Calleigh & Ryan #4: Big Day Coming Up? - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Nathalie was talking about Dead Air, the episode where Ryan asks Boa out *throwing out*. Nat I didn't say anything 'cause I haven't watched it either (luckily). And I'm really sorry too, 'cause I saw a pic from that episode and noticed that he had a sweatervest, my favorite Ryan look *drools*

Kate I read your episode three *thumbs up* great, what a cliffhanger :p

Luna your IBYAM is great too :D. Would you write about the baby birth too?

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:eek: Ohhhhhhh....why would he do that?! :confused: That's just wrong and sad, maybe it was to make Calleigh jealous, yeah that's what I'm sticking with...haven't seen the ep and don't think I want to see that part for sure! :p But thanks for clarifying! :D

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I'm sad to say Ryan asked Boa out because he really liked her, although that stopped soon enough. Then again Boa only said yes because she was trying to make Eric jealous. :( Definitely. Throughout the ep I kept wanting to shoot her. :mad:

Ryan Lover, my super luring powers are the best, you should meet the people I lured into this thread. :lol: *cough*sue*cough*nathalie*cough*inge*cough*marloes*cough*uh....well a lot. ;)

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From if looks could kill)

[​IMG]

This was about their only scene, there was one more, which was this one:

[​IMG]

Yeah well I forgot yesterday's CPOTD, so today I can do two. :D

4. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Pics!! Yay! Thanks Dutchie, Saya! They are so dang cute together...seriously! They just look yummy, how can they not belong together! I mean clearly they do! :D

6. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

wow... that was pretty awesome!

I kind of wrote some of Chapter 4 today in Study Hall but i had to finish the evil geometry which i had a
    [censored]load of so i only got half... but i'll finish tomorrow and post tomorrow night... possibly... :rolleyes:

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Nathalie, I agree. That episode sucked. I still like thinking that he only went out with Natalia because she was a substitute for Cal. :D I can tell you right now, that if Ryan went out with Calleigh he wouldn't have taken her to 'spanish restling' :rolleyes: Oh, and he wouldn't have forgot his wallet.

Thanks for the pics Nikki and Luna. We didn't really get any scenes, but we got some cute looks :D

I don't know if I saw it right since I find it hard to see, but to me it looked like he was pushing a black guy down. :confused: I don't know thought. So don't get your hopes up ;)

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Wow... I saw the POTD where Ryan was wearing the orange sweatshirt and talking to Calleigh at the table, standing up, whatever they're doing, and my first thought was, "What did he do to earn an orange jumpsuit?! He ain't no [goat] criminal!!" (The goat is censored- at times I have a BAD mind!!) But I love the Calleigh/Ryan pics that Saya posted!! *starts singing "We belong togethhhheeerrr!!"*

9. Caderyn

Caderyn Pathologist

Regarding "Dead Air"... Well my version is, he only went out with Natalia to find out if she was the mole, and not really because he really liked her ;). After all, they only went out once, I think (to a cockfight? which is just such a 'i-don't-wanna-waste-money-on-you-cause-i-don't-really-like-you' type of date) and, well, he went to a party at her place, but that was it.

Plus, I remember at the start of season 4, very first ep, after meeting Natalia, he looked at Calleigh, like, "Wow, that chick (Natalia) is so useless."

And of course, now he hates her guts. Hope that continues :).

Regarding "If Looks Could Kill," well no blatant C/R scenes, though at least Calleigh's nice to him again. And I detected this really friendly vibe from him in the scene when he came out of the interrogation room to talk to her? But maybe I'm just overly-observant :lol:.

Have you guys read the Great Miami Ship Debate thread btw? Some people say they don't like Calleigh/Ryan because it's TOO obvious! :lol: Wow, that's actually good news for me, because that is what won me over :lol:

10. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

All right dude's, was up late doing Stetler for the RP and am still recovering the thing is sure coming on. I watched the score and OMG when Ryan winks at the chemist i fainted and screamed like at banshee it was way sexy go and look!! (would do it but can get the page up) and Calleigh looked really pretty and when she was like talking about his eye it was like "you so love him" and the joke with Eric and Ryan was sweet how Ryan get it in the eyes. Funny !!

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Katie, that was Saya who posted, and not Luna. I know they look alike from the icons, but...I'm with ya, he was black. :(

Caderyn, I agree, that look he gave Cal in from the Grave was priceless. God I love them so much. :D

And Claire, you're doing a great job, but can I just throw up over Katie and Sue? I mean ugh...*smacks upside the head* But you know Katie, he's all mine in the end. MEOW! :devil:

12. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

hey i finally found time to drop in :D

so cute pics everyone ;)

:lol: that's hilarious i don't read that thread maybe i should start ^^

13. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

thanks for all the reactions and i love the new carwash pics the are nice and thanks you so much Dutchie i own you one... kiss

14. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Loved all of the pictures, and as for ryan and calleigh being too obvious, look at Grissom and Sara (although im a snicker to me it was inevitable), Obvious seems to be where the relationships in CSI are formed

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Sorry Nikki for making you want to throw up but you know me and I'm an angst whore and it needed to be done. Just think of how hard it was for me to write that. I was throwing up in my mouth with every line. You know how much I HATE Boa. It will be so much better when I writing about Ryan and Calleigh being together, but for now Boa Bitch will get hers. :(
    Daftweehun you did a great job and really had Ryan pissed and had me up late keeping up with you. I think Ryan was thinking about punching Stetler, so beware if you go after him again... :mad:

Saya great pics. I don't have many carwash pics and I've been looking for some to make a new carwash banner.
    Nathelie you did great too with the rp and I cant wait for a Ryan/Josh fight. :devil:

I was sad there wasn't much carwash scene in the last ep but I was happy to see that Calleigh wasn't acting like she was still mad at Ryan and they were nice to each other, back to being lovie again. I think they kissed and made up after he burned his fake money.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.