The “Get rid of Boa Vista!!!” Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by CAINEonFIRE, Jan 31, 2006.

1. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Re: The ?Get rid of Boa Vista!!!? Thread

No, maybe they'll just get rid of her and keep her ex husband. He can become a CSI. I mean, it takes, what, three weeks to become one? He can totally do it!

Besides, Rob Estes is hot. Any Silk Stalkings fans here?

I'm not really surprised they're exploring this story. Watching Natalia is like watching Lifetime, nonstop. Drama queen.

2. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

midnight_tiptoes, I liked your post in the thread talking about if she should stay or not. I agree with everything you said.

3. midnight_tiptoes

So Natalia's a whore? No surprises there.

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ew.. That was such a bad episode.. Well, it's her fault. There was barely any Ryan, CaRWash or Calleigh.. She was just in the lab. It was all BOA! :( :(

5. midnight_tiptoes

Welcome to Nataliaville. Population: rapidly decreasing due to suicide and eye gauging.

You're pissed because there were no Ryan/Calleigh scenes in ONE episode? You should try being a Hip Hugger.

6. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Well she is part of the team now, so of course they're gonna give her a storyline. She's annoying. I wish I could take a fly swatter and swat her away...

7. midnight_tiptoes

She still doesn't look like a CSI to me. She looks so ridiculous at crime scenes. She looks like those girls who start screaming at the sight of dirt. "Ew, ew, ew, that's, like, SO gross!"

8. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I'm not an expert at crime scenes and crimes, but I wish those people standing at the crime scene would go away. And Natalia doesn't look suit for a CSI.

9. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

I agree with you - like if she chipped a nail, she'd go in hysterics. Broke nail + dirt = megacrisis. I swear, whenever she gets screen time, I feel the onsets of a migraine.

10. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

I knew the episode was coming (unfortunately) and I even managed to sit through this epi which was so called ''character development'' for Boa Vista. Oh the drama of it all. Granted she played the victim well (knew she would be good at this and all look at me i'm the victim looks) but I was bored. Worst episode of the season so far for me. Is Rob Estes doing a few episodes this season....I thought he was good.

I love Calleigh but I hated how they made her all chummy and ''wanna talk about it?/i'll check on your later" etc...
    Oh and H being all protective of her. When was the last time he even spoke with Boa Vista before this?! Oh please...why can't she just go away? Pretty please? Miami has worked in the past just having Calleigh as the only female csi in the team so why alter a recipe that works?

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I haven't seen Monday's episode yet. Not sure if I really want to, but I like to know what's going on mainly to try and keep up with things - it certainly isn't because the show interests me much at the moment!

Anyway, does midnight's comment refer to what Natalia's ex husband said to Eric? Thanks for any clarification.

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*blink* That was character development? Could've fooled me.

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

for me this midnight_tiptoes part of her/his post will help u to understand for what is all this about (review of ep. 04) ;) for me the mens have this strange habit to call one woman (in this case snake) whore, when she go out with one of them, after this with his colleague and not in last place when first she have ruined (suppos cheat on him too) her ex-hubby life :lol:

14. midnight_tiptoes

Natalia's ex told Eric, "let me guess, she slept with you, too? Took something from you? Yeah, you and about a hundred other guys." Then he said something like, "run away from this chick, you have no idea who she is."

Cut to Natalia looking pissed.

Ugh, why did they have to go and get Eric involved in this storyline? Adam looks like he'd rather eat broken glass whenever he gets these scenes. He seemed upset about the whole Eric/Natalia story to begin with.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Thanks for explaining that Carol and Pusher. :)

Maybe I should muster some inspiration to watch the episode. Then again, I could carry on decorating my house. Hmm. Tough choice!