The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. Talcat

Talcat Victim

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

That is truely :devil: I LOVE it!

Boa sounds much like a freind of mine clever (freind -Physicist Boa - Daegree of some sort) but no Common sense if she runs back to creept ex she's daft same if she went back to Eric. Mind you sex and lust aside I did think Eric had more chemistry with Ryan than her.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Yeah, I think going back to Eric is the same as going back to Nick. Plus, did Eric even care that her ex is back? He didn't seem to give a damn. When she tried to talk to him about it, he shut her up by telling her it wasn't the time nor the place.

Oh yeah, that's love. Grr. I hate this ship more than anything. Plus, I'm sorry, but Adam and Eva have zippo chemistry. Adam always looks like he wants to shoot himself.

Maybe she WILL die. One musn't give up hope.

3. Talcat

Talcat Victim

You keep makeing me giggle I imagined what you said *points to qoute* as if you were an english officer in a WWII film.

"Stiff up lips chaps Boa Vista Will be gone by christmas"

4. talyra

talyra Hit and Run

Who takes off/puts on his sunglasses a few times while sermonising at the ex, then shoots him. The bullet misses and goes through Nat- No, that's just wishful thinking. The ginger one would never miss... :rolleyes:
    After that, of course, everyone starts feeling bad about being nasty to the boa constrictor and sucks up to her, meaning we're stuck with her FOR EVER...
    *slits wrists*

5. grumpy

grumpy Prime Suspect

Making googly eyes at a abusive ex-hubby :rolleyes: she definitly has some air where her brain should be.

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

You guys all crack me up. You've got some interesting ideas as to how the snake might meet her demise. *Sigh* unfortunately, they keep trying to make her look like the pitiful victim, and everyone's going to love her in the end. Brainwashing, I tells ya.

7. midnight_tiptoes

I feel no pity for people I'm supposed to feel pity for. In fact, I only feel pity for people who are in situations they cannot change (and that narrows it down to extremely poor people). Natalia is merely a whiny, self-absorbed, drama queen who seems to enjoy being in peril because it gets her attention. I feel no pity for her. In fact, I hope that she continues playing with fire and gets burned badly.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I was wondering the other day that how she'd end up dead... all she needs to do is date H. We learnt in season 4 that all H's girlfriends die... so who knows :D

9. midnight_tiptoes

Have sex with Horatio, Natalia. Let the Sunglasses of Justice bring you over the edge of oblivion.

10. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't saying that I pity her, just that tptb are trying to make us pity her. And it's not working. It's making things worse, actually. And yes, all H's girlfriends do seem to end up dead, don't they?

11. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

That reflects my opinions of her perfectly. My mom and I cannot stand her at all.

PS. I clicked the wrong link and ended up at the other Natalia thread. I almost keeled over. :eek:

12. midnight_tiptoes

I actually found Eric/Natalia fanfic out there. Gross. And of course, they're all about Natalia being into trouble and big manly man Eric coming to her rescue, because she's so feminine and weak and pink, she needs a man to save her all the time.

The worst part is: this really IS what her character is about, and it pisses me off so much.

Dear Natalia,

Please un-hand your ovaries at the nearest post. You are a shame to us women-folk.

Love,
    Them Bitches

13. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Hmm. I don't like the sound of that fanfic stuff, but whatever. I don't think Natalia's looks are a problem to me. I think it is fine to look like anyone no matter what job you take. Not everyone studying to be a CSI has to be what you limit their looks to. Its more of her personality that bugs me. She doesn't do anything for the show and she is always the one being saved nowadays. Next episode looks great but they never tell you about the "soap" part, which is basically all of it.

14. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Umm...you think the fanfiction is bad enough? Try being the beta for a Natalia/Eric shipper who happens to be your best friend. And I've got to be neutral about it too - after reading it, I'd like to gouge my own eyes out!

15. midnight_tiptoes

Ew, ew, ew!

Please, tell me, what do E/N shippers feel about the fact that he whored her out to his friend? Do they choose to block that scene? How about the one where they break up and Eric grins and practically happily skips to the elevator? Do they think that's romantic?

I just... I just don't get it.