CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{nice.}

Calleigh turned at Valera as she finally heard her. "What? Oh...sorry Valera. I'm really not down to earth right now, I'm just so...I dunno. But what's up?"

She looks at Valera and realizes that her cheeks must be wet and her eyes must be red. Because yes, she had been crying. Crying because she wanted Ryan and had Josh. And Natalia now had Ryan, and it just wasn't fair...though it was all her fault when it came down to it.

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

{It's great!!! :D}

Delko arrived at Ocean drive, 15 minutes later. There he joined Tripp and asked him: "So, are you sure the guy's around??? Tripp is very important to catch this man today. I don't wanna wait more."

Tripp confirmed him the guy was there. They waited for almost 2 hours. Then they saw Manning. He was talking to other guys who looked bigger and stronger than him. "Damn it" says Delko "we need him alone". It looked like they were doing "business", that was good in some way, 'cause now, they'll have more proofs against him and Josh.

They waited a little more, finally, Manning was alone, it was now or never.

{I'm scared}

Frank and his cops ran and caught Manning. It was a little hard at the beginning but then he could do it. We took him to the station. It'd be a long night for us.

When we reached the station, Frank took Manning to the interrogation room, I went there too, of course, with all the proofs in my hands.

"You killed Marc Jones, we have your hair, you were there."

Manning: "Marc Jones, who's that?"
    Me: "you don't need to say anything, we know you did it. That's not why I'm here."
    Manning: "I don't know what you're talking about".
    Me: "Ok, don't worry, so, I know what you did, I'll show my test on the court, you'll be in jail... I was going to make a deal with you but.. if you don't want to talk. Please get him out of here."
    Manning: "Wait, deal for what?"
    Me: "Josh Carter, you were his partner in NY, not only in patrol but in other business. You know a lot about him."
    Manning: "I haven't seen him in many years."
    Me: "Come on, Shawn. Marc Jones saw you, he knew about your drug deals. And I want you to talk to me about that murder in NY, the rape."

Manning started to sweat, he knew they got it, after a long time trying he finally talked.

Manning: "Josh did it, it was all covered, although at the beginning they tried to blame me 'cause I wasn't as neccesary as him. I saw him doing that. Man, I'm a drug dealer not a rapist nor a killer. I was terrified, he threatened me too, so I had to do what he said. He wanted me to kill the cop, but I didn't, he did. The cop tried to fight so I held him. Josh shot him."

That was all Eric needed. Now he had Josh Carter. He'll arrest him. It'll be the next day.

{Ok, I'm sorry I had to do this without Tripp, *don't hit me Alex* and sorry for the long long long post :(}

3. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Calleigh turned to look at her and Valera wasn't expecting the tears at all. Had she been crying? It took her by surprise. As far as she knows, Calleigh is a strong girl.

"Oh my God, Cal... Have you been crying? What's wrong?" Valera frowned at her worriedly. Calleigh's eyes were red and her cheeks wet. Without even asking, it was obvious something was definitely wrong.

Calleigh started to speak. And Val thought, if she tried the 'No, I'm fine' excuse again, she was sure she wasn't gonna buy that.

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"I...uh...the no I'm fine excuse isn't gonna work, is it?" Valera shook her head. "Fine. I mean...it's just...I don't know if I can tell you Maxine. It's really complicated. Though I think you already have an idea of what's going on here."

Calleigh walked away from the window to the sink and splashed some water into her face, drying it off, hoping she would look a little better now.

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank turned to Delko. ' well i'll be damned if that wasn't one of the finest interrigations i have seen. Well Done...Now lets go catch this SOB and stop him killing anyone else.' Frank walked out of interrigation, Delko beside him. 'I have a friend down in patrol who said he would give me an update on the leads of where Carter might be, he reckons we're getting real close. Josh is going to slip up somewhere and we'll find him. Heck he must be stuck on stupid to have killed a cop. I'll page you if i have anything new.' Frank walked off...

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

"I...uh...the no I'm fine excuse isn't gonna work, is it?"
    Valera shook her head, "No, it's not."

She listened carefully, and she could feel Calleigh emotions on every words. Valera always thought Calleigh is the type of girl who handles emotions very well. She's very tough. So when she broke down, it must be something really painful.

"Though I think you already have an idea of what's going on here."
    "I'm no psychic, Cal..." she smiled kindly. Actually, she had seen and heard some things around the lab. But at times she just chose to ignore it... And was it right to assume? Could she really know what was right from the wrong?

She knew she couldn't push Calleigh to talk if she didn't want to, so she just waited. But if there was something, she better knew it right from Calleigh than the lab's gossip...

She watched Calleigh washed her face. "I only know that..." she finally added, "I never saw you cry before."

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh smiled weakly.

"No you didn't. No one did."

She took a deep breath. "Val, I will not bore you with the sad story of my life, but I can tell you this: sometimes the one thing you really want is the one thing you'll never get...and it's all your fault."

She turned to her. "And that's basicly where it comes down to in my life."

{okay I'm confused now. Is it morning or evening? I mean, is it still the evening of the concert, or is this already the morning after??????}

8. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

(Morning after i think i mean Ryan left to got to bed with Boa at 4am so am sayin morning )

9. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

[Well I know Sue wanna write the 'morning after' part of Ryan and Boa, so this could be the morning after? That way it happens around the same time, sort of?]

Valera was surprised to see her eyes when Calleigh turned to look at her. There was so much emotion she couldn't explain. Pain, sadness, anger... everything in a blink of a tear.

"Sometimes the rough paths would come down to a nice end ahead... Don't blame yourself, Cal..." She said softly. "It's not your fault. It's no one's fault... It's just never been simple."

Valera couldn't help but wonder though... what did she mean by that? Though somehow she could understand. Maybe it wasn't 'what' at all... but who...

He'll come to his senses, Cal. I have no doubt in my mind. She wished she could say this, but maybe it may sound too know-it-all. So instead, she just said another general encouragement. "Just... don't let it get to you."

If Calleigh really was talking about who Valera thought it was, she was hoping she was right. Maybe Ryan would come to his senses.

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

{morning after it is.}

"Valera...I have no idea what you're talking about, but thanks. I guess I just make the wrong choices, and end up stuck with the same ones." She shrugged. "Oh shit I have to get ready for the funeral, thanks Val, bye!"

(Sue, that was your que.)

11. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

(mean while)

Josh already knows they are looking for him but he promised Calleigh to go with her to the funeral and he is just finishing up his bisnuss with some other dealers to help not get into more problems and try to put the murder of Marc in the shoes of one of them.. And still being nice to them he is letting them know that the have to give him a aliby for the moment...

After that he is drivin to a other house where he is making himself ready for the funeral..

(how does it sound and is it ok with you i had to show josh before the hell brake lose.)

12. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OK everyone here we go..."The Morning After"

Ryan wakes up in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room. He feels an arm draped over his bare chest. He turns his head seeing a familiar face.
    He closes his eyes thinking about the whole night, especially the ending. The concert then the storm and the wine….. then the bedroom. ” What the hell did I do? I can’t believe I did this. What the hell was I thinking?” His mind was flooding with the thought he really messed up.
    He goes to raise his head and pain strikes him,” aaaah what the hell proof was that wine she gave me.”
    His head was pounding he wasn’t much of a drinker. The other night it only took 2 glasses of wine to impair him from driving.
    “Maybe I should get up and leave, I’ll leave a note.” He thinks of ways to avoid the awkward morning after with her.
    But then her hand starts moving on his chest, rubbing softly in his little patch of chest hair.” Oh!.... Too late.” His mind tells him.

He turns his head seeing her staring at him,” hey.” He says in a scratchy voice.

Ducks under desk...sry

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

After a long, amazing night, Natalia wakes up beside Ryan. He was still sleeping and they slept in, so Natalia clued in that the wine must have got to him. She giggled to herself before she rested her hand on his chest and he began to stir. He turns to her and opens his eyes. "Hey Ry." She moved closer to him before she spoke. "Last night... Was amazing." Ryan widened his eyes, and she figured he agreed. "I love you Ryan. I love you so much. Your the best thing that ever happened to me." Natalia couldn't believe what she was saying, but it was true. Finally she was with someone who she believed loved her. Her ex was abusive, and Eric... Well to Eric she was probably just another girl. But with Ryan, she felt like she was the only girl, with the execption of Calleigh. But her and Ryan hadn't been talking so Ryan was all hers. She layed her head on his chest and waited for him to saying something back.

[:devil: Muahaha. *runs to bathroom.* :rolleyes:]

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Thoughts run through his head. “I never have one night stands, especially with a co worker. Oh man you really did it this time Wolfe.” His hearts beating fast, too fast. He doesn’t know what to say or do.
    Then she tells him last night was amazing. “Wow I must have been drunk.” He thinks to himself. Then she tells him she loves him and he’s the best thing that has ever happen to her.
    ” Did she say she loves me? Oh my God it’s worse then I thought. How did I let this happen?” He scolds himself. He looks at his watch,” oh shit I have to go, the funeral and I have to pick up my suit at the cleaners and I can’t be late. I need to go. I’m sorry.” He looks on the floor seeing his clothes scattered on it,” um I have to go.” He gets out of bed taking a sheet with him, gathering his clothes and running to the bathroom. He slams the door behind him,” oh no, no, no. I don’t love her…I love…I love Calleigh.” He looks in the mirror at himself,” you really messed up. Calleigh can never find out about this or she’s really going to hate you.”

Twiz runs to the bathroom with him...

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

love those two parts amazing you two.. love love love..
    ( sorry just had to say it)