Eric/Natalia___The Sweetest Smiles...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

You can only edit a post, up to 24 hours after the post was made. Hope that helps. ;)

2. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

I'm glad you did. I have a fascination in nicknaming CSI pairings. I wish I could find some Fanfic on those two.

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Thanks for clearing that up for me, abc! I was feeling like a moron for a second, there.

bklynCSIfanatic--I'm actually starting a fanfic on "ERotIcA"... Right now it's about Natalia post-One of Our Own, and it'll later be about her and Eric.

4. bklynCSIfanatic

Natalia is on the main cast now. Her and Eric were working together on the element of the case in the middle of the episode. I liked how she was smiling back at Eric, though the tension was still kinda there between them. They have heat with just mere looks passed between them. Boa_Vista_Fan, I read that story it was nicely done. I hope you continue. :)

For our ship name, how about ERotIcA? And this can be featured in the ship list.

5. Maze

Maze Rookie

Hey guys, I just want to drop in and say that I loved all of the Eric/Natalia moments from Going Under. I actually think I'm starting to like Boa Vista after that eppy.

6. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I loved Going Under. Calleigh was kick-ass and we actually saw some humor in there. But the best part?

The Natalia/Eric scenes. <33333 I loved seeing the two working together. (And they did a pretty good job, too!)

My favorite N/E scene? The car. I actually squealed like a little school girl :)eek:) after the "Then get out of my way."/"That's what I'm talkin' about." exchange. (No joke. Really squealed.)

Their chemistry seemed to flow a lot better in this episode than it has in the past, too. And the smiles! And the flirting! (Just thinking about this scene makes me giddy... I'm such a dork... :rolleyes:)

I can't wait for the screencaps!

Eek! That story is/was killing me. I was super-excited about it at first, but now it's really just taking way too long. (And I have yet to even have Natalia and Eric interact!)

...I'm thinking about just starting over and doing oneshots. Going Under gave me some ideas. :D

I don't have a problem with it, but I'd love to hear some other suggestions, too. We should probably wait for this thread to liven up a little bit before we go making a decision.

We always welcome those who love Eric/Natalia moments! :D

(I'm glad you're starting to like Natalia, too. Season four really screwed the poor character over, but if everyone decides to give her another chance this season, I think all will be well.)

7. PhoenixRae

PhoenixRae Rookie

I just saw this two interact in last night's episode and I sensed the 'tension' between them. They look cute together. I am just starting to watch the 'Miami' series and gotta say, this two should hook-up! Eric's a sweetie. :)

8. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

They actually hooked up last season for a while. There were some very small hints at feelings towards the beginning, but it wasn't until about ten or so episodes into it when--BAM! They're sleeping together.

Unfortunately, they called the relationship off about five or six episodes later, when they had a pregnancy scare. (I was seriously devastated... Not only did they break up, but that mini-storyline was stupid. :mad:)

But this ship has yet to sink! Monday night's episode gave me hope. (Not to mention... I saw a certain picture/spoiler for episode four that got me excited. ;)) And I also emailed Corey over the summer to ask about N/E, and he said he really couldn't tell me anything about them. (If they were seriously through, you'd figure he'd be able to at least say that.)

9. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

after monday's episode my hope about them getting back together have come back. I think they still have feeling for each other. The way they act screamed we are more than just friends!! But even if they dont get back 2gether its nice to see how sweet he can be with her!!

10. softballgirl22

softballgirl22 Witness

hi *waves* saw an Eric/Natalia thread and was like, 'have to go talk.'

i really liked them together last season... more so than Ryan and Natalia together. Eric and Natalia have something and i was really happy to see them back to their usual flirty selves in Going Under. hopefully they'll get back on the right track soon... if they're not already!

11. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I second that!

While it'd make my dreams come true to see those two back together, it's also nice to see them working together. Enjoying being in each other's company. Even being a tad bit flirty.

Ugh... I'll agree with you. I really didn't like Ryan and Natalia together. Just... no. No, no, no. Eric and Natalia make the gorgeous couple.

I'm super-excited for episode four!
    This is the episode where we're introduced to Natalia's ex. While I think a lot of this will just be between Natalia and Nick (the ex), one of the promotional stills for the episode had Natalia, Nick, and Eric in it. Which most likely means he'll interfere. Try to help her out. Maybe protect her.
    ...I can't wait! :)

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i cant wait either. i hope we see a part of that in monday's promo. Now that we know Eric is nice to her he probably gonna play the protective boyfriend card when he's gonna meet the ex.

13. bklynCSIfanatic

Eric and Natalia were featured a great deal in this episode. Their movements and expressions with each other just drips chemistry. Eric was right on alarm when her abusive ex stepped in her space, and brought out his protective instincts towards Natalia.

14. Maze

Maze Rookie

Ryan and Natalia didn't make a gook couple, (looks at banner, gee wonder what makes me think that), she's so. . .model-like, but Nat and Eric look great together, and he he was protective last night. It was so sweet!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I like E/N as a couple. They do have a way to them that makes you just know that they would be an explosive couple. They both are head strong, yet when Eric shows his soft side, goodness sakes. Just makes me tingly all over. He did a great job taking care of Nat last night. Hopefully we will see more of them and who knows, maybe the fire is still there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.