Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I'm really like the Fannysmackin last Thursday night, especially Sara kicked the dummy and Grissom walk up behind her.

It's me or it Grissom lighten up this years, if he is. I'm happy when he is lighten up. Hey don't get me wrong, I do love Grissom because he smirk, I love it when he smirk.

Which Episode will Grissom do Tai chi or whatever is it? When do Grissom leave? I hope he come back soon.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

That's a really good analysis. I thought about that too and wanted to go back and rewatch that scene cause i wanted to know what exactly did Grissom say but i havent had time to rewatch it again. But thats a really good point of view.

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

If it happens, he will do Tai Chi in episode 10: Loco Motives. And no, I'm not making up that title. No word on when he'll kiss Sara, but since the spoiler for that and Loco Motives came out within a few days, I have a good feeling that it's likely to happen right before WP goes on his hiatus anyway. After doing Tai Chi, he hits the bar with Brass

Thank you. Miss Dee

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yipee, next week's 'Double Cross" will feature our couple, I posted the TV GUide "Spoiler" content on the "DC" thread, sound intriguing, can't wait!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

okay, i like the thread title name: Kickass couple, cause i really thought the kick-scene was great! :D i WAS worried about greg, but when that scene came up, it made me happy for a moment.. :rolleyes: after that scene, i started to get worried about greg again.. :( but anyway, i liked it, it was sooo GSR-Sparky, and isn't that what we all want, sparks in every single episode?! :devil:
    Adzix, i gave the WPHS description in the urban-dictionary a thumb up! :D

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i haven't seen fannysmackin' yet, but after everything i read about it i'm definitely for 'kickass couple' as thread name :D
    i'm soo looking forward to this epi now ... i think it's very funny that grissom does tai chi because my mum teaches it :D

7. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

Ha Ha that is so good Adzix !!!

Also what a fab picture for your Avator you have? Where is that from!!!

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

So, majority says:

The episode was about Greg.. but the GSR overpowered me and I became a giggly school-girl as soon as Sara and Grissom were in the same room.

I believe I'm at stage 6 of WPHS.

*gasps* What about the Jorja syndrome that someone has made up, but I can't remember what exactly it was called.

wtf?

Oh, I should mention that because of everyone talking about Double-Cross, I'm spoiled.. I just couldn't take the agony!

Be deeply, deeply disappointed in me.

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I CERTAINLY DID. I am the one and only thumbs down at this point. Mwahahahahaha!

DAMNIT! *expletives* I am NEVER going to EVER want to lick WP. *cries* You guys don't understand me. I was just trying to be less mean than I normally am. I still think he's gross, just LESS gross. *wails and snuggles into Michael Rosenbaum, Dean Cain, and Nathan Fillion* My army of hot men will protect me from you foul beasts!

EXAGGERATION! But yes, I found Jorja ridiculously hot in that episode. Today, I was going for coffee with my grandparents, and I was like "I love Sara, Sara is so great, la la la la" and Grandpa goes "Is she the homely brunette?" And it sparked a big long rant of indignant horror. hee. Grissom sure doesn't find her "homely". ;)

10. jofod

jofod Police Officer

The name of the syndrome should be JFGS (Jorja Fox Gorgeousness Syndrome) and i have to confess i'm affect by this disease. Seriously she becomes more and more beautiful as time goes by and this season she's very hot.

*gasps*. I beg to differ.

However i found Fannysmackin awesome, i agree with everything you have just said. The kicked dummy scene was cute. I enjoy these tiny scenes in any eps, but i agree with who says we need more. Probably they'll give us something big for February sweeps.

Maybe before if in Loco Motives there will be a kiss

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

That would be JFGS - Jorja Fox Gorgeousness Syndrom. And don't worry about your grandpa, Dayna - it works in much the same way.

I wouldn't say the GSR overpowered it, but I would say this: it was like the technique they use in horror movies to keep you cushioned for the harder fall - like humor before a death scene. They used a little bit of cute flirtation before Greg gets beat up, because if you REALLY aren't expecting it, and everyone seems happy, it's even worse.

YOU'RE A MONSTER.

They don't love you the way HE would love you.

But props for the word. I adore the word "homely".

And it was NOT an exaggeration. She was lusting for Jorja the way Marty lusts for her leopard-print pillows.

And just like I'm sure Grissom does after work at all hours.

12. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

you know, friday, on our school-party, something special happened. :p my almost boyfriend (he has a relationship with another girl, but that's not going very well) touched my shoulder, at the same time he said: have a great autumn-break!', and my heart was beating sooooo incredibly fast, you couldn't imagine! :rolleyes: :D but when i was at home again, singing and dancing because of the butterflies in my stomach :rolleyes:, i thought of this GSR scene, the one where sara touched grissom's shoulder, saying: are you all right?' :) i laughed, because my boyfriend-scene was just like it, he was sooo carefull, so sensitive to me :), and sara was like that to grissom too!! :D

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. That's really cute!

Okay, so, as a reminder, here they are:

1) Secret Lovahs
    2) There's always room for sushi
    3) First Blush
    4) Veggie Burger = Love
    5) 'Because Veggie Burgers are Romantic'
    6) Are you volunteering?
    7) Just Make Out Already
    8 )InLove & Kickin'
    9) Soul Mate Database
    10) Forget the veggie burger, bring on the meat! (because Britfan is a pervert )
    11) Where's the love?
    12) Here's the Love
    13) veggie burger = hot flesh anyway (and so is gsrhappyending)
    14) Hot-Broiled, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wheeling Love
    15) My GOD they look good (hee)
    16) Finger-Linger Love
    17) We'll Let Greg Join In (he needs some help through this difficult time! Okay, this one was just for my amusement... )
    18) Veggie Burger: Cuz he knows what she likes.
    19) Kickass Couple
    20) We're Waiting For A Make-Out
    21) The One True Path to Shirtless Grissom

And also, there is no such thing as a stupid suggestion. The democratic process of name-picking pretty much ensures that no one will remember what you suggested anyhow.

So go ahead.

As for the Double-Crossed religion discussion, do we know if Sara has ever *been* religious? Or if she has a faith? We know she didn't go to a Christian school because, as she told Sofia, she was never asked to take a Virginity Pledge. So I wonder if they're just going to play it like Atheist vs. Fallen Catholic - not a lot of variety to go on.

14. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i never heard about that syndrom before but now everything makes sense ... same with the WPHS

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

It's very dangeous, sienna - symtoms crop up in much the same way. You find her whinny, annoying, rude, not feminine.

Then you see a shot like in Chasing the Bus and go, "Okay, she can be pretty in the right light with the right make-up, but she's still annoying"

Then: "Well, I saw Nesting Dolls, and I still find her irritating, but I suppose that someone who's gone through so much in her life... it's understandable."

Then, "Wow, I was watching last night and Sara just gave it to that killer. Good for her."

Then, "My God she looked killer the other night. Wardrobe and hair are doing something right. Plus I loved that little moment of vulnerability..."

Then, "She's awesome. Yes, she's not perfect, but who wants perfection? Sara's REAL."

At this point it's terminal.

I wonder what Grissom first thought of her, then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.