Nick/Sofia - Cruising the SoNic

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by LpoHeartsNick, Oct 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Re: New*** Nick/Sofia

Just wanted everyone to know that the Shipper Central rules have been combined into one post which is pinned near the top of the thread. Please familiarize yourselves with the rules, especially the ones under the title SPAM because they differ from the rest of the forums.

Here's a link to them: Shipper Central Rules

PhoenixRae, board rules state that signature banners can only contain a banner OR text but not both. Please adjust your banner accordingly.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I liked the final scenes of tonight's episode, when Sofia approached that perp, asked him to get out of the car and he wouldn't. Immediately Nick raised his gun to protect her.

In other news, how hot was Sofia with that shotgun?

3. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I knew it was a shotgun! My sis and I were debating about that gun she was holding last night! And yep, Nick was very watchful and protective of Sofia whilst she walked to the perp's vehicle, shotgun raised ready to blow him to smitherins.

I'm sure Nick wouldn't be too happy if that perp did anything to harm Sofia. ;) ;) :D

4. midnight_tiptoes

The way she cocked that thing, my God. It's a miracle Nick didn't have a heart attack right there.

I really feel like writing a fic after this episode, but it would be so complicated and I'm having the worst bout of writers block right now. Bleh. I haven't even had the chance to read your fic! That's a crime. Handcuff me, Sofia, please?

5. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Guh. I LOVE how Nick covered for her when she approached 'Pig.' He was worried, awww... (though, I gotta admit, a little part of me was hoping Pig would do something so that I can see Nick kicking K-Fed's ass, but hey... :p). And yeah, Sofia looked HOT holding a shotgun, but this woman is rarely NOT hot.

I wish I could write something, but I also have a bad writer's block :(. PhoenixRae? I read your SoNic fic and it was SO GOOD. I hope I've reviewed because I really want you to continue. We have so little SoNic fics as it is unfortunately. I hope that'll pick up once Nick & Sofia have more scenes. Anyone know whether they'll be working together in future eps?

6. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I know. Nick was all business all of a sudden and, well, our Sofia's one tough cookie! I'm sure if 'Pig' (aka K-Fed) did anything, Nick will be right there whooping some serious beeeee-hind! ;)

I sure would like to read what you have cookin' in yer noggin' after watching this episode. It sure helps fuel up more ideas for this fic I'm working on -- and there's another one in the back burner for another fic in the works. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the PTBs will keep on putting Nick and Sofia together a lot. :)

I share your sentiments about wanting to see Nick do some damage to 'Pig', but alas, we were deprieved of that. BUT he did manage to do some damage to him in earlier scenes, hehehehe. ;) Nevertheless, it would've meant something else -- something MORE that will solidify the SoNic relationship (a budding romance in the closet perhaps? hehehehe ;) ;) ;)). But we'll just have to wait and see...

7. midnight_tiptoes

Looks like they're working together in episode 10. With Greg. Oh, Greg, unless you plan to join in, don't be a third wheel. Could all these N/S scenes be leading up to something?

New fic at ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3219826/1/

8. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

OMG...did anybody watch tonight's episode? I'm so excited coz there were quite a few SoNic scenes! Made me giggle like crazy good thing I was the only one in my room. :lol: Now I better get to finishing the next chapter of my fic. Tonight's episode gave me ideas. ;)

9. midnight_tiptoes

Details, please!

10. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

-gasps- Don't tell me you missed last Thursday's episode?! :eek: Well, I wasn't expecting any SoNic scenes at all, but they had 3 scenes together while investigating the case. Gotta admit my fave scene out of the three was...
    When Sofia & Nick shared a look while they were outside Amanda's house after Amanda's widow told them he'd put on his shoes first before they could search the place. It was a meaningful look between these two. Actually they shared quite a few 'meaningful looks' with one another in the first 2 scenes they were together. :lol:
    I just placed it behind the spoiler cut just in case others haven't seen this past Thursday's episode yet. :D

11. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

FINALLY! I've found this thread! It's taken me 2 weeks...:lol:

I am a HUGE supporter of Nick/Sofia....so this thread will be good for me....if that made sense.

Yes, Happemstance was a VERY good episode for Nick/Sofia in my opinion. A lot of looks, and heat of course! :D

12. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

Welcome to the thread! :D I'm glad you found SoNic's thread after 2 weeks.

I was surprised at the amount of Nick/Sofia time in last Thursday's episode. It really made my night, I tell ya that! ;) :lol:

13. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yay, so I just finished a SoNic fanfiction, when I get it up on fanfiction.net I'll post the link. I've noticed that since there aren't very many SoNic fics out there, I needed to write some....so expect a lot of fics soon..... :D

14. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Sorry to DP but I need something to bring the SoNic shippers out again! I made a walpaper for the two. :D
    The writing got messed up, but I think you'll like it. Hopefully it will inspire more SoNic shippers to come here.
    So Close....
    -Kate

15. midnight_tiptoes

I haven't had time to read your fic, but I will.

I haven't even had time to watch the show. Ugh. I've missed all these great scenes. I'm gonna have to rent the DVDs when they come out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.