Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Since I always have a 24h delay before I can watch a new ep ;), I still have to go through yet another working day. So I have that same distraction tomorrow.

That's so great that your mom speaks Dutch (I have a thing for languages -I speak 3 and am studying the 4th). Is she born in Holland or were here parents Dutch?
    Well, since it seems like a nice place to live I intend to come down there as often as I can!!! :devil:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well the honeymoon, that's an easy one. Montana

And for the middle names I think I have to go with my two best friends' names. So that makes it Daniel Robert Messer and Lindsay Iris Monroe.

Really must go now *waves*

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Aud!! There you are! Hello my Fluffy Twin!! **Mo tackles Aud and huggles her!! :lol:**
    Lol, I know but at least we tried, right! :lol:
    Ohhh, good middle names hon...I like those! :D Let's see...I'm thinking:
    Danny:
    Daniel Isaiah (I like that a lot actually! :D )
    Daniel Mateo

Lindsay:
    Lindsay Elise
    Lindsay Elisabeth
    Lindsay Renee

Lol, it is kind of hard isn't Aud! :lol:

As for their honeymoon, lol, you stole my idea my Fluffy Friend! ;) I would LOVE to see them go to Italy, and then Danny could suprise Linds by speaking Italian fluently and all romantically to her, how totally sweet would that be!!
    And I'm all about the making out...definitely need some of that in there, that and other :devil: :devil: things! ;) :lol:
    If they didn't go to Italy (which they will since you and I say so Aud! ;) ) but if they didn't I could see them going to Paris, or even like a totally romantic, secluded Bed and Breakfast in upstate NY, that feels like the country and getting away from it all, without going too far from home, ya know! :D

Lol, hey dutch! :D
    Born there...my whole family is Dutch actually, both my mom's side and my dad's! :D

Lol, nice middle names dutch! Bummer you have to wait a whole 'nother day to watch the ep! It'll be worth the wait though...! ;)

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I ended up getting the book "Corpse" instead (ya go figure) cause there were no books with Lindsay in them!! and FANFICTION.COM IS DOWN!! AHHHHHHHHH!

ok... middle names
    Lindsay:
    Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Ann
    Lindsay Catherine

Danny (that's a little harder):
    Daniel Louis (know that's his brothers name but whatev)
    Daniel James
    Daniel Nathan

4. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Nope, won't whack you for that. **As long as you share Danny** :devil:

Also, Kissmesweet, board rules state signature banners can be no bigger than 220X75 (mine for example) and yours is 320x134 so, could you please resize your banner? :)

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Lindsay Christine
    Lindsay Rebecca
    Lindsay Heather

Daniel Joseph
    Daniel Steven
    Daniel Allen

Tonight tonight tonight. I can not wait. sings and skips merrily I like the middle name thing Momit's cool to think about that kind of stuff... the obbsessive shippers we are... :D

6. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

I think

Daniel Michael

and

Lindsey Abigail

Jennifer :)

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hehe. I'll share with you, Love! :D (love the new banner, btw.. )

Lindsay Christina
    Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Kay

How do you even know Lindsay isn't her middle name?

Daniel David
    Daniel Rick
    Daniel Lee

Honeymoon - Montana or someplace like Auda said.

8. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Daniel Giovanni
    Daniel Angelo
    Daniel Lucas
    okay so I went italian on the second name...

Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Jeanette
    Lindsay Michelle

Italy does seem like the best place--Florence, Venice and Rome. Funny but I don't see them in Paris :confused:...yup just can't picture them there... :p

Great way of distracting us Mo during the wait...four more hours and counting--gotta do the laundry now coz if I wait till later I'll be so distracted looking at the tv and loading the washer and end up with a load of new pink clothes which should have been white!

grabs the detergent and fabric softener and rushes to the laundry room

9. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Fun question...hmmmm...

Daniel James
    Daniel Alexander

Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Anne

Ohhh...so looking forward to tonights ep! :D If Mo is right, we shall all be at least pretty happy shippers. I hope that they have enough D/L tonight to make up for the lack of D/L last week. :) *opens up secret stash of m&m's and begins to munch*

*flings deliciously gooey fudge cookie dough around at everyone and slips out of the room quietly*

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Okay here's my names:

Daniel Alexander
    Daniel William
    Daniel Christopher

Lindsay Elizabeth
    Lindsay Diane
    Lindsay Caroline

Here's my italian names!

Lindsay Gabriela
    Daniel Gabriel

And for their honeymoon I say they should go up the west coast and spend some time in, Santa Monica, Carmel and Monteray. Somewhere that is different from the traditional honeymoon spots.

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

4 hours and a few minutes, wohoo, wohoo, wohoo!!! :lol: **Mo dances around like a dork, grinning happily!**

Hello everyone!! **Mo waves happily at all her fellow lovely shippy buddies!!**

Share me some of that Danny yummyness over this way too! :devil:

Nice middle names y'all! Glad I could help distract y'all even just a little bit! I had to come up with something or I was gonna go insane waiting! :p Y'all are good though...plenty creative with the names, well done! :D
    Pssst, just remember Lynn he's MINE! :devil: (**Mo grins and ducks and runs before Rhonda notices her stealing Danny! :lol: **)
    I desperately hope I'm right Amanda! I really, really want some nice D/L tonight!! Really, REALLY! :lol:
    **Mo catches the yummy cookie dough in her mouth and munches happily! Then turns and grabbing Rocky Road ice cream flings that quickly at Amanda! :D **

Okay y'all....I'm so sad! I just found out, I can't watch the ep tonight! :( :( I have to tape it and watch it later! **Mo pouts and cries!** So please enjoy it for me and keep the faith!!

**Mo flings M&M's and cookies at all her shippy buddies and runs out of the room!**

12. Girlygirl

Girlygirl Rookie

Hey guys it's been a while, basically I'm just dropping in to say hi and give my name opinions.

Okay here are my names

Daniel Mario
    Daniel Anthony
    Daniel Claudio
    Daniel Domenico
    Daniel Adam
    Daniel Paulo
    Daniel Marco
    Daniel Mateo

AND

Lindsay Emily
    Lindsay Margaret
    Lindsay Marie
    Lindsay Eva
    Lindsay Amanda
    Lindsay Samantha
    Lindsay Sophia
    Lindsay Abigail

(Wow that was a lot of names) :D :D :D

And for their honeymoon I could completely see then in Italy as well, but all over not just in one spot. Besides that I could see then in Prague or just traveling Europe in general.

-Girlygirl

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

OOO... didn't do the honeymoon answer, let's see.... I say Somewhere totally romantic. Or exotic. hmmm, romantic? exotic? Montana! :lol: jk... I don't really know where they would go. Possibly Hawaii, Australia. Maybe they don't like the beach? London, Paris. Not a fan of rainy weather? Italy, Greece. Hmmm. Too unoriginal for them? Well, looks like there's one solution or this... THE BROOM CLOSET!

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*screams* RHONDA Mo's tryin to sneak off with Danny.

Dang, GirlyGirl. You've been really thinking on that, Haven't you? Thats wow. Those are really good.

That's nice, Twinny.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I thought I saw some D/L tonight...hope sometime she opens up to him more though.

And he was good at the end. Good boy, nice Danny, no cheating on Lindsay...*pets his head* rofl

*sneaks off with Mac while Mo is distracted and Lynn is running after Mo*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.