Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Ok just wanted to pop in and say congrats on the new thread, the new title is great :)

Thanks to Katie and Nikki ive now been converted to a CarWash shipper, cos they just seem like such a sweet couple and from the episodes ive seen are constantly flirting with each other and its obvious they should be together :D And the RP is great BTW :)

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Hey new thread. I come with a thread warming present of fresh baked cookies...ok I bought them from Krogers, but they freshly baked them. I also come with a fresh baked cake for a peace offering for the carwasher for my RP dealings last night..sry. Ducks from peeps throwing the cake back at me.

Great pics everyone.

This week it looks like we get to see angry Ryan. I wonder if Calleigh will have to calm him down again like when he slammed Cooper or all the other times he's been upset. Or maybe Ryan is so angry because cal is with her old b/f again.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nicki!!!!! YES! your a CaRWasher!! :D Here have some cookies! *gives box of cookies to Nicki*(hopefully luring someone to the thread will help make up for being Boa :p) Whats that Nikki? Your 9th vitim? :lol:

They do constantly flirt. I seriously wonder how much longer they can go before just jumping eachother on the screen :D

Aww cute CPOTD!!! Long haired, newbie Ryan!! Calleigh is looking at him like she longs to have him, but just can't. *giggles* I love long haired Ryan!

4. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

*Takes box of cookies* Thank you :)

Love all the pics. The pic of the day one really does look like shes longing for him and he looks like hes thinking the same thing. so sweet :)

Katie what episode is that pic you posted from? That shirt is great, and im sure Calleigh loved it too. :)

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I think we need a LJ for Calleigh and Ryan. Because I did a search on LiveJournal (because I'm in there on another window) and no results came up on the search I did for 'calleighnryan'! (Something came up for 'CaRWash', it was a profile.)

6. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

There is one :). Search for "Calleigh/Ryan" instead. The community name is bangbangitsyou. Unfortunately it's not very active. I tend to hang out in LJ more, so if you guys want to crowd that up, I won't mind :).

Btw Dutchie, I don't mind C/R caps with Dutch subtitles. Might help me practise it, heh.

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Caderyn I like your icon, where's that pic from? :D

I love all the pics y'all **Mo nods!** ...I agree, they do look like they want to jump each other...but then again, when do they not want to jump each other?! I mean really...they're so in love....and lust! :devil: :lol:

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Okay Katie posted a pic from three way, and Caderyn's icon is from Nailed. Hope that helps. ;)

JEEJ! *high-fives Katie* WE did it! That's uh...my nineth or tenth victim...I should go and recount them. :rolleyes:

*takes cake from Sue and throw part at her* You know you deserved that. :devil: BUT I will come to the rescue of the CaRWash RP with some well-deserved fluff soon. Oh yeah, you heard me well. But knowing me, there will be some angst involved. Angst and fluff at a funeral. Sounds like a movie title, hehe. :D

Katie you know I already kinda forgave you for being Boa...sorta...maybe. Okay I did, because you tought me how to make my computer think I live in NC. Maybe I'll develop a southern accent. (Emily is from NC) :lol:

9. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Man, I can't believe I missed the opening of my new thread. Bad CaRWash shipper, bad. ;) I think I'm watching that community on my LJ.

Now that the episode with Calliegh's Ex has aired do you think that was what the spoiler meant about Calliegh and her Ex. Or do you think he will pop back up to cause trouble for Calliegh & Ryan?

10. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Moriel, thanks :D! Yes, Dutchie is right. It's from "Nailed." Thanks Dutch! You're just too good at it, huh?

I don't think we've seen the last of Calleigh's ex unfortunately, despite how unattractive and bad news I think he is :(. Well, hopefully, he doesn't cut back the C/R time onscreen. Does anyone have any spoiler for the ep airing, well... tonight? (is it tonight? it's so confusing cause in Australia it's already LATE Monday night, almost Tuesday morning in fact!)

And btw, if anyone has LJ and want to add me, feel free :). My username's just "caderyn". Toodles!

11. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

*Ducks from cake and sticks tongue out at Nikki* ..hehe you missed. Maybe I do deserve it.

I think the ex b/f will cause some less screen time for calleigh and ryan,,waaaa. I'm hoping that if she does date this guy that she goes to ryan for his opinions of him or advice. This will cause more jealously. Yeah I think you all know I'm major into jealousy and angst. But maybe hearing calleigh talk about him will make ryan realize his feelings for her and that he needs to step up and tell her. I also hope if they make the ex a bad cop or into shaky stuff that calleigh figures it out and goes to ryan for help. they make such a good team on the job and off.

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

please don't hate me but i think the boyfriend is a good thing *Ducks from the onslaught of cakes cookies and one random brick* I think that it will help Ryan realise his feelings for calleigh. look at when peter elliot popped back in in S4. He was totally jelous, but alas salt and pepper didn't stick long enough for him to be active in his declaration of love for calleigh. But i do reckon that Jake will be the final straw and it will hit him like a ton of bricks that he is in love with Calleigh Duquesne. I know its a bit idealistic but i wouldn't discount it yet. ;)Well im not anyways :D ;)

13. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Hey Sweet! A new thread! :D

I agree that maybe having someone around to make Ryan jealous enough to do something is not such a bad idea. *hides from the onslaught with Alex21591 * Don't get me wrong, I am a self admitted fluffy by nature, but if we don't have something to lead to the C/R fluff, we don't get as sweet of C/R fluff. :)

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

I agree with alex, the bf thing is only going to get them even closer. Ever since I watched Going Under for the first time I knew Jake *pours love from every pore* would only bring problems to Cal. If you watch the last scene, you can understand by H's words and tone that something bad is going to happen, sooner or later... And obviusly, Calleigh is going to find herself in the middle of it.
    And, well, do I really have to say who will come, riding his white horse in his shining armour, and save her? :p

Edit: New (kind of hot) fic. :devil:

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

now I can see Ryan riding a horse, lol. Thanks Luna, that made me laugh again. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Speed Kills)

[​IMG]

Jake is angst. We all know that. And after he's hurt Cal in one way or another we dump him with Lunsie ( ;)) and push Ryan towards Cal. End. No wait, we make sure he stays with Cal as well. I'll volunteer for that. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.