Dancing with the Stars season 3

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by RBC, Aug 14, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I agree about Sara, as Much as I love Sara she's a great singer but she doesnt know how to dance so well
    Me I think Monique should win,Joey's good but I dont like him as a person so I guess thats why I'm not rooting for him

NSF2 I'm a Preschool teacher I teach 3 and 4 year olds and then Kindergarten in the afternoon
    Kids are great fun I love what I do and I get along great with my coworkers (which is rare)

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'no not interested in them personally at all- their not really big stars anyway- :( I just watch for the best dancers!! and Vivica was one of the best- and Joey and Mario, are incredible dancers, and Monique as well, so tomorrow night another one bites the dust :(

3. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

I just want Sara to leave, and I hope Monique doesn't end up in the bottom two tomorrow.

Desertwind, I love your avatar. Grissom looks hot!!!

4. Desertwind

Ya know PurpleBlood I felt the same way about Sara, but she kicked butt last night, very suprised, and Emmett, wow- their all azmazing, impossible to pick, actullly Monique was my fav, and Vivica, but last nite she left me kinda of iffy not her best performance- to me!!! :(Jerry is so funny, and he did good, but he's not a great dancer like the rest!! so tonite one gets eliminated :(

And thank's for the compliment on Billy baby- it's from his movie "Cousins" 1989

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yea, I think Sara should go...but she's there for one more week. Unfortunately, one of the more stronger dancers left tonight...guess Sara just has a lot of her fans voting for her!

6. RBC

RBC Coroner

I can't believe they voted off Willa & Maks. I'm glad it wasn't Monique & Louis, but it shouldn't have been Willa & Maks :mad:

7. Desertwind

I was suprised as well :eek: she was fabulous last week!! and her perfect body- lord have mercy- :eek: it should have been Jerry, athough he's funny and cracks me up, he isn't up to par with the rest of them, on the "dancing" but, saying that, he's very popular, with the viewers!! and I guess Willa wasn't!!!

8. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

This show should be about the dancing not popularity, which is really starting to bug me. Willa was better than Sara and Jerry. It seems her fans just keep her there because they like her. They really need to be considerate and let her go and Jerry too.

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well you don't have to worry about Sara Evans anymore, she dropped out, for family reasons (ie she is getting divorced and its getting nasty), "ET" Sara Evans' Divorce Scandal!.

10. Desertwind

I just read this on Zap2it.com-kinda of flaky :(, but she never would have won either way, the only one I really liked with her, is when she did the cowboy dance, and how could you be giving you all to a marriage and family, when your always touring and dancing!!!

11. Destiny

I don't know if she would have won or not, I don't watch the show, but ouch on the marriage part, I mean Singing is about the same as acting. Alot of couples manage it, those who have one spouse who is in the business and one who isn't, and ones who are in the same business together.

Marriage is 50/50 and when you are in the spotlight it tends to have a glaring effect. Actors go on tours to promote shows, ect. then work in a studio 16-18 hrs aday. Singer goes on tour (many getting to set how long and many), then they do a show like this one. -- Take couples like Clint Black (country singer) and Lisa Hartmen Black (actress) and their marriage is last they spoke of it doing well. Or Tim McGraw and Faith Hill (both singers with children), ect.

I love how (an I am not saying you said this but others) think that if a man is on tour and doing what Sara was, its fine, but if its a female that is different. :lol: its not. Just like its not different if they were regular folks like us (meaning not in the spotlight) you work 8-10 hrs a day, one or two jobs, ect. have a family. -- Like I said marriage is 50/50 maybe she put in her fifty and he didn't, or what have you, it all comes down to the fact that we don't know the whole story behind the scenes.

Okay moving back on topic :lol: before T & C smacks me there. :D

12. Desertwind

That's true Destiny however, when Sara was in rehearsal, she always mentioned her 3 kids, never a husband, I assumed she was a single mom, and on the couples you mentioned Tim McGraw and Faith Hill, and Clint Black,& Lisa, (one child) they travel together and take the kids, and I've seen them interviewed, and Tim and Faith are crazy about each other ;) maybe this pushed her marriage over the edge!!!! one never knows, guess she was strained/drained and this was a bit much!!!

13. Destiny

Actually she filed for divorce on Oct 12th, so they were probably separated and the old saying if you have nothing nice to say, don't lol. But in her bio on her Official Site she speaks highly of her husband, and mentions that she does state that the kids and at times her husband do go on tour with her. Her husband ran for congress in 2004, and is running again. Her reason for the Divorce E! via yahoo news. But according to her, her reason for leaving the show is to be with her children.

But anyway I figured with all the talk about Sara and her chances, I thought I would make mention as her leaving.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol:

I never smack, I might gently nudge. :lol:

15. RBC

RBC Coroner

It's a shame that she had to leave in this manner, but I think she made a good choice. I'm curious what they are going to do with the show now. I guess they'll announce a bottom two next week to just scare them. I guess no one will leave next week.