Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

Oh, I love that picture. It's so sweet. You know, Sara smiles a lot when she's around Nick. And when things changed, with Nick kidnapped and all, it's like she took the duty of making him smile. It's the simplest things and yet, he always smiles. And since he's in a much better mood, I can't wait for them to interact again. Maybe Nick will return the favor again and he'll do/say something that will make Sara smile. Like the song says:

Maybe we should wait for the next ep or two before suggesting new thread names. I have the feeling something good will come up. :D

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi girls!!

I'm glad to see all the traffic in here :D

oh if 'Fannysmacken' is what they say, this will rock!!! I'll be happy if they just stand in the same room together, somthing!!

and thanks for all the love for my Banner, i love it too!

ok well i'm off to write somthing that may resemble a Snickers Fan fic :lol:

Bye all!

3. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

man they are so cute lol, they are both grinning like idiots, its like they know something gris doesnt haha.

4. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love that quote and the caps and the smiles and Catherines smile...I love everything!

Oh i think my little brother said one of the smartest things he has ever said in his life. Him, my Sandles loven sister, and I were talking about CSI and the last episode and since he didn't watch the last epiosde of season 6 he didn't know about GSR until know. But when he found out he said "I thought whats her face was going to end up with the guy, the one Allison likes" and we didn't know who he was talking about because i love all the guys so we asked him who's whats her face and he said Sara and then we asked whats guy and he said "Uhhhhh Nick" :lol: my sister got so angry while i started to dance around! i guess my little brother is a Snickers kid himself! Whooooo!

5. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

^ Thats awesome! My 14 year old brother is a total Snickers. One day we were sitting and watching CSI and he goes "I think Nick and Sara should be a couple."
    Me: REALLY?!?! *insert squeeing and dancing here* I LOVE YOU!
    him: um, ok *looks scared*
    So, thats how I converted him I guess... :p

6. Star4CatESPChick

Star4CatESPChick Police Officer

That's really awesome that he thinks Nick and Sara should be together!

I am still waiting for an episode that it's just the Snickers working on a case together. I want more Snickers moments!!!

SNICKERS RULE!!!

Snickers: a lot sweeter than GSR!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Snickers rulez the world^^!I've changed my mother into a snicker ..I love her for that!And I wait for the first kiss :]!In the rain oh that would be cute!

8. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

All we got last night was the them saying they were all going to see Greg. They are really trying not to give us snickers. Because they know if they were working together that the sparks would fly. So they have to stick with what they set up even though it isn't as good as snickers. ;)

9. Misery

Misery Pathologist

You know, the fact that they haven't even shared a scene together is actually getting kind of funny. :D Sure, they shared a dialogue at the end, but everyone was in the room; warrick, Catherine and Grissom, so that kind of doesn't count.

I'm not even sure if they were in the same shot together, or did they showed Nick and then Sara. I miss seeing them next to each other, talking!!!

Well, on to the next ep! Hoping and praying. :D

OK; I have to correct myself. :D There was one shot of them. :D

[​IMG]

10. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

AARGH! *bumps head into desk* That's ridiculous!!! Well, at least they were on the same part of the city this time.

Misery, thanks for the cap and I'm in love with your icon. A great way to describe Nick and Sara's situation. I mean, come on TPTB! All we're asking is some Nick/Sara action! :D

11. Pandora

Pandora Rookie

oh, wow they were in the same room? maybe we'll get lucky and they'll share a look by the end of the season![yes, I'm being sarcastic]

thanks for the pic, misery :)

12. OohSnickers

OohSnickers Lab Technician

:eek: You guys can't be serious...

You mean to tell me that I missed basically the whole episode last night to go to my sister's graduation and the last 10 minutes I saw was the ONLY SNICKERS MOMENT?!?! *dies*

What has the world come to where there are no Snickers scenes anymore? *cries* At least they're going to get Mexican food together. :lol: That's like a semi-date. lol

Oh well, maybe next episode will be better *shrug*

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

yeah the end was the only scene they shared... along with everyone else :lol:

but I really liked it, Greg being a hero, then paying a price for it, poor guy :(

then nick kicking K-Feds butt, becouse of what was done to Greg, hell yeah!! I loved it, good episode.

and I think we will get some more snickers soon, it will happen, the'll have a case together, you can bet on it, it will happen, and I honestly think that the fact that Nick and Sara have not been in the same scenes is becouse of the filming schedual, so I think there is an episode where the'll share a few scenes...

I wonder if the'll do a Chirstmas episode? if they do, nick and Sara have to share some scenes together!!

ok I'm off :D

14. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Well, I don't think it's the schedule that's keeping them apart, since they were working the same case, and they WERE actually at the same place at the same time; we just didn't get to see them.

And since the episode was: All hands on deck, it's still strange that they managed to bypass each other the entire time. Especially, since they didn't share a scene since last season.

Good idea on the christmas ep, nicksarafan2 . It would be great to have another "rashomama" moment, where Nick would enjoy the time, and Sara would be the sceptic one again. And he can change her mind about it.

mariel , I'm glad you like the icon. Hopefully, I'll have the reason to change it next week.

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG i loved the way that Sara looked at Nick <3333 i am also a huge Nick/Greg fan so this was one of my favorite episodes. I also love what Jorja said, she misses working with George (awwww) i hope that one of these episodes her wish comes true and she works with him and that means more Snickery goodness!

Oh and Misery your icon is loverly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.