Another song ID from "Toe Tags"

Discussion in 'CSI Music' started by budwizer, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. budwizer

budwizer Civilian

Hi all!

Just found the site and I am looking for one of the songs from the "Toe Tags" episode. It is the song played at the begining of "Part 1 - American Beauty". It is a slow, dub-like song with no vocals.

I hope someone knows!

Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Bud,

You're referring to the song that is playing while Catherine is in the elevator going from floor to floor (trying to find the cotton fiber)?

I too must find out the artist and title.

3. tvgeek1

tvgeek1 Victim

My first post!

Has anyone checked out either of these sites?

www.adtunes.com

www.tunefind.com

Adtunes has forums where you can post your questions. Tunefind is similar to Wikipedia - user added info. They've been really helpful to me..... HTH~

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I think I found the Artist and Song title playing during the scene(s) when Catherine is in the elevator looking for the cotton fiber.

I thought I recognized the sound and feel of the music. Thought it sounded a lot like Telefon Tel Aviv. I believe the song in question is "When It Happens It Moves All By Itself" from Telefon Tel Aviv's Map of What is Effortless album. Seriously consider checking out TTA if you liked that song. Both of their full length albums are excellent (Fahrenheit Fair Enough, and the aforementioned Map of...)

5. budwizer

budwizer Civilian

That is the song I am referring to. Thanks for tracking it down!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.