~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iloveyou

iloveyou CSI Level One

I cant believe I keep watching Click and keep crying.

2. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

^^I cry so hard anytime I watch that movie!

I can't believe how dumb I'm being...I have to get up at 7:45 in the morning and it's 11:10 and I'm not in bed yet! Guess I'll be living off coffee tomorrow :p

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I cant believe you are complaining about getting up at 7:45 in the morning :rolleyes: :p , I have to get up at 6:30 :(in the morning cause my work starts at 8:00 and attorneys are very strict with their timetables!

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

6:30? That's harsh...I got up at 11 something :p

I can't believe my sister managed to get that much nailpolish into her hair.

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I can't believe I spilt tea on my Dad's laptop this morning. :eek: Luckily it seems to be fine, but I nearly had a heart attack when it happened. :eek:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I cant belĂ­eve that you re getting up at 11:00 am what the hell are you doing?! :D Are you a student? If not I guess I have to overthink my jobsituation :rolleyes:

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

lol. I got a job where I can work on my own schedule, and I'm about to start another in 2 weeks, but that'll only start around noon, too. Guess I'm lucky :)

I can't believe she came by again. Why don't some people get the meaning of NO?

8. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I can't believe I almost passed out.

I can't believe I have no homework, well, not for tomorrow.

I can't believe I have no classes tomorrow. :D

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I hope youre feeling better Roos.

I can't believe I've covered 4 chapters so far! Just one more and I'll be satisfied.

I can't believe how long my hair is and I need to get a haircut. I love my long hair, but its time for a change. :(

10. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I can't believe I think that Billy Ray Cyrus is attractive - he never used to be! That's what happens when you are forced to watch 'Hannah Montana' 4 days in a row (weird, but actually enjoyed it - childrens tv is great)... :lol:

11. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I can't believe I got a reply from one of my ex-teachers - I e-mailed him and he actually replied. It's nothing dodgey (which I know it sorta sounds), he helped me through some stuff and is now working at a church, he told me to keep in contact, go see him at the church some time, but I hadn't had chance to yet. I'm really excited now. Just a finding it a little weird to adapt to calling him Andy instead of Mr ....
    :D

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I can't believe I just squeeeed half the house awake while watching Queer As Folk. But damn, Emmett is just soooo cute :lol:

Golden_Smile I know how that feels. I got a really nice former teacher who insisted on being called by her first name after we were done with school. She's really cool but I don't think I'll ever get used to not calling her Mrs.

13. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

I can't believe I'm yet again arguing with one of my best friends...this always happens! Grr...

I can't believe it's snowing! Man I hate snow!

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I can't believe my sister just gave me her entire 'secret' chocolate stash :)
    I can't believe how sick she is :( But at least she fiinally seems to be taking it seriously.

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I can't believe I just farted and it sounded like police sirens. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.