Talk Law & Order Here

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Nov 22, 2004.

1. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Re: Talk Law & Order Here.

Not to make any more work for you Destiny, but do you know offhand how many crossovers L&O has done? With itself and Homicide. Just today they had "Baby, it's you" parts 1 and 2 on TNT, and I was like, "holy crap, Homicide is back on tv!!" and scrambled to the computer to see if there were any more on. Unfortunatly, none in the near future. (Darn you CourtTV!) I think there's 4.

6.13 "Charm City: Part 1"
    8.6 "Baby, it's you"
    9.14 "Sideshow"
    10.14 "Entitled: Part 2"

If you know anymore off hand, could you post them? I've been dying to rent Homicide, but I don't think the Blockbuster store near me has it... (bummer) Besides, if it's a two parter, why not watch both the L&O half and the Homicide half all at the same time.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Here is a good site with alot of info on it Apocrypha Including guest starring crossovers.
    Don't know if this will help at all.

I know they have crossed over a couple times to their own franchise, Briscoe and them on SVU, Homicide and like that, again i don't know if this helps at all.

3. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Thanks for the site Destiny, there's a lot of interesting stuff there, I just scanned it for now. Hee hee, Dick Wolf even comments on Jerry Bruckheimer and CSI. :D

I shall try to do more digging myself, but this should help, thank you. :)

4. drkate

drkate Corpse

I love SVU but I've only just started watching it. I ship Elliot and Liv, I know it's kinda weird but I ship everything that moves and they're so cool!

5. ladyemerald

ladyemerald Witness

It's weird because a lot of the guest actors that appear in CSI are also in L+O. Like I was watching SVU a couple of days ago, and all I kept thinking was how much the suspect looked like Paul Milander. Don't know if it was him though.

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

ladyemerald, I checked Matt O'Toole's (Paul Millander) filmography on the Internet Movie DataBase, and it did not list any appearances on any of the Law & Order series. Must have been someone else. Maybe Millander made someone a mask of his face.

7. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Hmmm, I didn't see a Millander lookalike on SVU, but there are a TON of actors from CSI that show up in SVU. There's too many for me to name them all, but an obvious one is the kid from '4x4' who stuck his friend in the dryer (he played an abused kid in "Sick") I can't remember them all now, but if I see the episode again I'll know for sure.

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Man...that sucks. I really liked her. I thought she was pretty cool.

I liked Alex Cabot (Law and Order:SVU). She was cool. I cried when she left too. It wasn't that she left it was HOW. I mean...it was kinda sad that she stood up for something she believed in...

Casey though kicks major booty! I love how she goes off on people, like Sara....she does her job and she gets in there full force. She's my hero. :)

9. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Hee hee, I love the quotes in your sig. That's funny. :D

There's an SVU marathon starting at 1 PM eastern time on USA on Sunday the 21st. Check it out. :D

10. SaraSidleRules8

Thanks labrat. :grin: Sadly...I will be working at my shitty ass job. :(

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay SVU Fans two bits of info if you didn't know...

Stablers separation isn't going to change his relationship with benson.
    "Q- Fans want to see Benson and Stabler hook up. Are you planning for that as well?
    Hargitay : They want us together bad. He's such a father figure and I'm such the mother figure, so all the kids want mommy and daddy to get together. It's so sweet. But we didn't want to turn the show into a soap opera.
    Meloni : That'll be the day that the shark tank has been jumped. You can't have it."

========

Congrads!! to Diane Neal (Ada Casey Novak) 29, and Marcus Fitzgerald, 32, a former model, tied the knot July 9 on the beach in the Dominican Republic, PEOPLE reports.
    The bride, who met her groom through a mutual friend, wore a Lazaro dress.

12. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I love Law and Order, all three of the incarnations I've seen in fact, each for different reasons. I think the original is still my fav though.

13. SaraSidleRules8

I know! I am sooo jealous! He's gorgeous! :eek: But I'm happy for her. I heart Diane. :)

Did you know Diane Neal smoked for eight years and she quit like two years ago? That's why her voice sounds so cool. :)

14. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I found these spoilers for season Seven of SVU. None of the spoilers have any amazing character revelations or a shocking plot twist.
    These are mostly plots for the season.

06/06 - Episode 7.01 - Black [Airing September 20, 2005]: The interrogation of a couple who contracted to adopt the baby of a trial witness suspected dead leads Benson and Stabler to a sperm bank where a doctor claims to be injecting women with the sperm of genuses. (Note: This episode was produced during season 6 but has not aired. We are speculating it will air during season 7)

06/13 - Episode 7.0? - Alien [Airing Fall 2005]: When a kid shows up at the hospital with a stab wound and multiple bruises, Benson and Stabler investigate a private Catholic school, including Father Justin who was transferred out of eight different schools for undisclosed reasons.

06/20 - Episode 7.0? - Ripped [Airing Fall 2005]: Pamela Sawyer is found at Sherwood Prep School with her clothes ripped and bruises on her face. Benson urges her to press charges against Luke Breslin, the son of Stabler's old partner. When Stabler and Fin confront Luke, he hits Fin. Luke doesn't remember any of it. From his initial interview, Haung thinks Luke might be bipolar.

06/27 - Episode 7.0? - Demons [Airing Fall 2005]: After serving almost 21 and a half years for raping 8 young girls, Ray Schenkel gets parolled. When a 14 year-old gets raped, the cop that nailed him (Dorsey) suspects Ray. Stabler goes undercover as a rapist at Ray's support group.

07/04 - Episode 7.0? - Strain [Airing Fall 2005]: The death of a man displayed like a mannequin on a shoe store window leads Fin and Stabler to a gay club where Fin finds something that hits close to home. In the search for "Killer", Benson goes undercover as a hooker, Fin as her pimp and Cragen as a possible client.

07/18 - Episode 7.0? - 911 [Airing Fall 2005]: A 9-year-old girl, Maria, calls 911 saying she is locked in a room. The episode unfolds as Benson stays on the phone with Maria and gathers information in hopes to locate her before she starves to death.

07/25 - Episode 7.0? - Name [Airing Fall 2005]: Construction workers re-building a playground find the mouth of a human skeleton in the sand. The investigation leads detectives to the disappearance of five Puerto Rican boys back in 1978.

15. drkate

drkate Corpse

*SPOILER*

heheheh, i just love the one where live goes undercover as a hooker and fin is her pimp! *dies of laughter*