Law And Order:SVU....Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SaraSidleRules8, Aug 15, 2005.

1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Mine definately has to be Casey Novak. I love how she gets in there and she just doesn't care. She's fearless. Plus she's gorgeous. :)

2. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Olivia Benson and Casey Novak. They are both so hot and awesome. :) This should be in General TV and Media though. It will be moved when a mod. has time. :)

3. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Or when mod wakes up :p (gee, can't I sleep at night... just kidding ;) )

Yes, this belongs to General TV & Media

4. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

lol :lol: Don't worry Ducky. You are doing the best you can and that is all we can ask from you. :)

5. mitzi962000

mitzi962000 CSI Level Two

my favourite character is elliot, he is just so sweet...

6. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Thankyou Sanna.

My absolute favourite is FIN! They just don't give him enough attention. :p But hey, if it were my show... :p I really don't like Elliot, he's just way too heroic these days. They show him beating the crap out of people and then he's surprised when he gets told off for it.

I prefer Fin, he seems like the only nice one.

My opinion, though. :p

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I know. And I live in a time zone so when most of here are sleeping, I'm awake and when I sleep, you all are here.

You're welcome Cat. Lot of your threads seem to get lost in Misc nowadays.

What it comes to topic... they've probably showd 1-2 seasons here and I've missed so many episodes that I can't really say anything about characters. I've watched more original and CI.

8. Kaylee

Kaylee Lab Technician

I love Olivia. Shes such a strong woman. I also love Elliot, he's a sweetheart.

9. Woozy

Woozy Pathologist

Thats similar here :)

Anyway I like Olivia probably, with Elliot just behind. Not so sure about the others though. I tend to like most the characters the same, but the lead ones I seem to like more. Probably because they're on longer :lol:

10. angel22

angel22 Witness

:eek:I just find Eliot Soooooooooo adorable, he really takes things to heart, it does help that i think he is GORGEOUS mind. :eek: :D :p

11. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

*gives Cat a high-five* Woo hoo, show some minor charcter love! I absolutely love Fin and Munch. They're so darn funny. Best exchanges I've ever heard. ("He's my Jew" OMG, I was howling.)

I'm just the opposite of you Woozy. I swear every single show I've watched the character I've fallen in love or like the best is always some minor character that appears once in a while or only just hangs around to watch the main characters do everything. Weird.

I also really like Cragen too. He just kicks ass. :D

12. SaraSidleRules8

Man you know...I just can't seem to get ahead on this thread thing. I'm getting though. I'm atleast some what mentally slow. :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I love Casey Novak and when she was around, Alex Cabot, although Casey wins out in the battles of the ADA.

I think they're allowing Casey to be more involved, even though she is the outsider and they were pretty hostile to her. To echo a poster above, Diane Neal is gorgeous too. Casey is a strong woman, and she comes off a bit more intellegent than Olivia (oooh, let the war begin...) so she appeals to me.

I think that Casey and Alex appeal to me also because I used to want to do their jobs. To help women and children who were victims and punish those who hurt them. My current career track is a far cry from that, but I think it suits my personality better.

14. SaraSidleRules8

::gives standing ovation:: Couldn't have said it better myself...I applaude you.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

It's always great to find someone who shares the Casey love! :)