New World Order: Conspiracy Theory ( & A Whole Lot More)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Roka4csi, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

2. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

So producing liquid explosives needs skilled experts. No need for relief!! :eek:

We don´t imagine amounts of knowledge corruption and torture can reveal. :(

Even politicans are not resistant against torure.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wow, I'm so far behind in this thread... Sorry, life took over. Man, I think I have a lot of reading to go through. Sheesh.

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I sort of stopped posting in here- I don't want you to think it's because I don't think the topic is worthwhile, roka because that's not the case. You've opened up some great discussion in here. :) Sorry if I can't contribute much these days.

4. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

wb Baba, you#re around again? :)
    What do you think about Rokas lates Link?

5. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

baba don't worry about it, we all have lives outside of the forum, and when we're on the forum we don't always want to discuss politics, so I know what you mean :).

Yes, detective that would need skilled experts, and it could not have been done the way that the British government claimed it was being handled. I think it was a diversion where people could stop thinking of the government as one that invades other nation's sovereignty or goes into unjust wars. Then again that's just me and my theories. :lol:

6. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Roka, you´re saying politicians don´t handle terrorism properly enough?

7. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

Do you really need me to answer that?

If you do... Heck no they don't handle terrorism properly.

8. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

So, how would you deal with terrorism?

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

^ :lol: *can't wait for Roka's answer* :)

10. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

They don't handle terrorism properly? (I'm laughing my rear end off here Roka! Of course they don't--that would defeat their planned Helegian Principal, man!!!!!!!!!!! If they did all the right things then we wouldn't be in this mess now...but then they wouldn't have their NWO and soon to come POLICE STATE in the USA.)

Okay, this just in: came to me by a NWO contact friend of mine. I share the link with all of you, it may shed some light on this matter.

This is a an on-line video you can watch and it is not for the faint of heart. My NWO friend wrote me: "Hang on to the end to see it all!"

1779 people have rated this video with a 5 star rating, and 74,036 (so far) have viewed it since it aired on July 27th, 2006. It's an Alex Jones Production, to those of you unfamiliar with Alex he is an Austin, TX Radio talk show host with his own show and web site all strickly NWO. He has let it be known in not so many words that there is a chance he could wind up dead, courtesy of the NWO...this is one of his latest videos.

And it may (or may not) open up a few of your minds, or it may find you wanting to get the heck out of this world and get on the next Virgin Space Airlines to Alpha Centuari! LOL!

Here it is, in the link provided below. (I won't say "enjoy" for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

TERROR STORM

BTW--you like what you see then, scroll down on that Google link, and you can view a bunch more NWO videos by Jones.

11. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: Obviously, Desert I would never say that politicians handle terrorism well. I'm going to watch that video when I get home since watching something anti-NWO at my university would get me alot of negative and...ahem... unwanted attention. :lol:

How would I deal with terrorism?
    For one, I wouldn't subject my people or innocent people of the terrorist's country to any harm. If I knew my nation was going to be attacked, I would pay more attention to the warnings and work out compromises, if possible, by using diplomatic relations to try and pressure the terrorists into backing out (and don't tell me I might not have any information - terrorist attacks can ALWAYS be tracked. I refuse to believe that America cannot manage to get its intelligence officials to know about an attack before it occurs. they've got spies everywhere and know what is going on, they just choose to not see). Politicians should see it, you cannot block out reality. I think some of you might argue that at the same time you cannot quite warn the nation that they're about to be targets of some suicide bomber determined to kill all of them... it would trigger too much chaos within the country. But then again, keeping shut about it AND doing nothing about it within your government is absolutely unacceptable. If your real interest as a politician is the well-being of the people, that does not simply apply to not scaring them. It applies to managing the conditions from within your internal security, or with diplomatic processes... whichever you decide to go with it should be to the interest of the civilians you are paid to represent and protect.
    Bottom line: You get a warning, act on it immediately. Don't rush into the terrorist's country immediately and start bombing civilians, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying you get a presidential briefing saying that binLaden is going to attack the USA, then find out where the heck he is and question him, or if you're sure he's guilty punish him on the spot. Don't sit around and wait for it to happen before you take "action" and send troops over to his country.
    A good politician might want to start within their country as well. Deal with the negativity you have at home bfore you plan on helping/attacking other countries. Deal with issues such as rape, poverty, murder, schooling, housing, natural resources, racism... etc. Clean the inside of the cup before the outside. ;) When you mind your own business, you have no reason to be attacked (unless of course your country has massive oil reserves... cause that automatically makes you an "enemy" of some sort :lol:).

This is just scratching the surface. I think there is alot more behind it than what I said, and I know its not as easy as I try to make it seem it is... but you've got to start somewhere. You obviously can't take back what you've done in politics, so America/israel/UK have already done what they've done, its too late to say they should have minded their own business. But for now, since they are being "threatened" by terrorists, they might want to deal with things more with diplomacy than with wars. Cause every time they come out of a war, they do so with even more enemies and troubles then they ever did before.

I'm talking like my government is perfect :lol: I say we round up all politicians and lock them in a storage house and play Barney all day every day. And if we can get away with it before the Human Rights activists get on our backs, we would have changed the world :lol:.

12. Detective_Burn

Detective_Burn Coroner

Well - let´s imagine a passenger-filled airplane. Aircrafts have their determined flight-hights.

So, in case one plane leaves it´s determined hight, the next skyscraper is already much too close.

In my opinion we must see a fatal missunderstanding. There´s no use in fighting terrorism.
    We gotta prevent it. Period.

13. wibble

wibble Corpse

Sorry for interrupting with something a little off-conversation, but has anyone else heard about the TV drama that was broadcast here in the UK on Monday about what would happen if Bush was assassinated? Some Americans were in uproar apparently.

It was premiered at the Toronto Film Festival before airing here in the UK. Here's the link linky to the BBC article about it.

14. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

Yes, wibble it made the news here in AZ yesterday evening (or afternoon, can't remember which) and they reported two movie theatre chains in the USA have banned it. Regal Theatres (who once bought out Plitt Theatres of Chicago) and also Cineplex. AMC is still trying to decide weather to air it or boycott it. Decisions, decisions :rolleyes:

I for one will wait for the DVD...lol! Okay, I'm cheap! :lol:

15. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

So much for democracy! If you're going to air movies about children being raped, about gays and about violence towards innocent people, mostly to make Africans look like crooks, and Muslims to look like terrorists... I'm sure your democracy would permit some movie about assassinating a president. I mean its "free press" right? Isn't that what they told the Muslims when those cartoons about Muhammad were published? :rolleyes:

If it plays in Lebanon, I'm first in line to see it.