Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keich

keich CSI Level One

Oh, I get it. Haha. *slaps myself* I'm really sorry for the slow processing there.

I missed you guys too! :D :D :D

And I agree with vexus, maybe that's what why Danny did that. :)

By the way, welcome to the newbies! Happy shipping!

2. Ronnie

Ronnie Victim

I could not be more excited about this new episode. Even though i don't know much about it, any episode is a new chance for romance. A little too far ahead of myself i guess. I would just settle for scenes together.
    But one can always hope...

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo waltzes in loving D/L a whole lot right now!!** Hello all! :D
    Lol, Kate yeah I tend to have long posts...it's not my fault though...my shippy heart takes over and chatters so much and I just can't stop it! :lol: (And um yeah, I am a dork, in case you were wondering! :rolleyes: )

celsie Welcome! Wow I love how many newbies we're getting it's awesome! :lol: You'll love it here, we're fun! And we LOVE D/L! Sweet that you're a convert and have converted others...cool beans! ;) Gotta love the love! :D

Yeah I was thinking about that today too and that same thought struck me as well...that he was either trying to be polite or since like y'all have said a goth chick is hardly Danny's type...I could also see him saying it in a sarcastic "maybe some other time" but really meaning "um yeah there's no way in heck that's happening" kind of way, ya know! Either way yeah, he totally wants Lindsay, that is clear!! :D

Keich, Ronnie Hi!! :D And yeah I'm totally excited about this ep too...always a chance for romance, so glad you're an optimist, I LOVE that! :D **High five!** and there should definitely at least be scenes together...so YAY for that!! :lol:

**Mo sneaks out to go check on our couple in the broom closet! :devil:**

4. Loopholes

Loopholes Victim

Hey celsie! Welcome! Wow, converting 3 others? :eek: You're good!

Yup, Lindsay will definately be jealous! Then both of them will have another talk and be we'll get another confession!

5. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

As for some reason (trying to take the conversation out of the spoiler boxes here) we indeed may be so lucky to get a little D/L conversation next wednesday I don't think it will solve anything right now.

Lindsay must have had some serious reasons to blow Danny of. I would be a bit strange when she suddenly has a change of heart about telling him what is bothering her :(. We already know how she feels about him and that wasn't enough for her the first time. So what will convince her?

We need to see something happen that would really make her trust him enough to shed some light on her deep dark secret :confused:.

But no worries, I'm convinced that she will see the light soon enough.

6. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Hello! *waves*

Welcome to all newbies! I'm glad you're here!

I think Danny's whole "raincheck" could just be his way of getting out of having to go out with some random chick. And I think if she asks him out in front of Linds she'll get mad and realize that she really does want to date him right now. But I have the feeling that it's not that she doesn't want to date him right now, I think it has more to do with her secret (Which I need to find out more about because I'm going insane over here!!!)

7. MesserInMontana

MesserInMontana Victim

Thanks for the welcome Mo and everybody else! So I guess I went straight for the gutter then... cause that's exactly why I chose that s/n... *smirk* :devil: I couldn't believe no one had it yet! lol

As for next weeks ep, I love the Suicide Girls and I can't wait to see it... but they better not mess with Danny!

And I have a question... could somebody please tell me where to find some red hot M&M fic around here? Or anywhere else for that matter... :devil:
    I mean I know the usual suspects, ff.net and lj... but there's gotta be more I hope. :)

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

smiliee we're all going crazy over not knowing Linds's secret. So crazy, I've made a list of what it could be. I'm insane, I know.

I can not wait for this weeks eppy, I'm really excited to see this case, it looks really good. Hopefully we'll see some D/L progression also, they need something.. :rolleyes:

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree, I wanna know her secret too, but we're supposed to find that out soon, so *crosses fingers* .. Anyways, I think he tells the girl he needs a raincheck cause he doesn't really want to date anyone but me.. *coughs* I mean Linds. (wonders if Mo or Auda will catch that)

.. Dangit, why do ppl ask for hot links to hot fics, knowing that I can't post them.

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

MesserinMontana,....you'll find about 400 hundred D/L fics at ff.net. ;)

I personally want D/L to both get jealous...adds more fun and fluff to the relationship...can you just imagine these two having an immature conversation about this:

Lindsay: Messer! Flirting with skany chick, huh?! (just any random girl in NY)
    Danny: Did not!
    Lindsay: Was too!
    Danny: Hey, she flirted with me. Besides, what about that dude from Texas? You flirted with him.
    Lindsay: That's different...one can't help but flirt with him, he's from Texas. Besides, his heart belongs to a girl from West Virginia. :p
    Danny: I still say she was flirting with me and not the other way around.
    Lindsay: Good. Because I'd have to kick both of your asses if you did. :mad:
    Danny: Country Girl!
    Lindsay: City Boy!

I can totally see them fighting like two kids over this! And then of course making up in the broom closet! :devil:
    Adds some angst and tension but mostly a lot of fun!

Personally, I'm hoping to see some snarkiness from both of them. I love that....I also would love to see deeper conversations....especially one about Linds past and about the reasons she blew Messer off... ;)

Happy Shipping! And welcome to any newbies that I missed! :)

*coughsnickyluvsmoandaudacoughs*

11. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Aud I can see them having that sort of converasation. Lindsay getting jealous and Danny playing it off.

I also recommend the ficts at ff.net. They are really good and highly reviewed.

Lndsay being all jealous the whole episode. I can see it. It's because she loves him and he loves her.

12. Ronnie

Ronnie Victim

I agree i think/hope she will get super jealous and realize she wants him! I've been jumping up and down since i read about the new episode.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

**Mo pops in, passing out candy corn and Halloween M&M's...Yummy!! :D** Hello my lovely shippers! :lol:

First of all... Lynn! I SOO caught that...we discussed this silly...Danny's mine! :D **Mo hides quickly from Linds who popped out to attack her after hearing that!**

Loopholes, dutch hey! How's it goin? :D

Smi hey hon! ;) Um yeah I'm DYING to know what Linds' secret is...it's killing me not to know! Dang it, lol, PTB tell us already! :D (Yup, patience is SOOO my strong suit! **Mo nods!** :lol: )
    Lol, MinM Rock On! :lol: Way to go straight to the gutter, I love that! :devil:
    Rad honey I am SOOO with you! I'm getting more and more exicted for this eppy! :D ( **Mo crosses fingers and prays that she will not be disappointed!!** I really want some D/L progression, something that clearly moves their relationship forward toward togetherness...THEIR togetherness...love togetherness...other togetherness... :devil: :devil: Heehee! ;)
    Lol yeah Aud hon, it would be kinda funny to see them "fighting" over this...as long as it wasn't mean and it doesn't last. Snarky would be cute, but just not mean snarky! Lol, I know, I know...fluffy to the core...**Mo shrugs, I can't help it!** I would LOVE to see deeper conversations...I mean I love the flirty cute banter between them, but I would LOVE some deeper conversations too...especially about her secret!

it would be kinda nice to see Linds jealous, cuz then we and Danny would know Linds really loved him, but I don't want her to have to be jealous for a long time...and I don't want her to suffer too much or for Danny to tease her with it too much...ya know. It's my fluffy heart speaking I know...but I just can't help it! :D

**Mo waves happily to her shippy buddies and dances sleepily out of the thread!**

72 hours exactly for me!! :lol:

14. MesserInMontana

MesserInMontana Victim

But of course! After all, what's the fun in shyly hanging around far away from the gutter, when that's the place you really wanna go, right? :devil:

I really hope her secret isn't going to be something lame like "Ugh... I used to have braces..." or something like that. I'm hoping for something naughty... maybe she worked her way through college as a stripper or something... though I doubt that's what it's gonna be. But wouldn't ya love Danny finding out about that? :eek::eek::eek: "You.... WHAAAAT?" :eek::eek::eek:

15. CSIfanaticgirl

CSIfanaticgirl Witness

Ah! So many lovely newbies in the thread! Welcome Welcome! *Waves and tosses popcorn and m&m's at the newbies*

Sorry I have been gone the last couple of days. Been pretty busy.

Isn't there some reference to her dark past coming up soon? I think it was supposed to be in episode 5, and then possibly revealed by episode 12....I hope that I am remembering correctly. I don't think that the dark past is gonna be lame or anything, even though the work her way through college as a stripper would definately make for a funny scenario with Danny. I really like the scenario where she loses a family member, and maybe her mom took the blame out on her, which explains the mother issue. And the family member loss would make sense as the reason she became a CSI in the first place.

*flings freshly made chocolate cream pies at Mo and skips away* :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.