Dancing with the Stars season 3

Well, last night was really powerful, Tom Bergeron interviewed Sara, and she was lovely, and gracious, and said her priority was her children, and she couldn't go on because of all the stress of the divorce,and Tom dug a bit, but she didn't really want to comment...wants to just stay home with her kids ..her dance partner wa there as well, and said he totally understood..said, he would have done the same..but was disapointed.. Jerry Springer is a crack up, almost like a clown, he's so funny... :D but... he in no way can keep up with the others.. and he knows that :lol:my pick is Mario, a natural dancer, he's fantastic...and Monique for the girls... I don't care for the judges :( too anal, and way to not fair... :mad:

Normally I side with Len on the judges' side, but this week I didn't. I thought it was totally unfair that Monique got a 7 from him, and Mario a 9. Mario's mambo also didn't start out as a mambo. And although Monique's samba started a little controversially, her routine was full of basic steps when they picked up hold.
It seems I was right and no one had to leave :) I thought so already. Last year the couples that made it to the end all didn't do one of the usual dances. Lisa didn't do a tango, Stacy didn't do a paso doble, and Drew and Jerry didn't do a waltz. I thought it was stupid to start with 11 couples in stead of 12 this year, but then they are even more stupid to put in the mambo. Now everyone who makes it to the end, again misses a dance. This time they all miss the group viennese waltz. I was so confident that no one left because the show would have gotten cut short one week, and in that case everyone who would make it to the end would have missed in addition to the group viennese waltz two more dances.

I laughed when they didn't eliminate anyone, because of Sara's departure :lol:so Jerry laughed too, he's amazed he's still on there.. and I forget to mention how great Emmet has done, wow he's gotten so good.. and lost so much weight.. go Emmet ;)the difference between Mario and Joey, is that although Joey's good, he's "trained" as Mario is a natural dancer..so another week.. and I never like the way they score them.. I'd give everyone a 10 probably, except Jerry...

WOW.. amazing.. gawd their all good.. ;) even Jerry pulled this one off..he was SMOOTH. the best he's ever done.. the dresses the girls wear.. gorgeous..my picks as of now are #1 Mario.. he's just a natural dancer.. rhythm in every ounce of his body.. and 2nd Monique.. she's great, can do any dance with perfect precision.. and 3rd Emmett.. he's gotten so good.. and lost so much weight.. and Len can bite me :mad:

I can't believe the judges. Monique has earned her share of 10s, and they keep giving her 9s. I mean, she's right up there with Mario and Joey, and better than Emmitt. Next to that, I think they're overscoring Emmitt, just like they did with Drew last year. I have a nasty feeling Louis will undergo the same faith as last year.

AMEN.. their so unfair :( what's up with that? :eek: can't imagine who'll they'll elimnate next.. their all so good ;)

WELL... last night they were all incredible.. really hard to pick.. Joey..he's always so humble and thankful..Monique.. fabulous.. and I loved her 1st dance as well as the 2nd.. and Emmett., I can't beleive how good he's gotten.. he was so slick and so smooth ans SO sexy :p on his 2nd dance.. all in white..and then there's Mario.. nothing this kid cant do.. he's just a natural. and I, if voting would pick him.. and Len go stick your head in a big bowl of water.. you suck.. :( :( what a stuffed shirt

I must agree with Len. Heel leads are very important in the Slow Foxtrot and Tango, that's why I can't understand why Joey and Mario got 9's and 10's for them. They shouldn't have got higher than 8's! There really very important. Monique and Louis's elimination was really unfair. I feel so sorry for Louis's since he got eliminated just before the final last year while he deserved to be in it.

I couldn't believe they booted off Monique.. she was so good. and so enthusiatic in all her dances.. better than Joey.. he's good, but not as good as her... :( and I love Emmett.. but I'd rather have seen one of them gone over her.. I cried.. :(Mario is the best.. in my opinion ;)

Well, it's down to the wire :eek: 3 couples.. and their all fantastic.. and all scored the same points ;) I'm still picking Mario..he's mulit-talented.. and has the most rhythm..

I can't bother who wins anymore. I would have liked to see Monique and Joey in the final, but that's not gonna happen now. :(

Well. I did pick Joey to go.. not that he's not good.. but Mario's better.. and Emmett is so SMOOTH.. sorry to see him go.. but that's life :( I'm almost positive that Mario will take it ;)

BIG SHOCKER.. Emmitt won :eek: not that he wasn't good and got better with every show.. and was charming and smooth and likeable.. but could never do the moves Mario could.. the public picked him with their call in's ;)Mario was a bit stunned to say the least.. did you all see his free-style :eek: Emmitt could never do that.. well it's over till next year.. congratulations to Emmitt. and good luck to Mario.. good job ;)

Back