Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helluin

Helluin Victim

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Wow...I just found this thread. I don't even watch Miami, but I might have to start watching now that I've seen the pictures of Ryan. I could definitely see Greg with a DNA tattoo, that would be so cute. It would be cool if he got it around his bicep. Or someone said dragons, and that would be cool, it's kind of rock and roll.

Like some of you, I'm married, but I just got into the CSI fandom so I don't think I'd talk about it in my sleep. My hubby knows that I am a bit obsessed with Greg, though. I told him once that if we ever get divorced I'm marrying Eric.

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Shadowfax actually posted the magical 1000, but she had to go to work and I was online because of my eye doctor appointment making me 'incapacitated'. :lol:

The link to the first thread

and a thread opening present- a manip made by Sil

[​IMG]

And Rugged Wonders is our ship name, in case you're wondering. ;)

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

YAY!!!! NEW THREAD!!!!! :D :D :D *throws confetti* It's time to party. Bring on the smoothies! :D

I am so touched. I don't know why. I mean, it's our first time moving to a new thread... I am so deeply touched and happy!! :D

Whoa, makes me wanna hide behind the couch to see that manip up there *hides* I'm actually a shy person :lol: But hmm now I'm thinking, what should I contribute to celebrate the new thread? Hmm...

Anyway, on precaution... Don't forget, everyone: wear sun block, drink a lot of water, and have an ice cold water bucket (drool bucket too) handy at your side at all times... since it tends to get very hot in here... :devil:

Oh now that reminds me... SMOOTHIES!!! *passes smoothies around to everyone* :D

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

NO, you can NOT get me to ship this pair (I love them too much with ladies from their own countries ;)), but I just popped in to say that I absolutely LOVE the new thread title! That had me laughing for a few seconds. Briljant. Congratz on a new thread! :D

5. szmandatogoholic

Hehe, I feel your feelings, Sil. *whispers* You do have another manip...

I feel weird. I've only known the old thread. This is the SHINY, BRAND NEW thread. I feel like I should contact the starter of the first thread and tell them that we finally made a second thread for their third favorite ship. (You don't know how many times I got the first page instead of the page I should've been on.)

COOKIES!! *passes around cookies along with Sil's smoothies* And you need the handy-dandy drool buckets we have by the computer. It tends to be VERY hot in here.

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Dutchie, you're here!!!! :eek: Hmm, no way that the R/G hotness get to you, eh? Really? You never ever think that Ryan and Greg would look so hot together? Never? Are you sure? *tries to lure her into R/G wonderness* :devil: You know you want it... It's too hot to deny... :devil:

Wait for me, Dutchie. I'm gonna break your immune system as you did mine... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil: (Hey, Sandersidle, come and help me!)

Oh anyway, LOVE the title too. I think it's funny that it's like Greg and Ryan saying these lines back and forth :lol:

(pops in my head, Ryan and Greg getting together during a trip)
    Greg: I can't believe we have to fly back to work tomorrow. Why can't you stay longer? *sigh into Ryan's back* I wanna spend more time with you...
    Ryan: *turns to face him, whispering seductively* You know, Florida isn't that far away...
    Greg: *gazes deeply into Ryan's eyes, slowly smirking* True... *says in an equally sexy voice* Nevada isn't that far away either...
    Ryan: *chuckles* See, it's only as far as here *puts Greg's hand over his chest, where his heart is* to here *now places it over Greg's chest*
    Greg: *smiles, then kisses him* Or from here *kisses a trail down Ryan's neck, to his chest* to here
    :)

Yes I do have another manip, somewhere buried in the old thread... :lol: But I think I need to bring it back, since we're celebrating the new thread and all ;)

[​IMG]
    Now tell me this doesn't make your Gutter Minds run wild... :devil:

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

No Silhouette, after that dream of yours I'm officially out of here. :eek: *runs*

8. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awww Dutchie... Why run? Slash isn't your thing?

Not even our special smoothies could get you back here? :D

Sandersidle, need your help here. I think I might scare Nikki for life :lol:

Anyway we were discussing how their parents might react to them being together... Do you think who's the first to tell their parents?

9. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Happy birthday Shadowfax!!

Cookies and smoothies? Dude, I'm in! Yay for a new thread! I'm so happy to be out of the Florida humidity :D Or would the last thread have been in Nevada... Eh. I'm thinking too hard about it. *headdesk* :lol:

Love both the manips!!

To respond to Silhouette's question, at first, I figured it'd be Greg telling his folks first, but now I'm not so sure. We don't know much about Ryan's family, but we know some about Greg's. I think he'd tell Papa Olaf, and then gauge the reaction from there and decide whether he'd tell his mom.

I don't think there's much about Ryan's parents we know, but he's got a sibling, or at least I'm assuming. Maybe he'd tell the sibling? *shrug* Yay for fanfiction. ;)

Oh, Silhouette, love the snippit too! You know you have to actually write a whole fic to it now, right? :D

10. life_style

life_style Pathologist

Ooh, new thread, yay! :D

This is so great, I'm so happy :D *takes a smoothie to cool down a bit*

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hides under rock so Dutchie doesn't see me in here..sshhhh she doesn't know I...um come here. OH well maybe I will try to persuade her like she did me into carwasher...I'll pull her in here kicking and screaming...
    WOW new thread. YAY..throws cofetti and hands out cookies and takes a smoothie from SIl, I need it after reading your scenerio....needs another smoothie.

Happy B-Day Shadowfax and welcome back. we all missed you a little bit...aw ok a lot.. Hope the trip was fun and the togo withdrawals wasn't bad.. I hope the cough pic cough..helped. I bet it's worn out from you taking it out looking at it and rubbing it....ok never mind.

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Since I wasn't very successful at persuasion... I'll leave that to you Twiz, to lure Dutchie here :D

YAY cookies!!! *takes a cookie* :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, Shadowfax!!! I have to think of something to give you... Hold on... What about two gorgeous pics? Scroll down a little more... ;)

Eh, I can't imagine Greg telling his Papa Olaf...
    Greg: Papa Olaf, I have something to tell you... I'm... uh...
    Nana Olaf: ...in love with a hot Miami guy named Ryan Wolfe?
    Greg: :eek:
    Papa Olaf: We already know, kid... Nana looked into her magic ball...
    Greg: ...now this is what you get for having psyhic grandparent...
    :lol:

Oh I'm forgetting my mission. Ok, I've been rummaging through my files and found these... Just thought I would share :D (Wish I could ship these two men for you, Shadowfax :))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe they are related...

Or maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

Or, you know what Grissom says about what people find in a mate? There's a belief how we're attracted to someone who looks like ourselves (from 'A Little Murder' I believe). So that means... Ryan and Greg are soulmates :D

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys!!! Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that for the next week Ryan/Greg will be the featured ship. It's next on my list although it does tie in well with the new thread.

ETA: BTW, I'll add "either" back in the thread title after it's no longer a featured ship. There wasn't room for "featured ship" and the whole title. ;)

14. szmandatogoholic

Oh my gosh, we're the featured ship? What a thread-warming present!! :lol:
    I'm in shock, be back later. :lol: I was looking and looking for this thread when I got back on and couldn't find it. Then I thought, "No... it can't be!" Then I looked and it was! Then I went, "YAY!!!" :lol:

Silhouette, those pics scared me. They look just a bit alike in them. (Okay, they look so much alike in them I got as much scared as I was excited as we're the featured ship.) I agree with you. (Maybe thy're a bit related or maybe it's just us.)

15. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

:eek: FEATURED SHIP!!!!! I can't believe my eyes... Brand new thread and now it's featured ship?? YAY!!!!!! *Togo dance* :D :D :D *throws more confetti* Thank you, 1CSIMfan!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.