Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

AWWWWWWW to ZIGGY'S AVATER!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

2. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

there're the hottest couple ever and in season 5 they were marvelous... I like watching their scenes..

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The thing is, though, that Sara never got "tanked". So I think the line between a few too many and absolutely smashed was never crossed with her. In fact, in Bloodlines, she and Nick and Warrick all went out for drinks, the difference being that she was the only one who was caught.

So while the cough candy storyline does imply that she was, perhaps, drinking after work, when she opens her door in Nesting Dolls, drinking a beer, it's clear that, to her, it wasn't really a problem. It was something that she did to take the edge off of a hard case, only there were just a few too many hard cases, and so she increased the drinking just like the pain started increasing.

I'm not excusing it, but it's not like Sara had to go to Alcoholic's Anonymous. I think the PEAP was there more to help her learn how to deal more constructively with the issues of her job.

Good point on that. I think the fact that it was penned by Dustin Abrams, who has been with the show from the beginning, probably lends itself to the fact that it was definitely a mirror episode.

I'm going to add a hallelujah to this and to what 1CSIMF has said - Even the title boxes can be seen. So, actually, just for simplicity, type the episode title or the magazine name, and that's it. If spoiled people are interested, they can read the black printing.

I mean, Adzix's perversions are too precious.

*Coughs*

EVERYONE LOOK AT MY SEXY SEXY AVVIE.

*coughs* That is all.

My childhood? Destroyed.

Supposedly Paul ad-libs more than Billy, but his ad-libs tend to be more in the physical than verbal. In any event, I think that at some point, there NEEDS to be a pun-off between the two. If Grissom wasn't still pouting from his luvuh calling him boring, I think he and Brass would've gotten into a limbless fest.

Speaking of which, I can't link to it, because it's dirtay, but VRTrakowski wrote a great new GSR fic that involves jumpsuit stripping and Brass/Grissom pun-offs. It's hilarious. Do read.

Penis? Pardon, but penis? Penis?

Kind of like when Mena Murray (who's about to be Mena Harker and is another reason why the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen not only sucked but was literally wrong in many cases) in the god-awful Coppola version of Dracula rips out all the pages about her torrid affair with the Count?

C'mon - you can see Sara strapped in a corsette on the prow of a ship ripping her diary apart. Don't lie.

Small dogs are evil.

Don't tell her, but I'm totally going to stand her up tonight.

Basically the current deal is that neither Jorja nor Billy have signed their contracts for season 8 yet, but both options are still open for them.

Turtlebaby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were wondering where a lot of you guys went to.

We all... we all hated the finale. It was tragic.

lol.

Welcome back!

Now that we're in the groove on the season, I think they're being very smart about it - it's pretty much the same scenes we had before in terms of length and meaning for the ship (aka. they still have random 'here's the evidence, co-worker' scenes) but now they're just in a different place in their relationship. And we feel less in the dark and confused like we did in Season 6 when we knew something was going on, but weren't sure what.

Thanks, suave_elle!

4. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

ofcourse they are doing it, AFTER the strawberries ;) (which we don't get to see, we can only imagine how that looks like... :p)

sarahvma, your avater is soooo SEXY!!!!! you can see that look in grissom's face, that look that says: wooooowww, look at her!! :devil: :devil:

5. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

I love it! 'SEXY SEXY' is the word.

YES! I agree. They should totally have a pun-off one day. That would be absolutely freakin' halarious. The stuff Grisson says usually leaves me like WTF? And Brass is just hysterical and the both of them makin' cracks back and forth would be awesome.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

'Tis sexy, isn't it? You can owe said sexiness to Miss Adzix

Speaking of the bizzare way I've chosen to talk, in my current gust of fic recommendations (a grand total of two including this), csishewolf, one of my favorite authors, has decided (perhaps because she hit her own head) that she was going to do an Old Western of CSI, featuring our favorite ship.

For anyone not reading it yet, do check out El Dorado:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3183192/1/

The concept is a little questionable, but the execution is a lot of fun. And it's sort of amusing in its silliness.

Anyway - yeah.

Soom good GSR tonight, though I'm not completely basing my enjoyment of the episode on it. Like I said, the concept sounds interesting, which always worries me, because interesting concepts often = boring episode and vice-versa. But if there's GSR, I think I'll be okay.

7. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i LOVE that avatar. its so cute. hes totally checking her out quite clearly, i didnt notice it when i watched that scene.

im excited for tonights ep. i am hoping for some good GSR scenes like everyone else here. and i hope to see Grissom initiating and been flirty with her in a scene. i really wanna see him been eagar and in awe of her soon. im sick of grissom shutting her down a lot and her been team leader for 'flirting at work'. thats not much to ask for i dont think....

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I love your icon, Sarah. I have to agree with Sara_Grissom_fan.

I'm tired of Grissom always put her down and that's why I didn't like them together and now, he's lighten up and started flirt with her, just like she flirt with him since season 1. I can't wait to watch it tonight and see Grissom do the Tai Chi.

9. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

3 hours until I go all girl-giggly.

Well, I already am, cause I'm excited, and 4 and a half hours until I stop being girl-giggly.

You probably haven't seen me all girl-giggly, and trust me, its odd and rarely happens.

CSI is the exception..

and GSR is an exception.

And Sarah, the icon, is smexy.

They better flirt. And I mean FLIRT! Do you hear me? F-L-I-R-T! Well, I guess a kiss would replace the flirting, but as I said last week and the week before and the week before, I don't want the relationship to just seem to 'go away', and I want it to be ackknowledged that they are together. And by the looks of the promo pics, there's a good chance they will. :)

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Flirting, yes, is nice. But I'm almost wary of this religion conversation. Though this is a bit of a stretch, I mean, Grissom is Catholic. So one imagines that even as a fallen Catholic he probably would still view marriage in a traditional way. If Sara's more on the free-spirit side of things, besides her parents' failed marriage, I don't think she'd be all that for it, even with the right person. But also... I don't know. Religion can be a very polarizing issue. And I can't see the writers writing a whole scene of dialogue on one subject if it's just the two people going, "Religion is cool!" "I agree, darling."

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

theatre, sarah and 1CSIMfan, thanks so much for reminding everybody the spoiler rules and standing there with me. much love.

wow, guys thanks for the comments on the icon :D i made two more, using a different cap from the same scene. so here they are:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

now that's what i call a Credit sarah *sob of joy*
    you didn't KNOW they are into S&M?? c'mon, everybody knows that.
    you mean like a ... PHALLUS??
    i feel loved.

i was thinking about the whole "WOAH" comment and about what someone said earlier, i think it was sarah, that we really never heard Grissom say that or react on anything using this word. it felt almost OOC, guys. and his "pick somebody your own size" sounded VERY flirty. not what he said, but how he said it. he was teasin', yo. i doubt he would've said the same thing if they weren't together. so, what i am thinking right now, is that he may surprise us very much in the future, since the woah can be only the tip of an iceberg. i'm not saying that out of work with sara, he is a complete opposite of himself, but that he is able to do things that we would never think he would do. and they may be quirky. so in fact, WP has a possibility to almost create a new character, the out of work, happy, not single guy, who still is, well, Grissom. and that should be challenging for him.

12. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i agree that this religious convo if they put it in, wont be a case of, i think this, i think that too darling, they might be of different opinion-although if they have one of them in a huff like in the first blush scene ill scream. it should be serious but lighthearted and cute. but i totally disagree that sara wouldnt view marriage in the traditional way, grissom would. in that ep, swap meet. sara made it very clear of her stance on marriage and how seriously she thinks the insitution is. i think though a wild spirit and unpredictable at times, shes a romantic at heart and is very traditional marriage wise. and in that ep in season 6, she did go out of her way to stress in front of grissom she wasnt anti-marriage. i think, she probably would marry grissom. but anyways...im hoping this religious convo will be positive and cute.

i totally agree. i think for WP this is such a new and complex side of grissom to play its almost like a different character-its new and so i think if anything will make WP sign on for some or all of season 8-this storyline will. because its opening the character up dimentionally, and thats fun for an actor. it might be the thing that keeps him excited about the show, and makes him stay. well this is hope talking of course, but you never know. *prays*

13. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Having seen the new ep:

HOW ARE NONE OF YOU TALKING ABOUT IT!?!?!?!? GRISSOM CALLED SARA, "DEAR!!" Now that the all caps are over. He said it. I heard it. HE said it. It happened. I'm soaring, flying. Happppppy!

14. forgottenstar

forgottenstar Dead on Arrival

He called her 'Dear'? Was that in the morgue, because I didn't heard it. Then again, the room was loid and I missed a lot of what was said.

15. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Yep. When he came back with the rosary in his hands, she asked if she had said anything to offend him, which I thought was adorable. To that, he answered, "No, dear." Yay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.