The Official Bobby Dawson/Gerald McCullouch

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by GrissLover4Ever, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

^^^ Was it the ep where Sara`s friend who`s a lawyer is going to have a operation to remove a bullet, and the doctor gives it to Sara and she gives it to Bobby (can`t remember the ep thou) :confused:

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

Maybe it was - though I think I'm getting confused between an epi from season 5 and an epi from season 2. I know the epi you are referring too thoough Tinkerbell - it's from season 3 and called One Hit Wonder. I guess there's just too many cute Bobby scenes... :D

3. GrissLover4Ever

GrissLover4Ever Lab Technician

I think we should demand more Bobby in season 6!!! Or just sit here and hope for it... :)

4. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Start a support group! :D The Bobby D support group. It has a nice ring to it. ;)

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Thats it! thanks Wibble! :D We should indeed start a support group for Bobby, great idea!

6. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

Find me some amazing shots of Bobby D or Gerald and I'll make banners right away. :D

7. lament

lament Captain

I haven't seen this thread in a while, and I wanted to squee about how great Gerald/Bobby is.

SQUEE!

8. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Double *Squee* :D

I wish there was more of Bobbie D this season, he's just cute :) I love his accent too - btwn him and Nick it's Heavenly :D

I love how they call the guns at the lab 'Bobbie's guns'

Bobbie: "Hodges, it's not just that these are my babies..."

9. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

:eek: Y'all thank you for whoever brought this back up.... Gosh, Bobby D is my fav techie! Heh. His accent...gosh...You'd think livin' in the South and havin' an accent like his and Nick's..I'd get sick of hearin' it...but

I DONT! Haha. Really hyper and ready for this cookout to start! (convinced Wesley it's a great idea to help me be hostess here at the farm. :p)

10. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

they probably cut that cause they were afraid of backlash...the american bible belt is huge, and they get angry about things like that!

11. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

I live in the Bible Belt..and I don't get angry about it...then again I'm Catholic..

12. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

yeah...that makes a difference...i didn't say everyone would get made, but as a whole, they would...i mean, there are places where they are burning harry potter books, cause they are the "devils work"...i am not making this up!

13. GreggoLover

GreggoLover Pathologist

Oh, I know. I live in a real small southern town...like, real small (um..no stoplights..well, no, there aren't. :lol:) Soo...I know around town it's a bad thing to be of the gay persuasion (not to my family, but to others..*ahem* my boyfriend's family*ahem*)

14. lament

lament Captain

I don't know if it's fair to generalize and say that people in a particular area would absolutely get mad if Bobby was outed on the show. I think you may be right in suggesting that TPTB cut the scene because they thought there would be a backlash. But you might be surprised. People might be more tolerant than you think, even if they live in the Bible Belt. :)

15. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Now, it TPTB would just see that and realize that their astronomical ratings aren't coming from the ultraconservative demographic anywhere in the U.S.... :lol:

And I must join in the Squee-a-thon that is this thread. I love the Lab Rats, and I believe Bobby has been there from the get-go, so he's sorta "Papa Rat". :) I just adore him!

--Robin