LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Chez

Chez CSI Level One

Re: LOST#2: 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

When does the new season start in the US ?

2. wibble

wibble Corpse

Me either! :eek: before this week's episode, I thought he'd turned into one of the Others :eek: :lol:

Yeah, Michael must be a pretty desperate guy to do all this and not even have any guarantee they will give Walt back.

Though now this boat has appeared...I wonder what's on it and whether it's just a diversion by the Others so they can do something else?

3. blackened623

blackened623 Prime Suspect

Pretty sure it starts Wednesday, OCT 4. Don't know why it's an extra two weeks later than normal... :confused: But it should be worth the wait. :)

I just don't know how much further they're gonna be able to take this show...ya know? I don't know if it's been said when the show will end, but I'm hoping this is the last season, because I wanna know what happens! Seems like at the end of every season, you have more questions than answers! But still, I love the show. :D

4. Palm

Palm Coroner

Yeah, the Michael Killing Spree shocked me. I was sad about it because he hurt innocent Libby. And Hurley was cataconic about it which really made me sad because Hurley never gets a break.

Oh, quick questionaire: Wha'd you think about Hurley attacking Sawyer and screaming out all the nicknames like Creampuff?

Anyways, I heard ABC put it on later because their testing their new fall lineup and want to torture people with the wait. Damn them...

5. wibble

wibble Corpse

I read in a TV magazine a little while ago that they've apparently planned up to season 5 of the show, but don't quote me on that ;)

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

That's what I thought! :eek: :lol: My first idea was that he had been brainwashed and turned into one of them. I really don't how I would've approached Micheal problem, let's face you'd do anything for your child and I can understand him not telling Jack or anyone, but I can't get over how he would just take the lives of two people like that - especially with no grantee of Walt’s return. Micheal seems to be a bit naive, his starting to annoy me to be honest. I think they stood a better chance of getting Walt back if they all stuck together and came up with a waterproof plan.

Man, when I saw that boat - I knew it wasn't a good sign. :lol: I hope I'm wrong, but judging by everything that goes on on that island, I'd have to think twice about getting on board. :lol: My first thought when I saw it was that it was the boat Micheal had asked for from the others, to lead him into a false belief that everything is going to be okay. I really don't know. :rolleyes: I've had a week to think about it and I'm as baffled as I was when I first started watching Lost. :lol:

What happened to the smoke beast? Everyone seems to have forgotten about it. The last person to see it was Mr Echo and now he is acting a bit weird, similar to how Locke went a bit weird, seeing signs and stuff. I have a theory that whatever that is - it's on there side. I think. :lol: :confused:

God, I'm so confused.

7. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Talk about a long dry spell, we're finally getting season 3 of LOST here in the US on the 4th. Really looking foward to it. I got the latest edition of the TV Guide Magazine and read up on it a bit. Josh Holloway was on the cover in a white, partially unbuttoned, shirt... *melt*

8. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Oh I just got done watching the season premier of Lost a couple hours ago and I have to say it's the best show premier I've seen so far. I only watch 2 other shows regularly, CSIM and Greys Anatomy. Ive been waiting all summer for the 3 shows to come back on and I'd have to say i'm a bit dissapointed with CSIM and G/A. Lost to me lived up to my expectations. I'm still confused as hell but I'm use to it, after all they want the viewers to be as lost as the peeps on the show, I think.

9. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I'm confused as well and wonder about the OTHERS
    but as a SKATE Fan that little scene they had made me SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy
    I cant wait for the rest of the season to go on

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I don't what I'm going to do with myself now that season 2 has finished over here. :lol:

I'm sure we've got a really long way to before season 3 starts. *shakes fist* :(

I was disappointed with the finale, I should of know it would end on a cliff hanger. I really enjoyed Desmond's flash back though. I got a pleasant surprise when I realised his ex girlfriend was the actress who plays Jane in CSI NY. I had no idea what the hell was going on with her at the end. :eek:

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Im watching it right now, and I have to say it's pretty good. I've only seen it a couple times.

Sawyer and Kate kiss again. :eek:

12. Palm

Palm Coroner

^ Which made me squee with happiness. :D
    Yeah, tonight's episode was intriguing....

But what I found hilarious was Sun telling her father the Maid broke his Ballerina and she didn't care that she got fired. Plus, she didn't even think when she shot that girl, which makes me wonder about her. Does Sun have some of her father's instincts? But to the SKATE moments, It was sweet that Sawyer did kiss her. She did look like hell, so might as well give her something nice before they're all screwed...

13. RBC

RBC Coroner

I don't care what the Others do, but I hope they all get killed by the gang. I dislike them more with the episode.

14. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Palm I was squeeing over the
    Big SkATE kiss as well,What i'm wondering about Sun though is IS SHE the one that killed her Lover? I had just wondered that cause whats the significance of him and holding the necklace He gave her, AND then again what you said about her not having any remorse for shooting that one OTHER

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I usually don't enjoy the Sun/Jin episodes too much but I really liked this one. It was a little disconcerting how easily Jin threw the other guy, and I was glad that he did spare his life (though it did end soon afterwards). The Kate/Sawyer kiss did catch me off guard, and the fight afterwards: totally a Sawyer turn-on.