Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lennie

Lennie Victim

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

OMG - I really need to watch this episode, i love Greg/Sara

2. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

Aww, I want to see that!

3. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

She did take his hand- when he said he scratched one of the suspects. Doesn't count as hand holding though :)
    During that whole scene she looked like she was going to cry. She really cared about Greggo. She was touching him! And did you notice how the camara zoomed in on her hand as to make sure you knew she was touching him? Then at the end, she was getting him food! :lol:

4. Addy

Addy Victim

aww thats so sweet!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*ahem*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

*glomps THE scene* That was the cutest thing. Ever. Ever. Made.

I'm so sad. I've been pulling for Sarah to be with Greg, but I also wanted her to be with Grissom. . . so when lest season finale came around I was happy and yet extremely sad.

My poor poor Greggo. *snuggles Greg plushie* He'll be okay though. I think it was sooooooo cute when she touched his hair. They need to be together, I think, because they would be waaaaaay better than Grissom/Sarah. SANDLE ALL THE WAY :D

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, got a few screen shots from fannysmackin for ya.

"I recognise that Sidle scent" Damn just how close do you have to be to someone to know their scent?? That says it all.
    [​IMG]

This is Sara realizing she's with the wrong man!!

[​IMG]

7. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Great screencaps Wojo. Great quality and you can see that Sara does take his hand. :) Not exactly handholding, but pretty much the same thing. Poor Greg... he really looked beaten up. He's gonna need lots of Sara comfort to recover.
    He knows her scent... God I'm trying really hard not to squee! Such a sweet scene...
    *must resist squeeing... keep my semi-mystique... (aww who am I kidding. What mystique?)*

[​IMG] Squuueee!

Oh I feel so silly now. But it's how I feel so I stick with that squee, and that smilie! :lol:

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I have posted more caps on the Eric/Greg picture thread too. When I re-watched the scene between them I actully cried.

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

aww Wojo, Im listening to a slow song and When I saw those pictures I began to cry too!! Its so cute. I was going to record it but for some reason it wasnt working!!! *cries*

10. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Aww thanks fro the pics Wojo poor greggo but at least Sara was there to comfort him, i cant wait to see it, roll on 6 months.

The fact that he knows her scent and she takes it as a compliment is great, it shows that they are obviously close and that 'he hasnt given up on her yet' cos he knows her scent, and she takes it as a compliment and almost smiles which she wouldnt have done with anyone else :) And the whole 'sidle scent' thing kinda sounds to me like he was still trying to make her laugh even through what hes just been through, thats love, and the fact that she acknowledges it is even better :)

*squees again*

11. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Ohmygod. No Handholding, but a Sidle-scent? Great :lol: I wanna see it, right now. But I can't.

:( I'm waiting for more screencaps. Can't wait.

Squee. Sidle Scent, I'm here for you, Greg. This made my day. Really. *goes off, sighing*

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

someone should write a fanfic based on what happen in fannysmackin'..

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Roos, Sara did hold Greg's hand!! He held it up because he said he had epithilials of one of the gang members on it. So she grabbed it and held onto it while she rubbed his hair. :D *sighs*

Total Sandle episode! Even at the end Sara wanted to buy him some food! :D

14. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

[quote}
    This is Sara realizing she's with the wrong man!!

[/QUOTE]

I seriously hope so Wojo. I seriously hope...

Anyway, two things before I begin on my Sandle rant.
    *Ahem*
    1)I'm new and nothing anyone ever says or does is gonna stop me from supporting Sandle.

2)I'm so sad. I must wait until January to see this. But from those pictures, it looks like an excellent episode full of feeling.

So...wow, what can I say. Those pictures are really upsetting me, but at least I know Greggo is gonna live. He's a great part of the show and it defiantely wouldn't be the same without him. I really hope Sara realises she loves Greg and everyone lives happily ever after...Well, okay happily ever after? Yeah right. This is Sin City we're talking about. But let's just hope Greg and Sara would stay together.

*Crosses fingers and toes* :) :) :)

15. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the board. Nobody not going to stop you for supporting Sandle, just like I'm supporting Snickers or any other shippers, depend the mood I'm in. Like I said, I'm not Sandle fan but I do love Sara and Greg. My favorite character, Nick, Grissom, Sara and Greg. Catherine and Warrick are okay.

I really love the show last night, Greg made me sad when Sara run to him and support him.

I don't understand about one thing, why the ambulances standing around while two people are injured? One is serious injured, I'm not feel sorry for the kid because he is involved with the thugs, I feel sorry for his mother and brother. Do anybody feel creepy when the kid's brother gave Greg an evil looks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.