CSI: Hangman #5

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by CSIangel17, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

There's been several Miami quotes just recently.

N please.

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

C1: ---'-- ----- ------
    C2: --t-----, -'- ------ - t-t----- -n --------n- ---- ----- ---n--. T-- -------- -- ------ t---- ----.
    C2: --.
    C1: - ---n, t- ---- - ---n-- t- --n ----n-t ----n---- ------- ---- ----- ------; T-- ----n -----; ---------, ----n -- t-- -------. -t'- ----.

We have had a few Miami quotse recently, but I think wibble has a point. These are mostly from Vegas, with a few from Miami, and almost none from NY. I don't have a problem with this, but it's not fair to the people who know NY or Miami better. Is there anything we can do about this?

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

We could make a rule that we have to follow a pattern: LV-Miami-NY, that way we'd have a balance.
    There's only one prob: There's many people who don't watch all 3 shows, so when it's their turn to come up with say Miami, they don't know any quotes...

And I'll have a P please.

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I promise, next turn I have, to do an NY one.... *already thinking of good quotes* :)

I'll have an E please.

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

Thanks, this is what I was getting at ;) And I like MiaCharlize's idea about alternating the quotes. When it comes to if a person doesn't watch that particular show, they can easily still just look at transcripts for that one, take a quote they like, and write down the characters, episode and season so they know when somebody guesses it right.

Also, I think this would be a good idea, as it would encourage more people to play :)

6. Dragonfly

There are some good sites that have really good quotes, such as crimelab.nl or something like that.
    Maybe instead of alternating everytime, we could say something like no more than two or three in a row from one show? I don't know. Anyway, on with the game:

C1: ---'-e ----- ------
    C2: --t-----, -'- ------ - t-t----- -n p-e-e---n- ---- ----e --ene-. T-e ---e---- -- ------ t-e-e ----.
    C1: - -e-n, t- ---e - ---n-e t- --n ----n-t -e-en---- -----e- ---e ----- ------; T-e ----n ---e-; P--------, --een -- t-e ----e--. -t'- ---e.

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I think that's a good idea.

S please.

8. Dragonfly

I had a good idea? Well, miricals happen

C1: ---'-e ----- ------
    C2: --t-----, -'- ------ - t-t----- -n p-ese---n- --ss ----e s-enes. T-e s--es--- -s ------ t-ese ---s.
    C1: - -e-n, t- ---e - ---n-e t- --n ----nst -e-en---- -----es ---e ----- ------; T-e ----n ---e-; P--s-----, --een -- t-e ----e-s. -t's ---e.

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

A please. :D

10. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

wibble, DragonflyDreamer and MiaCharlize I really like your ideas. :) And as wibble already said, the new "system" :lol: would maybe encourage more people to play this game with us. Don't get me wrong, it's really nice and funny with all of you (I mean especially the ones who are almost 3 or more times a day here in this thread :) )

And to keep on playing I'll take an.... uh...hmmm... "A" please :D

11. Dragonfly

C1: ---'-e --a-- -a----
    C2: A-t-a---, -'- ------ a t-t---a- -n p-ese---n- -ass ----e s-enes. T-e s--es--- -s -a---- t-ese ---s.
    C2: A-.
    C1: - -ean, t- -a-e - --an-e t- --n a-a-nst -e-en-a-- --a--es ---e ----- -a---a; T-e --a-n ---e-; P--s----a, --een -- t-e ----e-s. -t's ---e.

12. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Can I have L please :)

I really like the sound of the new system, it will definitely attract more people to play which is a brilliant thing.

13. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

14. wibble

wibble Corpse

Ok. Maybe we can implement these ideas in the next thread? Perhaps it might be easier that way, to have a little set of rules up in the first post, instead of doing it now when people don't realise.

Or if you want to do this sooner, that is also fine. Let me know either way :)

15. Dragonfly

Either way works for me, Wibble!

C1: -o-'-e -oa-- -a----
    C2: A-t-all-, -'- ------ a t-to--al -n p-ese---n- -ass ----e s-enes. T-e s--es-o- -s -a---- t-ese ---s.
    C2: A-.
    C1: - -ean, to -a-e - --an-e to --n a-a-nst le-en-a-- -oa--es l--e -o--- -al-oa; T-e --a-n Lo-e-; P--s--lla, --een o- t-e ----e-s. -t's ---e.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.