Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Maybe. Somewhat of a reversal of the Bite Me scene, maybe? Anyway, judging by her history...Do you think Grissom knows the particulars of why her relationship (sorry - "seeing movies") with Skank Boy ended? Or if it will be brought up? Obviously he knows they went out, and it was while they were around each other. And I mean, I know technically SHE was "the other woman" but still.

2. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Oh yeah, that's a good scenario. Her saying something like that and him looking up at her like "What do you mean?" That would certainly start it all. I would thoroughly enjoy some needlessly jealous Grissom. As far as the Tai Chi goes... you're right. It's rather wussy in my opinion. At least, though, they don't have him doing pilates. Hmm. Instead of Grissom Texas Ranger it would be Soccer Mom Grissom. A minivan-driving Grissom with four different kinds of pilates mats and a large pink ball in the trunk. No, pilates and yoga are too in style and modern for Grissom. He HAS to do something nerdy like Tai Chi.

3. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

According to mystery before there was veggie burgers there was sushi. An interesting scene was cut from ABRT2 where Gris joins Sara at a sushi bar and only goes there because Greg told him she was there. He leaves and pays for both their bills but doesnt leave before telling Sara that her being mad at him makes him feel closer to her.

WOW is all I have to say. Thats something to think about. Can you imagine if this wasnt cut?

4. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Why the hell did that have to be cut? Damn! So would she have been mad because she caught Sofia in his office?

5. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I'm over at the other board squeeing about it. I mean, if we had seen this back in ABRTI, what would we have thought? Would we have thought they were together? I totally would have, because, as I said on the other board; that sounds really intimate. When my fiance and I fight, and get over a fight, I cheer. I usually say something totally goofy like, "Yay! We made it!" I love that we can make it through a fight... and it sorta feels like that to me, like Grissom is telling Sara it was a new experience between them, but he thinks they'll make it through it, and that strengthens their bond.

Or, I'm reaching. :)

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

you got away with it this time.
    exactly. the only thing that changed is who they come back home with.
    i'd say it was cut in the last moment when they realized that Gum Drops scenario will have to be altered. i mean, it would be like TOYD EyeSex without WTG.

but this made me think. if sushi scene was supposed to be like you described it, it would mean that we would hear grissom admitting his feelings. the one thing that is lacking right now, is any kind of his open oral statement. we've seen him on a bed, but he was talking about death, we've seen him in the breakroom eyesexing but he was talking about the case. we know they are together but actually we didn't hear a word from grissom about it. that's why i find this scene very different than any other GSR scene we've had by now. and, it's a big waste we will never see it. a kiss is one thing, but grissom actually SAYING, admitting he is in a relationship with her, relating it to something, is something we didn't hear yet. we've seen glances in BTK, loose conversations but if we didn't see WTG, we would be able to only speculate if they are even together basing on those scenes.

i was notified by sarah aka Voldie, that there is a new killer spoiler, that my sinful, WPHS-infected soul would totally love. i must say i'm extremely excited and i can't wait for the REAL episode. GO spoiler free people! ... btw who's with me? or am i the only one left on the battlefield?

7. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Excellent point/observation. We've had Grissom indirectly voice his feelings in Butterflied, and there was his "people I love" comment clearly pointing toward Sara in WTG, but nothing concrete. As concrete as her "By the time you figure it out.." speech in PWF, "I choose men.." in ND, and "Why do you think I moved to Vegas?" in Snakes.

It's about time Grissom had his turn.

I've read the aforementioned sushi scene, and his pointed line in that does seem a little OOC, IMO - but I'm sure they could pull off a clear 'Grissom outlining his feelings' moment without it being so.

O/T: Watching another one of my shows, where my fave character is named Sarah - her boss just referred to her as a loose cannon. Heh.

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

in the episodes 7x05 & 7X10 they discuss ,and could be that to be getting to break up ...make different, jealous always i think that they story will be Ever After maybe i am romantic i donĀ“t know.. :rolleyes:

9. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

THank you so much guys! *gives you all a big hug*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally agreeing with you on that!
    If we hadnt seen WTG we would still be just guessing If they are together or not. We had some quite clear statements from sara but only "I dont know what do do about this" and odd and clueless looks from grissom on that matter!!
    Sure they are together and he gives her looks and checks her out BUT no declaration of love and no real physical evidence so far. But I think they writers will save the best for last cause if its revealed too soon, I dont think that the audience (especially the ones who are gsr shippers) would be so eager to watch csi any more. In my opinion there will be a quite dramatical/emotional outcome so lets wait and see, I have a feeling we wont be dissapointed.....

11. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

*slinks in*

I'm sorry. I'm a bad GSR fan. I am. It's just, I've been playing nonstop Sims lately, and my flourishing cities (Corriville and Corrivania) require my full attention at all times.

I'll try and be better in the future.

Anyway, this is an entire freaking page filled with spoiler boxes, are you people aware of that? What about the poor souls who are spoiler free? You're mean. I clicked on some of them, but like I said earlier, I'm far too lazy to care. Plus I know that Sarah is my personal spoiler updater, so I'll just wait to talk to her rather than drag my mouse across all those boxes. Anyway.

I don't know if this is a spoiler, cause I only caught part of the discussion, but I'll box it just in case:

If I see Grissom in Lulu Lemons, I will be forced to stop watching this show. Serious, yo. First K-Fed and then Grissom in yoga pants? NO. That is just not okay in my books. He can wear baggy sweatpants. He cannot wear anything containing the following materials: Spandex, Lycra, Vinyl, Tacos, Lace, Lame of any colour, or Latex- liquid or otherwise. Seriously, Sara, control your man a little, would you? At least on the up side, should he wear something so hideous, I'll submit him to Go Fug Yourself and all will be righteous with the world. This concludes my public service announcement, thank you.

I was just trying to remember what day it was, and I worked out that it was Wednesday, and that means that tomorrow is Thursday (My elite logical skills are why I skipped 2 grades, dontcha know). And CSI is on Thursday! And that is good. Any episode called "Fannysmackin'" is bound to be good. Aaaand mental images of Sara miming smacking Grissom's ass.. you know.. that little ass-smacking dance that uncool people do.

12. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Now, now, people. Don't dis the Tai Chi. It can be very zen and very sexy. I submit Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse as a fine example of a perfectly sexy Tai Chi moment. That is all.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I don't think so. Just like it's clear he hasn't told her anything about Lady Heather. On some level, why bother? Yes, Lady Heather and Hank are the only people that they had been intimate with prior to each other while they've been on the show, but Hank is pretty ancient history and I don't think Sara should have to defend herself or explain herself - especially if she's still in the dark about Heather. The difference with Hank was always that she dated him for about a year. Meaning that it was a full-blown relationship rather than a one-night stand (no matter how meaningful, no matter how much they understood each other).

The problem is that Sara may have liked Hank before he admitted cheating, but Grissom was enamored with Heather. And that would be a hard one to explain.

So... no. I don't think they'd talk about it, because I can't see how it would work its way into a conversation, but also because I think they'd both follow a pact of "Forgive, forget, and move on -together".

MAYBE they are hinting that Sara will make a dark crack about infidelity because of her experience with Hank. Anything's possible now that the continuity fairy is visiting CSI. But I get the sense that we're in for our first angst scene. Especially if the Good Doctor is coming for a visit.

I actually preferred the simplicity of the veggie burger. Like I said - I don't need a big splashy scene, especially when it doesn't tell us much about them. In fact, that sushi scene about her being mad... I don't know. I think warning bells would go off for a lot of people - should he find her sexy angry? Isn't that wrong?

On and on.

As it was, veggie burger was him coming in knowing exactly what she ate, knowing what she put on her burger, and bringing it for her because he thought of her when he went for lunch.

As it was, the veggie burger scene itself almost bordered on interrupting the narrative, but they still worked it into the plot.

I'm just saying that I don't know if I would have preferred it.

Veggie burger is also almost a direct answer to Burden of Proof, and continuity is love. lol.

But yeah - those episodes were WAY too packed as it was. That sounds like about a one or one-and-a-half minute scene. Which, for CSI, is rather long.

True, but again - it suggests that they fought in the first place. And it would've been too early for fighting. I want to see it later, when we're sure that they're secure and together.

Oh. WOAH. WOAH. That was ABRTI2? Oh - I thought this was the premiere. Oh. Yeah... as beautiful as that would've been... I agree with Adzix. They probably changed it because of Gum Drops, or they didn't want to be so drop-dead obvious that early.

But can I just say this? Doesn't that pretty much prove that they'd been planning the secret relationship VERY early on?

But... yeah. The problem I have is that I don't think either of them needed to apologize for ABRTI 2 the office scene, because both had an opportunity to stop what was happening and didn't. But yeah - it would've been WAY obvious that they were together. Especially the "closer" line.

lol. You dork. Oh! Before CSI-watching, would you like to join me for the SFSS political debate?

Tacos?

Like you?

And PLEASE don't give Adzix a heart attack, Dayna. She's been through too much this week with me.

The difference is GRISSOM IS NOT BUILT LIKE A GREEK GOD. No matter WHAT Adzix says.

Are Grissom and Sara "naughty"?

14. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Infedility? That would be so interesting. I think Sara will have something negative to say about that since Hank cheated on her.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

But that brings us back to the earlier comment about whether or not Grissom knows. I think Catherine, having been cheated on by her husband, would know enough not to go telling everyone. She'd probably understand that it was humiliating. So if Grissom doesn't know Sara's been cheated on, and Sara brings up something about infidelity... I think it would be easy for him to misinterpret. And, as I said, I would rather have a feeling of uncertainty with GSR going into the hiatus than being totally secure - makes me chomp at the bit to find out more, even if there's nothing to it other than their own insecurities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.