits and pieces, and - Yay for 'dear'! But - am I the only one who noticed when Sara asked about his rosary beads in the same scene, that Grissom said "This belonged to my mother"? One would wonder why she doesn't still own it unless she has passed away. SO - is little Grissom a poor orphan boy now? Have many shippers' fantasties of meeting Mama G been destroyed? ...Forgive me if this was addressed at another point throughout the episode, but as I say, I missed most of it.
    ETA: I was talking to Reeble after CSI this evening, and she said something nonchalant along the lines of this week's episode vs. the GSR. It made me think - I just love how, while last year with any GSR we would be freaking out over the awesomeness of it, now it's like "Oh this week's GSR was nice" as if it's just to be expected because it's all part & parcel of (the whole genie gig?) any episode these days.

I don't think we're taking it for granted, I just think it's excellent that GSR is just...part of our lives now, and not only a sporadic special treat. Every day is Valentine's for us :D

7. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Yeah, I totally notice him saying "belonged." I was under the impression his mother was still living. Unless he just meant she gave them to him, but the way he said it suggested she had passed away. That sucks. How come I missed the "dear" line. I should pay attention better. I guess I'll wait until they post it on innertube, go back and take a look.

8. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I thought the same, she gave them to him, and she's still around...I thought the whole cast were great.. G/S are so comfortable with one another.. now that their together..they just gleam and glow.. while their working

9. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG that epsodes seems to be soooo hot. Grissom saying "My dear" That is so unbelievable cute and intimate!! It s just a little phrase but that coming from grissom?!... Very big step!! Cant wait to see double cross on innertube. I suppose their big day (kissing,huging what ever or them being discovered) will be at the end of season 7 if there is going to be an 8th season or if there is no season 8 I think it will be in one of the lasts episodes of s 7. The writers will soon have to decide (if they havent made there decision yet) how csi will end. I am pretty sure that If g and s are leaving or just one of them, the writers will have some stunning surprises for us in store, lets just hope they are good ones.BTW I would highly recommed Ausillio being the next dummy for Sara. I am sure she will be delighted to kick the s**t out of him! :mad: :devil:

10. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

congratulations for the new thread ;) i know that is lates but..
    amazing episode for my the best up to now ;) is really really sweet grissom calling to sara dear *tasty* tasty* i am jealous to sara...lol
    too i like the scene when sara say only is a theory ;)
    great episode no doubt ;)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I just saw the gsr clip from grissomsararomance.com And did anyone noticed that while examine the dead woman saras chin was resting on grissom arm?!!! THat was SOOOO SWEAT, and their faces almost touched. If they hadnt been in this room with the female body it would have been a perferct moment for a passionate kiss.

12. jordan

jordan Rookie

I saw it to, omfg, so cute. Best thing everr. And holy asd;lkfjqasdtuawpodigh!!!!! He called her DEAR!!! I definatly MUST watch this episode with my dad, just so I can rub it in his FACE that Grissom and Sara are together. Not Grissom and Lady Heather, not Grissom and Sofia, Grissom and SARA.
    The other day I purposly showed my dad the homework I did that was under the notes I did that had "We are the Gutterflies, our ship is canon. Be jealous, we knew it all along. Grissom;loves;Sara [GSRforever] Sara;loves;Grissom" on it. He was like "That does that mean?" and I was like "Oh, Gutterflies and ship and canon and GSR? Funny you'd ask, Daddy. I am a Gutterfly, I adore the idea of Grissom and Sara being together. A ship is something like GSR, meaning Grissom Sara Romance*coughcoughsmilesmile*, and canon simply means it's been proven a fact on the show. In translation to something you understand, GRISSOM AND SARA ARE TOGETHER AND IN LOVE AND YOU KNOW IT DADDYYY!!!!" *runs away*

And he was mad at me ^__^
    Word!

13. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

HE FINALLY SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :D I WAS FREAKING HAPPY ABOUT IT!! :DDEAR-DEAR-DEAR!! :D I could actually be dancing around the house now!! :lol: *jumps up and down* OKAY, THE TV-GUIDE WAS WRONG! NO BREAKING-UP, JUST THE OPPOSITE OF THAT!!! :devil: :devil: :D

14. Guest

Guest Guest

It was so sweat! I would say the most intimate gsr moment since WTG! What would have made the situation almost perfect was If Grissom had said: MY dear instewad of just dear! But maybe I am too difficult to be satisfied?! :rolleyes: ;)

15. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

wow! he's so nice... i totally agree with gsrhappyending!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.