Spoilers For Season 3-You've Been Warned!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Ronnie

Ronnie Victim

Cool thanks for putting up a link to the new promo guys.
    I never get to see promos on my tv. I don't know why they don't air them!

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Guys anyone know anything about Mac getting a kid on the show. I am assuming it has something to do with episode eight some young guy looking for Claire.

Trades said Kyle Gallner has been booked a recuring role on CSI: NY to play Mac Taylor's Stepson.... Anyone got any more info on this...

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That's the one involving Claire's kid who comes looking for her and thinks Stella is her...we first thought he and Mac would talk and he left but then the recurring role part came up.

4. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^^ So of course the stepson has a recurring role... very interesting... Hope we'll get to see a few interesting storylines.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Okay, so episode #10 is called " Sweet Sixteen ".

Stella, Hawkes and Lindsay work on what looks like the main case, along with Det. Angell, until something happens to Lindsay. Don't worry though, she'll be fine and back to the lab by the end of the episode. ;)

Mac, Danny and Flack are on the "B" case and apparently Flack is still pissed at Mac about the memo book (remember in one of the earlier episodes when he was questioned about that drug thing?)

7. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

If all the storylines work out if they are in the spoilers, this season is gonna be great.

Good to see some interaction between Mac and Flack, maybe they bring up some things from last seasons finale after all. I hope they learned from season 1, when they whole dropped the Mac/Danny angry thing and evaluation thing. But with the continuinity we have so far, I can't complain.

Good to see Angell back, she nice and good to have so recurring characters. They do not have to be around every episode (expect for Hammerback ;)) but I'd like to see some familiar faces apart from the main characters :)

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Flack was pissed at Mac re: the drug episode? Ooooh, I didn't know he was mad at him. Looking forward to that storyline! And more Flack background is always a plus!

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Thanks for that Orison very interesting...

10. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Ya know... the only reason I don't like coming into this thread is because I get all excited and can't wait for the episodes. I'm still sad at the fact that I've got 7 more episodes till the big secret. This season is definitely not disappointing. I wonder why Lindsay leaves... and I'm glad to see that these characters can be human and someone gets pissed at Mac.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Well, he's being questioned and asked for his memo book, I'd say he has a right to be angry... ;)

12. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Ouch. Sounds like it hits a bit close to home for Flack.

13. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

An enjoyable read!

I have just sat and read through 2 whole topics of spoiler and have ruined my next year of viewage of CSI:NY lol

I'm an age behind the rest of the world

I got into CSI late, I have only just seen the entire 1st season on DVD, I've caught about 1/3 of season 2 on its rerun over here in the UK, I have ordered it on DVD so I should be upto Speed (well as far as UK is concerned)....I'll have to wait god knows how long till Season 3 premiers in UK!!!!

But i'll end up confusing myself through reading all these spoilers, I don't like the idea of Claire Forlani at all. I've seen her in one rubbish film called The Medallion with Lee Evans and Jackie Chan (she played an interpol agent in that and was ****, I can't picture her in something like CSI lol
    But we'll see how it goes whenever we get to see it lol.

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

"Sweet Sixteen" sounds really good! What happens to Lindsay? Love the idea of a continuing conflict between Mac and Flack. Drama of that sort makes the show very interesting!

Has everyone seen http://www.kodecon.com?

15. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Now that your post reminded me, I have. :lol: That's a great preview! Can't wait to watch Danny get all tough and chase down some dude on a motorcycle. I'm assuming that's Danny, anyway. The Suicide Girls look interesting too. Can't wait to see them in person. :D