Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I have been neglecting my CaRWash duties. .:shakes head sadly:. I am truley sorry, let's see, last night's episode was about...something...I can't remember anymore...wow that's sad. But I know it was good, I can't remember if there was any carwash. Was there?

-x-liv

2. Maze

Maze Rookie

I'm back! Sorry I went home for Fall Break.

There has been a depressing lack of C/R interactions as of late, oh well, next week is the Holloween eppy, I seriously can't wait for that.

3. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Am back to school and as you can proberly see i havent had alot of time, but any way i havent got homework so am here chilling any way it the best day of the week its TUESDAY CaRWash night *screams* what you guys think of my avatar and can anyone guess where i got my signuture thing at the bottom.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Luna you're going buh bye? :( Sad day, well you will be sorely missed! Hopefully you get to come back soon, but whenever it is, we will be sure to keep the CaRWash love alive and well for you! ;) **huggles from Mo!**
    Wow so did none of us get to watch the ep last night? I had to sleep, (stupid 5am alarm!) but I can watch it later tonight...so no one knows for sure if we got a scene or not? :confused:

Doc I love your icon, very nice! ;) And is your siggy from "The Notebook"? If so that's awesome, I LOVE that movie! Sweetest, most romantic book ever! :D

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*pops in during CSI:Miami to post CPOTD*

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Open Water)

[​IMG]

Am I the only one who notices how close they are here? Their upper arms are touching. :D

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Awww!! Bye Luna :( Come back as soon as you can. *hugs*

I got to watch the episode. :) *wishes I could put some CaRWash pics on* Sadly, they didn't even see eachother. Ryan worked with Delko and then Boa (for like 2 minutes), and Calleigh worked with Boa the whole time :( I hope we get some scenes next week! *crosses fingers* It looks like a really interesting episode. :D

*runs away from Nikki and hides behind the nearest carwash* Pointing might be rude, but wacking someone is rude too. ;) :p

Yes, I noticed they are superrr close. Im sure they want to be closer though ;) :devil: We should get a good scene in next weeks episode. They must have missed eachother :D

7. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

sweet CPOTD nikki
    and yes, i noticed that when i watched the episode a few weeks ago ... they just can't let go of each other :devil:

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Nope definitely not the only one who notices that! ;) Great pic Dutchie hon! Very nice! :D

So no scenes or anything last night huh sandersidle, bummer! :( But yeah next week should be good at least, wohoo! :D

really really want there to be a CaRWash kiss...I think it would be entirely believable, since someone has to bring Ryan out of his curse and kissing someone is the best way to break that! :D :devil:

9. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

ahhhhhhh i missed it!!!!!! ::sobs uncontrollably:: :(

ok... ::jumps up real fast:: so anyway! LUNA DON'T LEAVE ME!!! I NEED YOUR FICS!!! :(

AND NO CARWASH WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MYSELF!?!?! ::starts crying again:: :(

but congrats on the new thread!! :D :D :D :D
    Kind of having a brain fart on my ficcie so that might take awhile... but it'll be good!! ;)

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I was just watching open water when I posted the CPOTD, that part had just ended, and went: "OMG are they so close together?" *goes to look for pic* "Oh yes they are!" *posts CPOTD* :D

Luna], *sobs* I'm crossing my fingers on that you will be back online today. Help me everyone.

Moriel, don't talk to me about bummer, I might never stop laughing. :lol: (long story, but what it comes down to is that I once wrote a fic (very humorous) about Horatio crashing the hummer, and Ryan (& Cal btw.) were watching and Ryan said: bummer. And now all my friends are still using that word.) :rolleyes:

Kate, what are you going to do with yourself? You make up the CaRWash! Think about it. (Might help your writer's block as well!) ;)

Hey Katie, that may be true, but one: I'm the CPOTD poster, I can do anything I want :p. Two: I'm Calleigh and very emotional right now. (which reminds me: where is everyone on the RP? Who are we waiting for? :confused:) And three: Come on, you're Boa. No one will tell me not to hit you. :devil:

That pic I posted makes me think of that song: "I need you so much closer..." (transatlantism, death cab for cutie, yes it was the end of death pool 100), which makes me think of [n]Luna's[/b] video, which makes me think of...MY VIDEO! Yup, it's online as well, if anyone's interested in the link PM me. ;)

11. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

Allright, *takes a deeeeep breath* here I go. Before I click that beautiful "Continue" button, I have to make one thing crystal clear :p I was pulled (almost literally) to this thread by my good friend Dutchie . And I am not (yet) a real CaRWasher, the only reason I've gone here, is that I just love CSI:Miami. So, maybe (read my lips) I wanna be a CaRWasher, but please, be careful, my other friend is not going to bear that :lol: So, my first post in this thread, and my first serious post on this forum. If you wanna know something about me, PM me, or ask Dutchie for my IM, y'all know her, so...
    *waves at all funny and not funny people*
    Bye

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D Victim number 10...or 11...damn I've lost count! :eek: Who did I lure into this thread, I need some help here! I forgot!

*lets go of WatchinCSI* What literally? :p Other friend will be just fine, we'll make her a CaRWasher as well. Now that's gonna be the hardest job ever, making a non-CSI wacthed (actually a CSI hater) a CaRWash shipper. :lol: I think I'll pass on this one.

13. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

I think she is not going to like that, but, aw, give it a try :lol: I think that means another catfight, eh Dutchie :rolleyes:

EDIT: One thing, I am NOT going to squee. That should be easy, because I even don't get what it's all about :lol:

2nd EDIT: Correction, I'm gonna TRY not to squee...

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

im happy to read everthing is still the same and you all enyo each other have fun throwing things around and talk about carwash it is fun to read..Its my good bey to this thread and i will read stuff but will not post anymore. Have nothing to say that really mean anything about carwash.. Sorry cant keep up with you all.. :(

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Awww Nat! *hugs* I'm so sorry! I could throw a cake at you if you want me to. :lol:

Watchin.. oh what the hell, Joeri, or no wait, everyone call him sheep: we will get you to squee. :devil:

oh yeah, three lines of on-topic posting, okay then here's my view on the halloween ep.

Okay, so Ryan is under a spell and sees dead people. I still wonder how the hell the writers are going to explain this one. :lol: Just watched the promo and it seems like not on;y Ryan is seeing things. Eww. :eek: Anyway, if he would, I'm sure he'll go to Calleigh, I mean, she's the one he tells everything? (driven?) SO she'll try to comfort him, and uh...yeah we all know what we want her to do :devil: A spell is broken by a... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.