Natalia Boa Vista poll: KEEP HER or LOSE HER???

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Carolyn_333, Oct 8, 2006.

1. zippy

zippy CSI Level Two

Lose her. I thought she was not as bad as everyone said until I watched 'Payback'. Suddenly she became really b***** when she spoke to Calleigh and Frank.

2. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I voted undecided. Six months ago, I would have voted 'Lose her', but even that would not save CSI: Miami. This show has gone to waste and I honestly wouldn't care if she stays or not. I don't care for any of the characters because of what the writers did to them, except for maybe Calleigh and Yelina.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

GO AWAY!! JUST GO AWAY!!!

I don't like her at all. She's out of place so lets put her out of her misery and GET RID OF HER!

4. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

She has too much drama surrounding her. UGH! I'd like to see Horatio say "I'm firing you. The only drama on my show... should be when I... put on.... the shades.... of justice." The he puts them on, and stomps off.

5. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

:lol: :lol:I agree with Hankster !

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know, I am not too sure. I like her at times, but then there are times I am like; Delko, smack her. Last night I felt sorry for her. Will her ex-hubby be on the show for a while, or was that they only time. I never got to see the previews to next weeks show. My hubby is a channel surfer.

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:lol: Oh god, that's so funny.

Erm... From what I've seen so far, I'd have to go with Lose Her. We're only about half way through season 4, so it's pretty hard to judge her, but I just don't see the point of her character.

8. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

Lose her and Ryan. I miss the first season.

9. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

Damn I miss the second season. Lose her because we don't need her on the show. They could've come up with a better character. They really needed a strong character for the show and Boa Vista seems to be weak. Yes I love Adam and it hurts to see him with another woman even if its not real, but that was really not a good thing for her to sleep with him and act like he was such a horrible person when she was the sneak telling the CSI's buisness. I als feel she shouldn't be bringing people into her own buisness. I like how Eric stood up for her(actually I didn't think he did, more for himself)but she kind of needs to handle her own personal life. If she stays on long enough, then her character might grow stronger, but knowing Miami, someone will die soon. I think her character is actually a distraction and now the show is becoming more dramaish. It used to be about the work but now their problems are in the way. I think it is cool how they can have their problems like real people while on the job, but their personal lives are becoming too much.

10. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

She can stay as a guest in my opinion but there is NO way I like her as a regular.

Hankster I'd pay money to see that happen :lol:

She indeed has too much drama around her, does every female character have to have a "terrible past". Lindsay (CSI NY) has a secret, we don't know the details yet but she has a secret! Stella (CSI NY) is an orphan who lived a hard-knocked life. Catherine (CSI LV) was an exotic dancer and a coke addict ...

Am I the only woman in the world without problems? I'd start to think so just by watching csi..

11. shane2

shane2 Prime Suspect

I voted lose her, its not that I don't like her I just don't see any real reason for her character. She doesn't really fit in anywhere.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*chuckles* Ahh I seem to remember back when Yelina was thought to be a "Barbie wanna be who was a brainless fashion piece in heels only there to make H look good, and that she was brought in only for the "Raymond Drama", and had nothing real to add to the show. :lol: Now suddenly she is very muched loved by many and wanted back.

*Wow heck of a flash back there, Done chuckling now* :D

13. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

LMAO :lol:
    Just lose her already.. Dang is she annoying and whiney.. and now she's gone and drug Eric into her drama.
    I wish that she would be out on a scene with H and totally screw up in front of H, so he can wake up :eek: and see she's not meant to be a field CSI.

14. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

:lol: D, I remember it like it was yesterday! Very true indeed and I get your point. Except for me, I liked Yelina from the get-go (as did others), but alot of people took a long time to warm to her. Same with Ryan. AKA 'new character syndrome'. ;)

I realize that there is more to it for some fans, but you do make an excellent point here. :)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

I love that description of Alexx!! And Ryan!!

Anyway- I don't like Natalia at all. She doesn't add anything to show. You could add she's the office hottie but for me, that's Calleigh and I'm sure alot of people will agree with me. She seems massively out of place and from what I can gather we're never going to learn how she became a CSI.

She's very manipulative and seems to care more about a)getting her face in the papers (ie: "Payback") and b) getting laid (ie: Eric/Ryan). She just doesn't seem to have any passion in her work, she just doesn't seem to care. So why the hell should we? All the characters engross us because they are so appealing and we want to see them suceed whereas Natalia was the mole and doesn't really seem to be trying very hard.