Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. feenx

feenx Coroner

Yeah, she looked a bit lost, i hope that later since we will find out about her secret they will show her more.

2. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, I'm not sure what to think about her being pregnant. It doesn't look like she is, but She was kind of being hidden in last nights eppy. But maybe we just thought that because we were trying to notice... IDK. It's really hard to say unless that info is actually confirmed. It's weird though, if she were pregnant, do you think she would leave the show with her big story coming up? That's weird to think about, if she is pregnant, the differnt directions TPTB could take the story... But now I'm getting in way over my head.. :rolleyes:

I was a little dissapointed of how little she was in the eppy last night. The ending was intersting though-- hmmm, this will be an interesting story line as well as Lindsay's story line..

3. csiboy

csiboy Dead on Arrival

I wish she had been in a bit more, too. But I guess if she is pregant, she'll be less present in some future episodes, as well.

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

What makes me think that she might not be pregnant is the story lines that they're giving her. I mean, with us finding out her secret and all the stuff with Danny, that's a lot fo story for someone who's pregnant...I mean I guess they could cover it up, but on this kind o show it could be a bit difficult. If there weren't big storylines coming up for her I could see it ina different light I guess.

5. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I think she is pregnant. Look at her face. It seems fuller. She looks tired and they are definately trying to hide her stomach :eek: with clip boards, bags etc. If you read the side for Not what it Looks Like she was supposed to be in her bra. Notice in the epi. she was in a gray tank.

Anyway----- here is my theory on how they will write her maternity leave in. Her big secret is gonna come out and she is going to have to leave NY for a few weeks and go take care of things back in Montana.

MMMMMMMMMMM What those things are I don't know. This is just one viewers opinion.

Danny LOVES Lindsay. She loves him too but is afraid.

6. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I was bummed too that she wasn't in the episode as much. But thinking about it, it was probably a good thing since there will be more Lindsay-centered episodes coming up. Does anyone know how many episodes they actually filmed so far? IF she is pregnant, I would think they need to hurry and film the storylines they're giving her.

7. audrina

audrina Police Officer

If she is preggers, they may be able to finish out the season's filming, then she can leave and have her baby, and be back quickly in the fall. They did that with Mariska Hargitay on Law and Order SVU - they just replaced her for a few eppys. With CSINY's cast, they really wouldn't have to - just for an eppy or two refer to Lindsay back at the lab or something.

8. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Yeah, she wouldn't have to actually be out in the field. Didn't they do that with Louise Lombard from Vegas? If she's pregnant, I'm happy. That would be one cute baby. If not, then she's not. I don't see how it would effect her work in any way. As long as I get to see the big secret and some angst.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

On a nother note maybe she just gained wait... not in a bad way either... she was (and is still) really skinny so any weight change could be easilt noticed... who knows though, like CSI808 said, if she is cool, if she's not, she's not!

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

I think they have at least filmed seven complete episodes. I do think that they film different scenes from episodes out of order and some in advance. If she is having a baby, they could very well film some of her scenes in advance. I dare say they will mostly be lab scenes or interactions with cast members only. ;)

Lindsay will face a tough case that involves the murder of a Suicide Girl. She is supposed to have problems breaking the news to the girl's mother...suggesting that 'she's not good with mothers' or that she can't break the news to mothers. Later she will go and talk to the mother about her daughter. But this story is supposed to lead up to episode 12...something that will give us a little insight into her backstory.I'm not certain that these spoilers will make it into the episode. Hopefully Lindsay will be able to resolve her past instead of extending it over a period of time. One can only stay broken for so long. ;)

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Yeah, and probably even eight or nine. They were filming episode seven when I was in LA in mid-September...

12. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I was thinking about it... IF she is pregnant, like I said before, I'd be totally happy for her. But if she gets reduced to the lab or small interactions, man that might kind of suck. I was hoping to see Lindsay chasing down some suspects again and doing a little man-handling of them.

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Stella, Hawkes and Lindsay work on what looks like the main case, along with Det. Angell, until something happens to Lindsay. Don't worry though, she'll be fine and back to the lab by the end of the episode.

Very intersting no?

14. feenx

feenx Coroner

Yeah very, but what episode is it???

15. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

wonder what it is? Can't be something too big. I'm loving this season. Lots of Lindsay. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.