Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Haha that would be pretty awesome. Or, they could elope to another state & then they would show up on Monday and be like...

Mac: I got married this weekend.
    Lindsay: Congrats Mac. Payless er, Peyton is a lucky girl.
    Stella: I got married this weekend too. *sly smile*
    Danny: Huh, that's ironic.

I think everyone except Danny would catch on :lol:.

2. gems

gems Hit and Run

Poor Danny, he is always last to catch on.
    I don't think Mac would get married, I just don't see it.
    I can however live in hope that him and Stella would get married one day, it would have to be on screen so we can all watch and cry and cheer along. :)

3. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Something like a Warrick-Tina wedding thing. But the catch is instead of Payless -- it's Stella. And I agree, Danny'll be the last to know but he would assume that he's the first one so he shares it with Flack or Lindsey only to find out that they already know hahahhhha......

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwwww y'all need to stop picking on my poor Danny! :p **Mo snuggles HER Danny..."It's okay Danny honey, you may not catch on quick but I still love ya! :devil:**Lol! :lol:
    Cate! That's so sad! :( I mean it was great and sweet, but still Poor Stel :(

**Continuing from Cate's:
    Then Mac stared at Peyton and turned to look at Stella walking out in tears...and barely loud enough for Stella to hear says "Stel..." and she slowly stopped at the end of the aisle but didn't turn...and Mac turned again to look at Peyton and with such a sad look on his face said "Peyton I am so sorry, but I can't marry you....I am so, so sorry, forgive me but I can't...my heart was stolen a long time ago and I know it took a lot longer than it should have for me to realize it, but now that I have it wouldn't be fair to you to go through with this. You deserve someone who will love you with their whole heart and I can't do that...." And then he kissed her cheek softly and turned and walked down the aisle to where Stel stood. She had finally turned and hearing his speech to Peyton her tears were flowing even more freely as she watched the man she loved finally walk down the aisle toward her, a look of such profound love on his face it took her breath away. Finally Mac came to a stop in front of her, and with a tender look in his eyes he reached up and gently smoothed the tears from her cheeks. Then cupping her face lovingly in both of his hands, he spoke softly, the words in Greek so only she knew their meaning..."I choose you my love, you are my choice and my life."

Lol, think we can call that the sequel to yours Cate?! :lol:

J.F. that's awesome! Lol, I would love that! :lol:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*claps* I like it...now write it lol. Nice touch with the Greek. *loves how we can do so much in fic*

also like that quote...fun, fun :)

I'll keep an eye out for the promo, thanks.

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww thanks hon! :D I'll see if my muse can fill it in more! ;) And yeah isn't it fabulous how much we can do in fics, I LOVE it! :D

Oh and I just checked imdb.com....no Peyton listed for the next three eps :D...but we do have another ME listed for ep. 7 (Murder Sings the Blues) so hmmmmm....!

7. chaostheory08

Moriel -- Yeah! You read my mind. :D *huggles* I could put that in my fic if it went as far as a possible wedding hahahaha.....

UPDATE! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3157581/12/

Lol, I wasn't being mean to Danny -- I just like to pick on him. Hahahahah... so that Flackie boy would be there to make him feel better hahahahahh....

LOVE IT! Hahahah, I could imagine their faces.

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'm watching "Til death do we part". I've been so excited during the last week, I really wanted to see that episode, and you know what???? They almost cut a scene, but not any scene, it was THE SCENE, THE KISS ONE [​IMG]. I only could see the kiss, very very fast, the whole previous scene when Mac says sorry about Flack's behavior was cut. And ok, I saw the kiss but the whole scene was so cute, I wanted to watch it complete [​IMG]

chaos I read the last chapter of your fic, very very good :D

Now, that I'm in wedding mode (and mood :lol:) I'll say what I think would happen if the wedding were tomorrow *clears throat*. I think Stella would say this when the father says: "is there someone against this wedding?" - "I am" - "Why?" - "'Cause I love Mac Taylor. End of conversation" :p

Ok that wasn't funny, but well... what can I do? :D

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, sweet Cate! I knew we thought alike...you know what they say about Great minds! ;) :lol:

C.W. they almost cut the kiss scene, that's like THE scene! At least you got to see some of it, but still bummer you didn't get to see the whole thing! I still haven't seen that ep though, so you're still ahead of me! :D

I like your wedding answer! Heck anything where Stel stands up and say's "He's MINE!" works fabulous for me! :lol:

I'm currently watching the NY Pilot...full of Smacked goodness from the very beginning, I LOVE it! :lol:

10. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Awww that part where Mac was speaking Greek to Stella brought out the inner fluffiness in me. It would be so sweet if Mac secretly taught himself Greek just so he could say something romantic to Stella like, "s'agapo koukla. filakia." which translates to "I love you doll. kisses" or even "ise omorfi" which means "you are beautiful" Stella, taken back by what Mac just said would reply, "filise me" which means "kiss me". I think that would make a perfect fic or episode :D.

11. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Okay, your guy your fanfiction is really good and the wee comdy sketches are really funny ever thought about starting a RP CaRWash and other have them and there really good, so keep me posted if you decided to do that xxx

12. chaostheory08

Oh yes, moriel. Through fluff and angst! Hahahaha....

Thanks, C.W.! I still have no direct ending on it so this discussion of weddings and such will be very helpful input. Lol....

I read somewhere that THE KISS is a improv from Melina. And what a very great improv that is.

13. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

jorja_fan you know Greek!!!! *does happy dance* so you know what Stella tells Mac in "The Closer" (is that the episode?? :confused: that's what I've heard) could you tell me please??? :( I mean, do a transcription and tell me what that means, I know many people must have asked you for that but, that would be an excellent welcome present ;) (yeah I know I've been here for 3 months but well...)

Thanks a lot!!! :D

Moriel You haven't watched "Til death do we part"??? :confused: I thought you were in s3 yet.

14. chaostheory08

15. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

*cries* I have missed a lit in the ship. It's been so long. *Blames memory for forgetting her password*

What's this I hear about Marriages and Payless? Grr-ness, where did all the guttery stuff go? Why are we fille with angst!?!?

Bring in the guttery-ness! *whispers* Before the PG13 meter gets back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.