The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh yes always remember to stay on her good side!!! But McThinky (LOVE that name) I think enjoys her *bad* side every once in a while. ;)

****EDITED*****.... for remember the eyebrow thing. It said: Honey thats HOT but save your power for later... ***EDITED for inappropriate comments. There are minors in this Forum so please be considerate of the sensitivities involved. Thank you.***

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

We all enjoy his bad side! Let's see more of it! :devil:

3. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

I know that eyebrow does it for me. And the crooked smile. And the gray hair. And his intensity. Damn ... that intensity.

4. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

I love all of Grissom's little quirks. It's just another thing that makes him unique.

I enjoyed last nights episode a lot more than I thought I would.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

McThinky- cute ;) and he looked the best last night than in all the previous ones..to me.. his rapore with Greggie, awesome, ;) they've always admired one another, and it showed the soft, compassionate-sympathetic side of our man, so sweet!!!! when he walked into the hospital room, and Greg goes "Grissom" so cute, he's so loveable, and so adorable, I mean Grissom, but Greg is too!!! GREAT episode, :eek: that's my CSI, and I'd never in a million years watch anything over it, or opposite it, unless he was in it!!!! :lol:

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i couldn't agree more des. i think he did one of his most adorable faces ever in that moment. he said "Greg?", then he made one face and then he did something with his eyes, and omg, he made Da Look, Da I'm F*****n Cute Look! ... can't explain it better, sorry. if y'all didn't notice this, watch it again, it's right before the camera goes back on Greg. i nearly died.

oh and the episode was MIGHTY fine. it was great and Grissom looked extremely hot through all of it. too much hottness, gotta go and breathe.

7. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Me neither. He's such a good actor -and VERY hot to boot. And CSI is a fantastic show. Best thing that ever happened to TV ;)

Grissom is also probably the best thing that happened to WP career-wise. Now people can see how talented he really is. He was so underrated up until CSI :rolleyes: The show allowed him to get out of the shadow.

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I LOVED HIM last night
    with him and Greg... WOW too much
    someone on the SPOILER thread said the episode reminded them of season 1
    I totally agree!
    He was so sweet to Greg.. I think it was an 'almost breakthrough' for him in his feelings..
    BUT I'm still torn about the beard...
    **ducks objects thrown at screen**

9. Desertwind

You girls all all fantastic, and we so all agree.... him and Greg crack me up, all through this fabulous show, there's been so many hiliarious scenes, to numerous to mention, (but will name a few) he gets so peeved at Greg, when he's rambling away, a mile a minute :D cause their sooo different,. Greg so admires him, and wants to please him ,and Grissom, keeps his feeling's so close to the chest, but he feels the same, and on last nights show he finally showed his feelings for Greg, something we all knew anyway- some funny quips from both ot them :lol:

"Bruked" Grissm to Greg, "is this going to be a short novel, or a long story" :lol:

"Feeling The Heat" Grissom to Greg..."Are we paying you by the word"

"Justice Is Served" Grissom to Greg... Did you ever hear a dog go woof-woof? and where is the origin of that?, I wonder how we sound to them? Greg... "probably, blah-blah-blah" Gris to Greg.. It's always nice to have a visit with you!!

"BRTI" 2 Greg to Grissom... when you and Brass hang out....Gris to Greg... "we don't "hang out"

And so many more!!! I love the comraderie between them, and finding out they're both only children, more in common!!!

And if you girls can think of any nmore please add them!!!

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I don't know if I can post the link, but CafePress has a shirt that is SO Gris...

"I am the bugman, koo-koo catchoo"

There NEEDS to be a fic someone gets it for him as a gag lol...not that he'd wear it. But it's be funny anyway.
    (I can link anyone who wants to see it in PM)

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

One of my favourites was Greg saying, 'Righto Daddyo!' in KKBB. Another from that episode was when Greg was talking about Lois O'Neill's money being forty years old and ancient. Griss looks incredulously at him and says, 'Ancient?!'

And they both have being experts in their fields of work in common as well. Griss and the entomology and Greg with his DNA.

Was it me or was Grissom opening up to Greg quite hot? I think I'm going to like emotional Grissom. He looks so lovely when he's vulnerable. I just want to hug his pain away...:(

12. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey everyone! [​IMG]

I forgot all about McThinky. :lol:
    Hell, I'll take all four . . . McThinky, McDreamy, McSteamy and McVet. Yummy! [​IMG]

After four weeks I finally saw my first CSI ep this season.
    I enjoyed it very much. :D
    My god, I felt like I was watching an old episode from Season 3 looking at Grissom. :eek:
    He look good. :p
    Wow, the ending brought back memories of the past something we really don't see anymore. :(

I don't know if it's just me, but it seems like the science of the show is slowly being taken out of the picture? :eek:
    Hmmm. Maybe it's just me. :rolleyes:

---------------
    [​IMG]

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

did you like it WPRMW? it did feel like watching an episode from earlier seasons
    yes he did look good :D like Grissom from the past
    and I did like the ending too, he does tend to get a little 'holier than thou' sometimes but that is what makes Grissom ... well Grissom! :)

14. Desertwind

Yeah, that was a funny one too, and Grissom raises his eyebrow, and Greg kinda off look's like a puppy, that's been scolded :lol: and in 'Butterflied" when Grissom had had NO sleep for a couple of days, and him and Greg were in the lab, and Greg started yaking about his grampa, and was blabbering a mile a minute again, and Gris goes" Greg, I'm very tired" :D and the "look's" they give one another... classic :lol: I love it when they have scenes together, always memorable ;)

15. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

I think the scenes between Grissom and Greg as so good for the same reason the scenes between Grissom and Brass are so good.... 2 extremely skilled actors working off each other.

WP is definitely an actor's actor as they say. I am sure as Ex Producer he was influencial is the casting and could spot talent.

The other csi shows have a few, well lets say, more typical US soap acting fodder.

It also occured to me in this episode.... one reason Grissom appears so much more 'emotional' like in season's 1 to 3 is you can *actually see his face*!!
    The beard is still *sssooooo* ....... missed but it did hide some expressions. It must be harder for the TV guys to light as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.