Prison Break

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Queeneye, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Is it me or does it seem like everyone knows who these people are (Fox River Escapees). Personally I probably wouldn't have a clue who they were if they came in my store or the like. I know there have been escapees around here but damn if I would know them if I saw them. Unless they looked like T-Bag, I don't think I would forget that mug but Michael he looks like a normal guy and so do most of the rest. Maybe its just me. I still love the show.

2. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

^^Well,I guess they're on the news all the time.

Governor Tancredi rang a bell to me and I didn't remember where I have seen him before until I realized that he's Calleigh's dad on CSI:Miami.

And the guy who played the usa president on the first season,he was Captain Furillo from "Hill Street Blues".

3. oceanbirch

oceanbirch CSI Level Two

You certainly called that one right.

I have a feeling the Secret Service guy that's been hanging around Sarah is going to end up helping her out.

Poor Tweener. He stayed loyal to his fellow escapees and it cost him his life. Mahone is crazier than Haywire.

4. kimi

kimi Lab Technician

Yep poor Tweener, I kinda liked this character. I was sad when he was shot down. I didn't like Mahone at first sight... but well I hate him now :mad:.
    Sucre is blowing his top :rolleyes:.
    I always like the scenes with Haywire :lol:

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

OMG that Mahone is really ticking me off, and yes I didn't like him either and now it is confirmed that I hate him. The guy is a psycho and he should be in the psych ward.

Do you think that Sucre had a plan with Michael to split the money later and that is why Sucre took it all at the house??

Tweener (RIP) turned out to be a decent guy and finally learned loyalty. :(

6. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I think they're killing off way too many characters,I don't like that...I saw the Sara's dad dead coming but not poor Tweener. :(

Evil Kellerman seems to be in love with Sara,that's interesting...

Haywire is becoming the most hilarious character,it was a relief that he didn't kill the dog,maybe he'll manage to get to Holland,lol

I have no idea what's Sucre's intention. :confused:

I hope they won't kill anyone next ep. :rolleyes:

7. kimi

kimi Lab Technician

Yes Mahone is a psycho, I thought he was a good cop, not a murderer. Besides why does he take his pills ? It seems a bit fishy to me.
    Does Sucre have a plan with Michael? I really dunno, but I have the feeling that NO. Or maybe YES after all. This show is driving me crazy, there've been so many new developments in the last episodes.
    Honestly I hope Sucre won't betray Michael after what he did for him. Otherwise I'll be very mad at him :mad:.

I didn't like Tweener in jail, but I found out he was a good guy.
    What about Lincoln who left Michael to 'rescue' LJ ? I hope he won't be caught.

8. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

They killed off the governor just as he turned out to be an okay guy, split up Michael and Linc and killed off Tweener in the same episode. WHY?! This show is incredibly bad for my blood pressure!!!

If they kill off Sara anytime soon then I'm going to hit someone.

Do you reckon they're planning to end the show with every one captured/killed or are we going to get a happy ever-after with at least a couple of the characters?

9. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Boy I have no idea how they are going to end this show, they do so many twists and turns. At least one thing I know--I will be watching to find out.

10. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Well I don't have the slightest idea on how they will end the show, but I would like for a few characters to have a happily ever after type ending [well my favorite characters of course], but if everyone got captured then...I dunno if I would like that or not. Probably not since the chances of them being able to escape again are slim and they probably won't be released from prison again until they're old [if they get out at all] so if all of them got a happily ever after ending that would be nice, but I wouldn't be completely upset if a 1 or 2 others got captured again.

11. csi_fan18

csi_fan18 Pathologist

Am I the only person who watchs this show that doesn't hate Mahone? :D

12. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

I don't hate him. Do I count? Actually, I'm a little behind in episodes. I'm actually glad there's not a new one until October 23rd because it gives me time to catch up.

Is Sara's dad really dead? I gotta get caught up and quick.

13. Muzzy_Olorea

Lol. I think you're meant to hate Mahone!! Lol.

I was intrigued by him and felt a bit sorry for him before the last episode .......

I wonder what Kellerman is going to do. Is he going to save Sara from being set up or is he still evil evil? Can't wait to find out.

14. Muzzy_Olorea

If you could only have one of them retain his freedom who would it be?

For me it would have to be Lincoln because he is actually innocent and Michael would want it that way.

15. PurpleBlood

PurpleBlood Rookie

I would say Lincoln also, but can't I have Michael too? Anyway, you are right. Michael would want it that way.