Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^I'd say Michael because he's the more likely to have a smart plan to help the others and because I don't like Lincoln.

What do you think could be the plot for the 3ยบ season?

2. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I'm now officially 100% caught up with Prison Break because I recently watched all of the 1st season. :D

Only one? All right, well I'd have to go with Michael because if he doesn't want to be caught I don't think he will be plus he has the brain power to help himself if he were to get in a tough situation.

3. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

WHo thinks michael will catch back up with T-bag to get the money?

4. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

I think he will, but I'm not sure. It may not be directly, but I think maybe T-Bag will slip up and make a mistake and forget the money somewhere or something and from there Michael will have a chance at getting the money.

But with all the other cons out there also wanting their piece of the money someone else might get to T-Bag before Michael does. If not Michael, I see C-Note getting the money next but with this show you never know what direction it may take.

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

T-Bag is a scumbag.

6. Missing

Missing Pathologist

So the whole plan for Mahone is to kill all of the escapees. Well at least now it makes sense why he killed Tweener. Wonder who is next? And will Sara figure out the message and go meet Michael?

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I hope Sara gets the other part of the message. I don't want her to end up like Veronica. That would just be wrong.

8. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

The episode was as thrilling as always are.

I kinda suspected that Michael and Sucre were teamed up but T-Bag was even smarter than them,lol.
    I think Bellick (hilarious scene when he phoned his mom to pick them up) or C-Note will find T-Bag before than Michael and Sucre do.

It was good to know more about Mahone's past but I found weird the scene in the car with Kellerman.
    I always thought that Mahone was in command of the hunting,not that Kellerman was his superior.
    Now we know that Mahone is a mercenary but Kellerman looks more to me as a cold blooded murderer than Mahone who looks smarter and being in torment.

And,hey,where was Haywire? Sailing to Holland? lol

9. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I thought it was kind of funny that T-Bag outsmarted them all. He's the worst one of the bunch, yet he pulled it off for the time being.

I sure wasn't expecting Mahone to be invovlved with Kellerman. I've been wanting Kellerman to get his for a long time.

Poor Sarah, I hope she can figure out how to get to Michael without the missing origami bird.

10. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yeah, he is fun to watch. I would like to know where he is now?

11. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

hey all, havent been in this thread before but i am a HUGE pb fan. PB is sneaking up to CSI as my fave show coz CSI has gone to the shits lol.

anyway just wanted to let all you MiSa (mike/sara) fans know i wrote a fanfic, its smutty so i cant linkk directly to it, but its at my lj so ill give you the link to that.

It's called Mr.Bubbles
    Enjoy, and constructive crit and comments are love :D

12. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Anyone watch last night. What a good episode. Damn I didn't think Lincoln would get caught. And I like that Michael is playing dirty with Mahone. That guy is such a SOB, I hope he gets his.

13. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I like Michael turnng the tables on Mahone.

I'm still not buying that everywhere the Fox River 8 escapees go, someone, somewhere recognizes them.

14. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I didn't think Lincoln was gonna be catch so soon.

I liked to see more about Mahone,it's a great character,he did the same with Shales than with Tweener but with Tweener he goes clean. :( They're using him to get to the convicts and then,I guess,they're gonna get rid of him. :(

T-Bag was very naive to think that the woman he threatened was gonna be living in the same place after he escaped.It was hilarious when Bellick called him "goldenlocks".

I missed Sucre and Haywire.

15. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Anyone watch Mondays episode. I thought it was really good. I really hope Kellerman doesn't kill Sara. And is Linc and Michaels dad and "the company" a good guy(s) or not? Or is it just that one guy in "the company" thats bad, as he was seen talking to that government guy?