"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Well E news did talk about CSI and K-Fed tonight, they interview Gary & George and Kevin but made no mention about what the epsidoe was about or Greg. As usual Eric was ignored.
    Basiclly is was a Britney & Kevin story disguised as a CSI story.

2. Beaky22

Beaky22 Civilian

haha i watched that, thought it was really funny that George said k-fed should stick to acting rather than rapping. I hope ET does soemthing though, they never interview Eric. Its always Marg or William!

3. letsdance

letsdance Lab Technician

Wait... what happens to Greg. Not my Greggie. :(

Yes please interview Eric instead of Marg or Billy. lol

4. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok, well maybe they are saving the best till last.. like he should be on at least a little tomorrow night. If not, then ET officialy sucks.

Have a nice day everyone. And remember, we just over 24 hours away!!

5. churchmouse

churchmouse Witness

I saw a short bleep about it on our news. They showed Nick punching Kevin in the stomach. Warrick puts Nick into some kind of shoulder lock then shoves him back to the SUV that they are processing. ET just showed basically the same thing. No, Eric there’s a surprise.

6. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I saw the ET thing, all I said was, they interview K-fed who's onscreen how long? What about Eric, seeing what happens to Greg!

Hopefully they will have more tomorrow night, and maybe the morning shows will cover it.

Eric deserves to get some attention out of this, I'm hoping for some critical raves as well.

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:eek: Fannysmakin' is supposed to be Greg's episode. Maybe they didn't want to spoil it for us or something? But still, that isn't right. I thought there would be something on ET tomorrow with Eric/Greg, but they showed a preview for tomorrows show and they didn't mention it at all.

8. speakerset

During Jericho though, they showed a few of the promos for it, including the narration one..still, I would like to see a little more coverage.

9. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I must have watched those previews at least two dozen times, but it never occurred to me that someone will hit Greg's truck from behind with another vehicle. I just assumed that the bad guys were smashing in the Denali's windows with either a big rock or a baseball bat. Those windows are smashed separately - not at the same time; also, in the previews on the CBS website, it shows Warrick taking a photo of a large rock which could have been used to bash in the Denali's windows.

Who among that roving gang would be driving a vehicle? I'm very confused, but heck, in less than 24 hours, we'll all have our questions explained...I hope.

Wow, I just saw a new preview of "Fannysmackin'" during the CSI New York show this evening, and it was without that weird music, and Grissom was speaking throughout most of it! It was a much better preview than the previous ones.

I'm also p.o.'d that ET didn't at least interview Eric. What's the matter with those guys? They never fail to interview Marg, Billy or George. Again, why not Eric? And who in the world wants to know about K-Fed? Ick! :mad:

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I just saw ET tonight. They show Kevin (ICky.), George and Gary but no Eric. They alway show Marg or Billy, not much George. always Marg and Billy.

O/T It was funny when the guy said "Kevin Federline the actor?"
    The woman said, "Can we change the subject?"

Sound to me, they don't like Kevin Federline.

I hope ET show Eric tomorrow but I wouldn't count on it.

11. speakerset

I hope they do to, they'll probably just show what the promos did and say that a CSI is in danger, and then interview everyone else other than Eric, if it's not this episode, it had better be Post Mortem, I mean, it's only fair!!

12. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

In my English class we are talking about mob mentality, and how most people react when they see an attack of some sort. I immediatly thought of CSI. My friend and I talked with the teacher, so I'm recording the show and bringing it on friday. We get to disscuss CSI for a grade!!!

13. Dee

Dee Rookie

who else thinks that today is going to go UBER slow??? lol...I have to work 4-8, so I'm going to be freaking out the entire time i'm there!! SQUEE!!!

14. ScarlettSanders

ScarlettSanders Victim

are there links to the promo videos?

p.s. hi everyone i'm new! xxx

15. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I understand what you're saying, but when I reaad the sides, and if the are still correct, during the scene that Sara processes Greg, he tells her all the possible places that they could find some good evidence, and one of them is paint transfer. He says something along the lines of "oh, and there has to be some paint transfer..." And that red paint didn't really look like blood anyway. I could still be wrong, I was just going by the spoilers.

Oh, and the rock. You'll notice the guy running at Greg has a rock in his hands... that is the kid that will die. That picture is actually used at the trial because it shows that when the kid was hit, the rock flew out of his hand. They use it to prove that the kid had a weapon in his hands..

So, those are just what I got from the sides. One thing I have noticed is that they generally remain the same, but mostly people seem to be switched around when it comes to investigating scenes. So, take those how you will.

Oh, but I agree. I think the side wondow is shmashed by the gang.. only the back window by a car.