Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

yeah,it doesn't make any sense!
    maybe the "take a break from sara" was something ausiellio added?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm not happy about it either...without needing spoiler space, let's just say I hope it turns out to be one of those untrue spoilers.

3. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

and this season i want grissom to start opening up more. its been kinda bothering me....

because i kinda feel hes not really letting her that much so far this season.

the only Solace i find is from the season 6 finale where he was been very open with her, and had no barriers or gaurd up-he was himself-a bit of an open book to her. so that leads me to think, he's open around her when their on their own time....its only at work, he closes down.

the only real time i can think of that he kinda opens himself up to her at work is the veggie burger scene, where he initiated it, and was flirty-and the thing that bothers me is that when he is-she always responds, with a wry smile, or a flirty expression, or that pout of hers, or whatever, but when sara flirts with him at work, he shuts her down.

he did in the first blush scene, and he did in the dummy kicking scene. he wouldnt even involve himself in some harmless flirting with her while no one was around, he brought it straight back to work.

i just dont get it-because i understand around work mates-you'd be normal, but by yourself with him-when no-ones around. why wont he just open up a little.

i feel kinda bad for sara amost. i just want him to show he cares a little more. so i thought it may be he was just too worried people might find out to indulge in flirting with her at work, but the veggie burger scene leads me to discount that. i just cant work out why he's open with her outside of work and almost always not at work. cause if sara doesnt feel apprecited-thats gonna cause problems.

and if that is true, about him taking a break from sara-i will be so damn mad, i will write in to complain, them messing the audience and fans and the couple around like that, its not on. that just makes no sense at all. he needs a break from her so soon into the relationship? hes done enough thinking beforehand for the both of them dammit. and if he does leave for a few eps and thats cited as a reason-that is gonna piss sara off so much. she waits 6 years, and then after hes had her, hes off to take a break? seriously now?. this is so inconsistant with the storyline, grissom doesnt seem the type to mess people around, especially sara around, emotionally. i just cant see this been plausable, if this turns out to be true, i am so complaining!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

That pic desertwind posted wow! how young do grissom look! I want catherine to find out about them with sara helping her with her ordeal and such i think its only fair! even my mum agrees and she never watched csi but since the bedroom scene she is hooked just to see wat happens between our geek couple, i dont supose anyone knows when csi season 7 will air in england?????? :confused:

5. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Yeah. Like how it would be uncomfortable for everyone in here if you and I broke up.

Of course you agree with me! It is our gang's way. *gangsta pose*

Speaking of Po5, I totally saw Scott Wolf on some new show last night, and a few weeks ago Lacey Chabert guested on Ghost Whisperer.. that's right, yo. And I SO identified with Claudia. SO SO SO identified. *shakes head sadly*

I think that there is definitely a good, healthy, solid, normal relationship going on. I don't think either of them are in this for kicks.. it seems like true love to me, and it's a partnership built on so much trust, experience, friendship, and knowledge of each other that I can't imagine them not taking it seriously. And there's nothing more that I can say that AL hasn't already expressed beautifully :)

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Remember how TV Guide had really turned another cheek? Oh, stop giggling. You know what it means. Anyway - they really got it - we were tired of hearing about GSR DOOOOOOOOOOOM. We were also tired of Ausiello shooting his mouth. Unfortunately, Sir Askance has reemerged with this gem: that Grissom, during his hiatus may be getting tired of Sara. Yawn. Since we already know where he's going to be, I really doubt that he's shutting off all contact with her. I mean, I want angst as much as the next person, but Ausiello tacking on a cheap line to get reader response is getting old.

7. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

stupid tv guide, what is it supposed to mean?? :mad: the are nuts, they just don't know what they are saying.. :mad: well, i think the REAL GSR experts are in here, and not over there, working for the tv-guide-articles! :rolleyes: it's obviously everybody here thinks that it's non possible they could actually break up now, while they been together for such a short time, don't we?? :( i don't think they are right, i think it just means that MAYBE the directors are going easy on the GSR-scenes, not that much flirty-scenes... :( i can live with that, as long as we don't see them breaking up again, or grissom saying to sara he needs time to think about it, i mean, he had that time for 7 damned years!! :mad: :rolleyes: sorry, that's my opinion about this, i don't think the tv-guide means to say that GS is gonna break up, or so i hope ofcourse, don't we all.. :rolleyes: :p

8. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Just a thought but maybe it's not a break from Sara that he needs, but a break from hiding his feelings about Sara around everyone. He needs a break from being around her all the time and not being able to lay his hands (or lips) on her.

editing to add spoiler tags.

9. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

he seems to be finding it pretty easy though. hes not even flirting much if at all when their on their own working, so consumed in his work is he. apart from the veggie burger scene, its mainly been sara. i really want him to start been more open with her at work. but whichever way it comes, if they play grissoms break, as a break from sara, i wont be happy at all.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't think he needs a break from her at all. I think it's just Ausiello wanting us all to angrily write in so he can say, "Just foolin'". I mean, really, that episode is about two months away. He's clearly trying to drag this out just like he dragged out Way to Go. And in the end, he admitted he didn't know anything after all, until the casting sides came out. If it is, however, an official quote from TPTB, then they're trying to stir up more interest in the relationship part of the show through advertising, not necessarily due to the show itself. Right now, GSR is fun, but for those who don't like GSR or don't care, it really isn't adding much. And that's a good thing - it's not adding much, because it's not stiffling the cases. But for those people who don't care, but want angst or want more excitement, it will be something they'll tune in for. I can see them presenting 7x10 showing Grissom drinking at the bar, and off of Sara's worried look, possibly with Brass doing a voice-over like "You're getting worn out..." Grissom: "I think I need a break..." or something. But breaking up? Nah.

11. ziggystarduzt

Guys! Please use your spoiler boxes! Some of us don't want to hear what's coming up, even if it's pure speculation. Pls and thnx :)

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Bah on your spoiler taxation without representation!

Throw the spoiler boxes in the bay!

THROW THEM!

Okay, yeah - seriously. We don't want to stop anyone from being able to post, but it is something that's respectful to people like Adzix who has sworn off spoilers.

Even if they're featured in magazines, they're still considered spoilers.

On a more fun note, Grissom and Sara are probably doing it right now *nods*

have a hard time believing it. They're pretty much presenting GSR as the one thing that's keeping him happy right now.

13. ziggystarduzt

Right now? Sarah? On MSN? Just said the following things:

"Right now, Grissom is probably mounting Sara.
    He's probably letting her feast her eyes on his new, hot body
    and waving his wedding tackle around
    do you think he likes wearing little outfits? Like, maybe he puts on a cowbell and she a milkmaid outfit and she has to milk him?"

Just say NO to Sarah.

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I won't allow you to post these slanderous lies. Just because that's what you think about when you imagine GSR, doesn't mean it's cool for you to put that on other people, man.

Just say NO to Ziggy.

15. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

i say NO to both of you! ;) ;)
    but right now, Gris and Sara are probably putting strawberries in eachother mouthes, with a very romantic song playing in the background, while they are laying on their new bed, because the old one was to small for their activities... :devil: :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.