Charmed

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Leannethemouse, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

I was suprised there wasn't a thread on this already - does anyone else love the power of three? is your man Cole,Leo or Andy..... If you were Piper would you have chosen Dan over Leo...... I love charmed, the humour, the storylines and the music they play on the show is great! :D

Please let there be more fans :D

2. keiko

keiko Pathologist

Actually there is one.
    But it hasn't been active in over a month..

Cole is my man, and Piper and Leo belong together :p

3. Leannethemouse

:lol: Cole is my fav also, and I agree with Piper and Leo, but who is the best witch, mine is Pheobe ( I think thats how you spell it)

4. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I love Charmed too! Piper is my favorite of the sisters - I am definitely happy she picked Leo over Dan, and I loved Cole so much I followed Julian McMahon over to Nip/Tuck

5. Leannethemouse

mmm Cole his very nice - and he's so sweet.

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Charmed thread.

Also Spoilerfix.com has spoilers up reguarding the new season as does thecharmedones.com for anyone interested. ;)

7. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

*cough* but i prefer nicer newer threads! :lol:
    i'll lock that one. :p

8. Guest

Guest Guest

paige is my fave n i think piper should b with leo 4eva

9. EnglishRosie

EnglishRosie Victim

Piper's definately my fave an i think that she should be with leo she just has to be.

10. lizzy635

lizzy635 Hit and Run

Me, too, Piper fan. And i absolutely love charmed. i can't choose whether I like CSI or Charmed more, cause they are so different.

The next season is gonna be a great one and a very difffernt from the other seasons, if you know what i mean ;). Keep my hopes up.

11. misscsiny

misscsiny Lab Technician

Piper is my fav witch too...and she did a great move by choosing leo over dan.But CSI's still my favorite tv show

12. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

i totally agree with you, leannethemouse:cole is the best and pheobe is definetly my favorite witch! however, with an ending like the 7th season's, i really can't imagine any 8th season story to it.. and anyways, i don't know if you guys think like me but i think that each season gets worst and worst... that's why i definetly prefer the first season (but that's just my opinion). Nevertheless, it never stopped me from wsatching charmed every week!;)

13. Fool4love

Fool4love Police Officer

I would have to say that Prue was my fav character. I cried when she died at the end of season 3 but i think that Paige has brought a lighter, quippy side to the show. I also think that Piper and Leo belong together but i did feel kinda sorry for Dan since he didn't do anything wrong but still got crushed. Can't wait for season 3 to be released on DVD, roll on October 3rd (UK release date)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

I was SUCH a huge fan of Charmed since day one. And I mean HUGE. But season 7 ruined it for me.

Dont get me wrong, I was over the moon happy for Holly being pregnant with the absolutely gorgeous Finley, but TPTB should never have written it into the show. Not only was it too soon and slap-dash with the Piper/Leo hook-up episode, it totally didnt fit in with the final episodes of s5 with Chris...

As you can probably tell, ive been over this many a time lmao

When it started out, Phoebe was my favorite, but Piper quickly took over :D Piper and Leo were my second ever ship (Ross/Rachel being number 1 ;) ) and are totally OTP :D

I still watch the earlier seasons, but s7 was quite disappointing, and im dreading s8, with the minimal spoilers released already lol

15. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

for me it was phoebe and piper... i didn't like prue because she was so bossy and didn't have a really good sens of humour... i prefered piper in the 2 first seasons, when she was more shy, more scared about being a witch... and now all that changed and i don't like her as much... she'sbecome so prue-y that now she's not as funny (and fun) as before... so now my favorite caracter is phoebe.
    and i agree with you RCP: seasons 7 (and probably :cool: are disappointing... seems like the season's becoming worst and worst... they definetly need new writers!