Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes but you never know what the writers have in mind! I so hope it will be worth all the waiting cause it has to be big not just a flash on the screen and that was it.... Do you think our Adzix has remained strong and did not read the spoiler?! I would have read it immediately but I am known for being curious and not good at waiting as you know I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!

2. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i hope if we ever get them kissing, it wont be a peck, or something quick and romantic, not like a kiss on the forehead either, i really want a full on, tounges included, passionate kiss. oh yes. i just wanna see that, lol. but id be grateful and happy for any kind of physical affection between them.

3. Mandis

Mandis Rookie

Is it confirmed?! I hope it is. We all deserved to at least see them kiss once. I don't need to see them making out or something, but a little kiss would be great!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

No its not really confirmed but mystery has never told us something that didnt happen. I would love to see them making out, whats wrong with that?! We see people getting killed all the time why mind seeing someone getting laid ? :devil: :D

5. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

this, this ... this is blackmail!
    yeah, i figured it out. and i'm pissed that i did. does it mean i'm spoiled? *cries*

agreed, i don't want a humorous reveal either. well, ok, it would be HILAROUS if they would get caught, i'd have a stupid grin on my face for the following month, and to rest of my life. grissom's expression would be P.R.I.C.E.L.E.S.S. and sara's as well.

but this storyline has such a bigger plot potential, that making the reveal in Rashomama style would be a waste. so yeah, i would love angst/drama. but there HAS to be a happyending. period.
    after all he is said to be one of the most underrated actors in hollywood. i'd so love for him to finally get an Emmy, and if this season is in fact going to be the most personal, i believe he would be the closest to get a nod and maybe the reward itself.
    i don't think they'll ever make out like George described it, but i can actually see a half make out.
    for the record - no, i haven't. but it's not hard to figure out what is the main thing in that spoiler after evil desertwind put a screaming spoiler title - "KISS!" and after everyone is speculating what their first kiss would be like. so yeah, i know what you're talking about, but i don't know any details. and i don't want to know.

ETA:
    i'm so rude. Happy B-Day Mandis!!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am very proud of you ADZIX maybe I could borrow some strengh from you??!!, I am quite sure that someone (maybe really Brass) will find out without them knowing that he/she has found out. And of course it will be at the end of the episode like they did it in Way to Go. And to make things even *worst* for us, the writers will not reveal who actually saw them just a shadow or silhouette of the person . That would be so typical csi. And the viewers will go OMG OMG OMG just like in WTG.

7. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

yeah. just like how they got together is a mystery, since we didnt see it and hence have no concrete timeline, only our thoughts...

hm the kiss spoiler made me laugh, oh well. haha

id want them to announce rather than be caught out. but i cant see them announcing it, since its not exactly a great thing for the boss to be sleeping with subordinate, and hence i think sara and grissom will keep it a secret for as long as physically possible. i only see them announcing if they were both leaving csi. and i was thinking, if they were caught, that would probably be a good place for the first kiss. them i dunno...in the car, and someone from work seeing them kissing, or a co-worker stopping by his house for something work related, and seeing him with sara through the window, and it coming out that way. i cant see them standing there going, 'well guys we're couple, suprise!'. nah. i think they'll eventually get found out.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

No I dont think they will announce it, I think someone sees them and who ever it will be, catherine will be the first (and maybe the only one) talking about this to gris. She will say she saw it a long time coming and she wishes him luck (remember she has a crush on warrick and probably wishes that she and him will get together like grissom and sara,so she cant be mad at gris for loving a coworker)

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Well, it WAS a good episode. And they were nominated that year. So they pretty much said that they were nominated for Butterfly. Emmy people=GSR fans.

Gotchya. But I think they're more likely, if we're talking "reveal drama" to give Grissom a scene where he - finally - gets to freak out a little bit.

And right now, they're setting things up so that if Grissom and Sara DO leave, it won't be a big surprise. The other side of that is if people know you're not going to be on a show anymore, they tend to give you the nod because they, well... won't be able to after that. I'm not saying that WP is fishing for Emmys with his comments about leaving the show, but it doesn't hurt.

*snort*. Well... unless it's Marg H. that gets the nod, if they are going to nominate CSI... they usually try to nominate character-driven episodes.

*Nods. He sure does. With people who don't have, like, deformed lazy eyes (like me) you can only tell when they blink. One lid doesn't go up as quickly.

Having said that, I don't mind if they make the team "inkling on" a little funny. They obviously were using that kind of humor in the Ecklie scene in BTK2 and when they were eye-humping over Warrick's head in BTK1. But a final, possibly-getting-fired reveal would be weird as a joke.

I really didn't assume we'd get a kiss. Because it's CSI. They chose to reveal the big couple without so much as touching. They could've made them post-coital or making-out, but they didn't. I appreciate the WAY that they did it, but that's more my point. And I couldn't, and still can't, forsee a scene where a kiss won't feel out of place. So I do hope it's timely in the episode. The spoiler was as confirmed as any spoiler CAN be - still subject to rewrites and scene changes, but as of RIGHT NOW, she says that it's 100% certain.

It sure is. And besides... title or no, does that really tell you anything? Does it?

Not necessarily.

I don't necessarily think that HE himself is underrated. I think it's that he's playing a character that doesn't scream and cry and throw things. Generally speaking, when they go to nominate a scene, they want the actor to be crying.

So he plays Grissom subtly. And while that makes for good TV, it doesn't make for awards.

...I think we can ALL hope that they don't mash their palms together.

10. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I agree. Adz, congrats. Staying spoiler-free is hard but so worth it.

*joins thespo in looking at no one in particular*

Ahh, happyending, your mind is so far in the gutter and I'm loving every bit of it. :lol:

I am mucho mucho excited for the kiss. I'm hoping for something small. Something like a "goodbye" or "hello" or just a quick "thank you" kiss. I have a feeling if we got a huge makeout scene or we saw Grissom pushing Sara against his office wall that it would be outrageously unbelievable for CSI. I would get the feeling they were only doing that because of Grey's Anatomy. I don't want CSI to turn into Grey's, I want it to stay CSI, but with a little geeklove on the side. It would be that much sweeter if it was an "I Love You" sort of kiss. Does that make sense? Anyways, my point is that I'd prefer a subtle peck to a full on ass-grabbing closet fiesta. But you know, I wouldn't mind that either.

Oh, I almost forgot: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDIS! I would make you a kickass card, but my photoshop isn't working at the moment. Happy birthday though! :D

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Joins in the search for this elusive and mysterious person.

The thing is... how many times have we seen Catherine kissing someone? We saw Nick having sex. Warrick has a wife. Greg has flirted quite a bit and implied sex and kissing... so a GeekKiss, especially since they're together, wouldn't necessarily go against CSI. But I know what you mean - I don't really want to see a full-on groping make-out session.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDIS.

12. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

According to a new TV guide article, in 7x05-Double Cross, Grissom and Sara share their individual religious beliefs with eachother. because of the case they are investigating. Possible trouvble? Angsty moments? Hmmm.. Shall be interesting to see how they interact on this subject. What are your thoughts?

13. jofod

jofod Police Officer

I'm so happy for the spoiler :D, even if i expected it. After all they are together and at some point TPTB will have to show some physical concat. In which ep the kiss will be? I guess in one of the february sweep eps. I really doubt we are going to see a make out, but even if, what's wrong? I't strange how we can be so excited in front of a tortured body but so uncomfortable in front of a man and a woman kissing. However, whatever the kiss will be, it will be a memorable moment.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thank you :D well i guess the hardest part is when the first spoilers are appearing. if you are able to resist those first ones, it's a lot easier with the next ones. except when somebody teases you *glare at the Voldemort of GSR thread* and says that this new one is unexpectedly juicy and you never thought Billy would be ever doing THAT on CSI. adding my severe case of WPHS, i find it extremely hard to remain strong. i am though. what do you think? i'm from an european in the US.
    wow, very intersting prediction gsrhappyending. it balances on the egde of soapyness though, but i think if made correctly it would be very much in CSI style.
    yeah, i can't see them announcing it. it's just not in their style to make such a big deal out of it. they're so private that i may think that it's actually more comfortable for them to keep it a secret than if they were officialy together. i mean, even if the job thing wouldn't be a factor, they would still feel better keeping it quiet. so i don't think they have any problem with the present situation. i guess it's also fun for them to observe clueless csi's and play a little hide and seak with them.
    my urge to read that spoiler reached its peak right now. but my willpower is bigger than Grissom's knowlegde of enthomology.
    thank you, ah thank you. you don't know how happy i am. YAY
    lol. i guess it's George's idea of a perfect geek make out.
    thank you Reebs! thanks to such comments i am able to do this :D
    ahh, i can tell you who that is.
    this is just wrong.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Interesting - thanks for the heads up. I don't see Sara and Grissom really coming to blows over religion, though. I can see Grissom's Catholic roots peaking out. After all, it IS about Catholocism. But he seems to believe in the concept without believing in the rules. And in that sense, I guess, they would be different. I can see Sara not really wanting to believe in the abstract, but rather the concrete. Having said that, she has shown that she believes in the supernatural, such as ghosts. So she has an open mind. In any event, I see it being more of a Doc/Grissom kind of exploration conversation rather than a debate. Slightly off-topic note, did we ever really get a stance from Grissom on marriage?

lol. Still booking that ticket?

It's not THAT good, you know... it's not, like, puppies and rainbows and kittens and your preferential male naked.

The thing is that it's not even like they're actively hiding it. It's more that, given their dispositions, they don't see the point in shouting it to the world. Could they get in trouble? Yes. But it's not as though they went from night clubbing to staying indoors to avoid being caught. So far it doesn't appear that they've had to change anything about their private or personal relationships with other people, nor their professional ones, to make this work.

Grissom blowing off Catherine and Nick at the club wasn't unusual to them. They didn't go, "Why, that never happens - he must have a date". Same with Sara.

Or your ability to spell :p

lol. Put it this way - we know enough without knowing much, and you won't gain a lot by reading. You also can't sum it up in one word.

lol. Does anyone else think George was high? I mean it. He was WAY too perky. Blushing like a schoolgirl.

But he's probably right about kids being grossed out. Though... they probably shouldn't be watching CSI if they idea of two adults making out is squicky. lol.

Damn you, Ziggy!

Lovahs - don't click if you don't want plot points ruined for Double-Crossed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.