Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hope you guys don't mind a newbie. Well, not exactly a newbie, but I'm new to this thread. :lol: I've always noticed how beautiful Sofia is. When she's in a scene she steals it, she gets your attention. I don't know what is it. And she's beautiful too. She's tall and lanky so she's got great legs and a tight tush. ^_^ I hope I didn't sound too pervish. :eek: Her clothes fit her really well. Well, anyway, I like Sofia. I think she's a good ass kicker too. :)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Pervish? You're just stating the obvious ;) Welcome to Sofia-Love.

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hehe I know thanks. :D I love Sara and Hodges too but Ive got plenty of love left for Sofia. :)

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Ditto. I got soo much love in me hehe. Most of it is for Sara and Sofia though ;)

5. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Eeek don't shoot me Sofia! Wow...That is one HUGE shotgun. Or is it a rifle? :eek: I admire Sofia because she's tough, and I like tough women. (That's why I like Sara. :)) I've noticed her since she was under Ecklie for day-shift as a CSI. And when Ecklie asked her to evaluate Grissom's role-effectiveness as a supervisor and how she stood by him and his actions, much to Ecklie's disapproval, I thought that was so great and so strong of her. She's got integrity and she's got guts. Thats power baby! :D She didn't deserve that demotion. But I actually prefer her as a detective than a CSI. And Detective Sofia Curtis just sounds so much hotter doesnt it? ;)

ETA: I forgot to say this. She looks amazing in Formalities! That dress is just WOW! :D

7. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

i know what you mean SidLer with the "she gets your attention" thingie...i myself am guilty of it, sometimes i can't help but stare blankly at the tv whenever she's onscreen and after go "wha...what happened?!?" i'm completely mesmerized (even if i did watch 'em a couple of times in the past already) :D good thing, my cable chan reruns csi episodes 6 times a week and i do get to visit the site where all csi episode transcripts are so i can catch up on the scenes i "blanked" out on *lol* :lol:

hey, feel free to post more of "the HOTNESS" UrielFalcon ;) we just can't get enough of it :cool:

definitely, she's hotter as a detective than a csi, and yup, she was real elegant and sexy with that red dress. i am hoping in the future she'd get to attend more of those formal gatherings so we can see her get all-dressed up again ;) but ain't it hotter when she removed her dress in her csi overalls? and who wouldn't forget her answer to Grissom's questioning look "I can barely move in this dress and we haven't cleared the bathroom yet, so there it is. Don't worry, I'm wearing underwear. As far as you know." *fans self once again*

8. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Thanks a bunch for posting the "House of Elliot spoofs" That was hilarious. Partly because I have watched and own all three seasons of that series Louise played in at a very young age I might add. I think she was 16 when she started that show. Just shows she is was just as strong as actress at that young age.

I think one thing that makes me so fond of this actress is the fact she is so diverse. I have watched her in many rolls and no matter what character she is portraying she puts everything got into her acting.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis: Tough Women Don't Try, They

I agree too!I do love her!

10. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

Wooohooo!! all the Sofia-lovin' are wonderful music to my ears!! :D wanna extend a very warm welcome to all the newbies and "oldies" hehe *hugs everybody*

11. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

hi guys, do you by any chance know if Sofia will be later in "Double Cross"? i don't have any idea if she'll be, but i'm crossing my fingers ehehe :D

12. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Oh yeah how can I forget that bit! *shares the fan with kellogs* My jaw was on the floor when she did that and said that. And I think I blanked out for a while after that too. :lol: Hotness to the max. :D She'd look great in absolutely anything. I love her in work pants and shirts. She manages to look tough and feminine all at the same time.

I'm not sure if she'll be in Double-Cross, but I hope she will! And I want that gun/pistol/rifle to make an appearance again. Her holding that thing is dangerously sexy. :D

13. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

Crud!! So Sorrrryy:( It won't happen again!!

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Please until its shown in all time zones discuss the current ep in the discussion thread set up for it. Anytime after 1:00 am est. (Which means the last zone has seen it), is safe for discussing in non spoiler threads.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Just a quick fly by post. Double-Crossed was definately a different episode last night. Can't say I was fond of the eppy but I always get a kick out of how Sofia gets to handle the idiots or crazy's in the interrogations.

What impressed me most last night was in the suspect she interrogated she knew exactly how to pull his chain. That is what makes her so good at her job. The calm to the point demeanor she maintained shook the confession out of him. Once again Sofia helps get the bad guy!

Can't leave without posting my favorite cap from the show.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.