The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Aah. That would've been nice, but I heard that they were already doubling up episodes by this time, so they might have had to cut Greg's part so he could do the court scenes in Fannysmackin'.

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Awww when Nick eyes got watery so did mine, it would have been even better if Greg was there but i think of this way. When people have something special planed they usualy hold off secrets to the big suprise, so they were holding Nick and Greg so that when Fannysmakin comes it will be this awesome episode with that just shoked us all, well the people who haven'r read any spoilers that say thayt they are in love.

3. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

there won't be any court scenes, that does not happen until two episodes later. But yeah that makes sence that he had to film scenes for Fanny...

4. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

its also up at youtube, and allstar posted it at her LJ, clip nick aint a happy camper!

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Hey all, I made a comment on the Eric/Greg thread that Eric should have his own show called Greg's Anatomy. (because we were discussing CSI vs Grey's) Well that inspired me to write a fic of the same name.
    It's rated nc-17 so I can't provide the link, but its upat WMTBD and LJ. Nick tells us everything he loves about Greg's body from head to toe. :D

6. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I finally got to see TT last night.. what a huge disappointment. When I saw Greg working the No Brainer I was just like "...Oh.. well.. maybe he works on Nick's case too? Maybe? Please?" Sigh. They should have had Sofia work exclusively with Warrick on his case, and switched Greg over to Nick's.
    However, I thought Nick's interactions with the wife of the marine were really touching. Even my boyfriend, who's never been a Nick fan, said during that scene.. "You know, I like Nick more with every season." :D

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love Nick and i love Greg! i still cant believe that there is a episode just for them. Pinch me i'm dreaming or Greg and Nick :lol: I wonder how that episode will end. Fingers crossed for a awesome Greg/Nick scene, maybe a man bear hug. Greg gets hurt he needs to have something in his life to oggle over and Nick is that something.

8. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

*can't wait for "Fannysmakin'"*

One of my favourite Nick/Greg moments. And no, it isn't a manip :). It's a real scene from "Primun Non Nocere":

[​IMG]

Could they be much closer?

;)

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Awwww it looks like Nick is saying sweet nothings into Gregs ear ;) i bet with a manip they could be holding hands.

Look at these pics from feeling the heat:
    [​IMG] <<<<Oggle

Touching Hands

10. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Stupid school computers don't load most of the piccies!! *cry* Umm, csikicksurass which pic on beyond-imagination is the oggle one?

And by the way, what is Fannysmackin'? Is it an upcoming episode or something else? I am supremely confused!

Gillian Sara Grissom

11. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

well GillianSGrissom
    yes Fannysmackin is the next episode.
    and I think the pics csikicksurass were showing r these ones =D
    touching hands

12. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

ok seriously, look at the eye sexage, and the hands... there is no way these two arent getting down and dirty behind closed (open? :devil: ) doors :D

i just wish they would hurry up and show us some onscreen loving :D

13. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

*sidles into corner and hides behind fake plants* *sends note out*

I have to say I giggled like a schoolgirl when I realized that the ep that Greg got his ass kicked is called Fannysmackin'. I think the writers had waaaay too much fun with that. :devil:

Oh, and I'm sorry for taking off for so long. I'm so glad to be back to The Love.

Oh, and I'm really really sorry to be part of the town that spawned K-Fed. *hides again before anyone can take it out on her*

Edited to add spoiler code

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Please remember to use spoiler codes whenever you're discussing episodes that haven't aired in the US yet. Once they have aired in the US, spoiler codes aren't needed. ;)

15. Onigami

Onigami Police Officer

Oops. Sorry. I totally didn't even think of that when I was doing my spoiler stuff. *headdesk*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.